Options

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5"

dazpotdazpot Posts: 447
Forum Member
Does anyone know which micro SD card's are compatible with this tablet as there are SDXC, SDHC etc.

Thanks

Daz

Comments

• Options
    alan kearnalan kearn Posts: 911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dazpot wrote: »
    Does anyone know which micro SD card's are compatible with this tablet as there are SDXC, SDHC etc.

Thanks

Daz

These work OK in the Samsung S tablet 10.5
    I bought on of these from a different Amazon supplier slightly cheaper (50p) than this last week. I presume the 64/128gb will work the same.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00J29D62Y/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=479289247&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00AYC6V2U&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1ZMQBNPHYZ9R8ETGXHHN

Instructions if needed, My memory is a bit iffy, if I have got this sequence wrong give me a shout and I will retrace how I did it here and get back to you.

Using the Samsung charging cable connect tablet to computer, click on my computer shortcut and wait till tablet shows up as a drive, then click on this tablet shortcut and it should show the SD card, open up the SD card then copy and paste from your computer.. I copy and pasted a folder with approx 300 photos this way. Clicking on the tablet "Gallery" shortcut loads them up on screen.

By the way its a brilliant tablet.
  • Options
    dazpotdazpot Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    alan kearn wrote: »
    These work OK in the Samsung S tablet 10.5
    I bought on of these from a different Amazon supplier slightly cheaper (50p) than this last week. I presume the 64/128gb will work the same.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00J29D62Y/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=479289247&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00AYC6V2U&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1ZMQBNPHYZ9R8ETGXHHN

Instructions if needed, My memory is a bit iffy, if I have got this sequence wrong give me a shout and I will retrace how I did it here and get back to you.

Using the Samsung charging cable connect tablet to computer, click on my computer shortcut and wait till tablet shows up as a drive, then click on this tablet shortcut and it should show the SD card, open up the SD card then copy and paste from your computer.. I copy and pasted a folder with approx 300 photos this way. Clicking on the tablet "Gallery" shortcut loads them up on screen.

By the way its a brilliant tablet.

Thank you so much and I'm so pleased the tablet is good, I Had 3 nexus 7's and they where all faulty so I thought I would try a Samsung
  • Options
    alanwarwicalanwarwic Posts: 28,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go with 64GB, at £25 its got the best price/performance ratio.

Sounds a brilliant tablet. It will get an even higher rating when, with OLED becoming affordable, Apple will switch to OLED for tablets, likely spring 2015..
  • Options
    42dragonfly42dragonfly Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.5 and got a PNY class 10 micro SD card (with the green Android logo)

Works perfectly!

Agree, it's a brilliant bit of kit.