Not one clip of Kimberly all day.

FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
Forum Member
They post those clips all day long, multiple of some HM. Funnily, today there has not been even one listed of Kimberly and I think Christopher and Chris. Stephen mayhave appeared in one. I get that people think she is boring, but no one is really doing anything in the clips they have posted. They have just sat around and talked nothing or bitched anyway. For sure they could have found Kim or Christopher doing something.

Quite unbalanced IMO. It would be nice if they at least tried to show everyone a bit.

Comments

• benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kimberly's a bit dull ;-)
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    They know Queen Kimberly is too popular so they giving a chance to see the others
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »

Deathly dull.:(
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

also Ash & Ashleigh & Marlon & Winston are too zzzzz
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

*tries to find the punching emoji*>:(

I bet she talked something with someone. In my theories Kimberly, Chris and Christopher are having so much fun and a gigglefest, that it would kill all other HM chances with their awesomeness, thus it can't be shown.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Thank God is what I say. There is nothing interesting about her.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They post those clips all day long, multiple of some HM. Funnily, today there has not been even one listed of Kimberly and I think Christopher and Chris. Stephen mayhave appeared in one. I get that people think she is boring, but no one is really doing anything in the clips they have posted. They have just sat around and talked nothing or bitched anyway. For sure they could have found Kim or Christopher doing something.

Quite unbalanced IMO. It would be nice if they at least tried to show everyone a bit.

Chris could be seen in the pool with Jale and Mark when Ash, Winston and Marlon "bomb" them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also Ash & Ashleigh & Marlon & Winston are too zzzzz

You won't get an argument from me...agree. But she does bring a whole new level of dullness to the table.;-)
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    You won't get an argument from me...agree. But she does bring a whole new level of dullness to the table.;-)

pauline step away from the computer :kitty:
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might have been asleep.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

I find her the most interesting out of the lot of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's because she does nothing and when she does talk, she bores people. She says a lot about nothing and it gets to the point where you end up thinking what on earth is she trying to get across.
    She needs to relax more and just be here, she never looks relaxed or comfortable. She needs to come into her own.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find her the most interesting out of the lot of them.

We know you do;-):D
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    She's in the Diary Room getting her software updated.
  • TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    I agree:p
    Lmao:p
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    Thank God is what I say. There is nothing interesting about her.
    :p:D:p
    Forum Member
    S_J1 wrote: »
    It's because she does nothing and when she does talk, she bores people. She says a lot about nothing and it gets to the point where you end up thinking what on earth is she trying to get across.
    She needs to relax more and just be here, she never looks relaxed or comfortable. She needs to come into her own.

To be fair, no one in the clips does anything interesting. Marlon told Heken to twirl around in one and they all laughed. Ash, Helen and Mark were talking in a monotone voice while laying down. One tweet said tha Kim was trying to get Ashleigh and Danielle to dress up for tonight, that could easily be shown.
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    She's in the Diary Room getting her software updated.

Nice one !!
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Chris was in the pool earlier during a video of Marlon, Winston and Ash waterbombing the pool. Also there was a video earlier where Christopher was in trouble with the housemates because he forgot to empty the bath water after he had a bath last night.
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I never know where to view these clips and only comment on the ones linked on the thread.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    I never know where to view these clips and only comment on the ones linked on the thread.

I usually watch them via their youtube channel. :)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/channel5bbuk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, no one in the clips does anything interesting. Marlon told Heken to twirl around in one and they all laughed. Ash, Helen and Mark were talking in a monotone voice while laying down. One tweet said tha Kim was trying to get Ashleigh and Danielle to dress up for tonight, that could easily be shown.

It might not be interesting to you, but might be to others and I have never known Mark to talk in a monotone way and with his accent that would be hard to do so.
    If these clips are boring though, and I will accept your opinion on these, as I have not seen them, then what Kimberly has been doing must be even more boring compared to the ones you have watched. So it still results in the same, she is boring, more than the others if what you say is true, with what you have seen, so I suppose I agree with you she is boring :)
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Says a million words when one will do. Reminds me of Garth Crooks.
    Forum Member
    S_J1 wrote: »
    It might not be interesting to you, but might be to others and I have never known Mark to talk in a monotone way and with his accent that would be hard to do so.
    If these clips are boring though, and I will accept your opinion on these, as I have not seen them, then what Kimberly has been doing must be even more boring compared to the ones you have watched. So it still results in the same, she is boring, more than the others if what you say is true, with what you have seen, so I suppose I agree with you she is boring :)

Ha ha. All they have been shown to do boring stuff, one 2 minute clip of Kim would be only fair.
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »
    I usually watch them via their youtube channel. :)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/channel5bbuk

Thanks again. :) I think I'll have to bookmark that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha. All they have been shown to do boring stuff, one 2 minute clip of Kim would be only fair.

LOL
    I believe in equality, but if she hasn't done anything today which is worthy of showing then it won't be, tomorrow she might do lots and there could be loads of her.
    There is nothing wrong with Kimberly, she seems a nice person, but right now she comes across boring, but all that could change this week.