Options

SPOILER 6/12/08 wk 12

Hello to all of you SCD fanatics!
Here's this weeks spoiler thread complete with chocolate, wine and nibbles. Please enjoy at your leisure.
:):):)

Comments

• Options
    davfermandavferman Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    OK, after weeks of enjoying this, I am "coming out" :) and joining in. Time to get the samosas (left over from a party this afternoon) the fish pie and the white wine ready before settling down to enjoy this thread! My husband will pretend he's not interested :rolleyes:, but continually ask if I've "heard any news" around 10.00pm.....

So thank you all.

Val
  • Options
    sequinedeyessequinedeyes Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    hey newbie here, really enjoying SCD Austin vs Lisa final. :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    davferman wrote: »
    OK, after weeks of enjoying this, I am "coming out" :) and joining in. Time to get the samosas (left over from a party this afternoon) the fish pie and the white wine ready before settling down to enjoy this thread! My husband will pretend he's not interested :rolleyes:, but continually ask if I've "heard any news" around 10.00pm.....

So thank you all.

Val

Welcome to the madness that is a spoiler thread. We're all very nice here and welcome all newbies with open arms
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Thanks for starting the thread Tango. Much appreciated.

I shall be glued to it from about 10pm onwards eagerly awaiting the result. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hi from another newbie. Me and the missus are avid fans but I haven't told her about the spoiler and pretend that i dont know the result. Can't wait for 10 ish on Saturdays. Wouldn't want to spoil her Sunday evening :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh dear Brendan's in a strop again. :confused::confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    Hello, hello.

Will be taking my seat in here later on awaiting the results.

:):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    Have my fingers crossed for Rachel to stay in.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I am watching a different show to the judges. They seem to have made up their minds that they don't want Austin in any further and they do want Rachel in. I live in France so can't vote but if I could I would have my finger on redial for Austin simply because I think they have been completely unfair in the voting.
    Settling down with my choccies and Pastis and ready to be a very grumpy old woman later on.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wowee Tom, where did that come from
  • Options
    blodaufachwenblodaufachwen Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    I agree. It's obvious that the judges want Rachel to stay in. Hope it is Lisa and Rachel in the dance off as I think if it's one of the men with Lisa or Rachel the man will go out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Austin was undermarked as was Lisa in the Latin. My two faves are now at the bottom.
  • Options
    pilgrim4jpilgrim4j Posts: 6,975
    Forum Member
    Might be more people looking this week....?
  • Options
    uptowngirluptowngirl Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Austin was undermarked as was Lisa in the Latin. My two faves are now at the bottom.

Me too! Tom got overmerked for his crazy Rumba and I could see how technically great Rachel's Tango was, but I was bored to tears! :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Im confused about thw Bruno marking thing, everyone in the house here could have sworn he said and help up a 10, then suddenly theyre announcing it was a 9?
  • Options
    HayfeverHayfever Posts: 1,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think they are in the right order so haven't got a problem overall with the judges.

Going to be an Austin / Lisa dance off with Lisa staying after dancing her waltz.
  • Options
    pilgrim4jpilgrim4j Posts: 6,975
    Forum Member
    davferman wrote: »

So thank you all.

Val
    Sorry - I'd typed my earlier comment before seeing these! But yes, it does feel a tad tense, despite this being the first time in 6 series that I haven't had a favourite!
  • Options
    kasijabkasijab Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Wowee Tom, where did that come from

Evening all... I totally agree with sequinedeyes .. I said I wouldn't vote anymore after Jodie and Ian went out, but have changed my mind tonight. Loved Tom and Camilla tonight
  • Options
    blodaufachwenblodaufachwen Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Have voted for Tom and austin cos I'm fed up with the judges raving over Lisa and Rachel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wowee Tom, where did that come from[/QUOTE

Exactly!!! Is ANYONE voting for Tom - I am getting through every time and dont know if thats good or bad!!:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Tom and Rachel deserve to be in the semi final after tonight.

Austin's reached his limit.... does not wow me at all... to smug for me...bored by him.

Lisa deserves to be in the semi final too...not sure if she has the support.

Not mine anyway. Can't decide who is my favourite...Tom or Rachel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wowee Tom, where did that come from[/QUOTE

Exactly!!! Is ANYONE voting for Tom - I am getting through every time and dont know if thats good or bad!!:confused:

Hello Peeps :)

Lurker delurking

I just voted for Tom twice and got through no problem.

Don't know if this is a good or a bad thing :confused:
  • Options
    AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uptown Girl, I so agree with you....Vincent does some fab choreography but I find Rachel simply wooden and with no emotion and like you my mind wandered...at one point I even started reading the paper

The judges desperation to get her into the final doesnt help either :mad:
  • Options
    AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops, and sorry, forgot to say thank you to TangoAngel for starting this lovely spoiler thread :)
  • Options
    Gethin's girlGethin's girl Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    Cooeeee

hello every one - and to all you newbies ;)

I ahve honey roast peanuts and wine:)

I am seriously worried for my Austin - if he's in the dance off - it's bye bye Austin I think :cry:

Infact, whoever is in with Lisa will be out methinks :cry:

Who's getting the results to us tonight?