Any Up To Date Info Re Who Is Through To The Lives?

Hot BlondeHot Blonde Posts: 87
Forum Member
I keep trawling through old threads however, it's like banging my head against a brick wall lol

Comments

• brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Raign makes it... but
    being in Cheryl's group means she wont :'(!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    I hope Raign makes it... but
    being in Cheryl's group means she wont :'(!
    Pretty sure Raign is 31 and therefore an over, Cheryl has the girls...
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm almost certain Raign will end up making the lives, especially in Simon's category. This year's Katie Waissel/Kitty Brucknell.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure Raign is 31 and therefore an over, Cheryl has the girls...

Ah yes, completely forgot about the overs! :blush::blush:
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the first time in a good few years, I don't think there are any concrete spoilers. There are a few people on here who may be a touch overenthusiastic about things they've heard or read, but I don't think there's anything real yet, which is surprising since by this point last year we knew more or less the full set long before the live shows. :)
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    For the first time in a good few years, I don't think there are any concrete spoilers. There are a few people on here who may be a touch overenthusiastic about things they've heard or read, but I don't think there's anything real yet, which is surprising since by this point last year we knew more or less the full set long before the live shows. :)

And that makes the show more interesting to be honest. There's not much point in watching something if you already know the results.
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The info on who makes JHs seems solid, but everything after that seems like conjecture.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    The info on who makes JHs seems solid, but everything after that seems like conjecture.

Yes the JH spoilers will be solid since it was all done in front of a 3000 strong audience :p
  • MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most Likely Act through to Live Show is

- 8 piece manufactured boyband, they were together in London for several weeks, there is no point that they come here together if they didn't make it through since they live far away from each other.

All of them tweeted at same time about meeting and stuffs in London and it's hard to believe they got eliminated since they were also hyped by judges at 6 chairs.
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Groups
    Only the Young
    Blonde Electric
    UK Super Junior

GIRLS
    Chloe Jasmine
    Emily Middlemas
    Lola Saunders

BOYS
    Paul Akister
    Jake Quickenden
    Andrea Faustini

Overs have just been done, no news on them yet, but we can assume Ben, Jay James
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    shraine wrote: »
    Groups
    Only the Young
    Blonde Electric
    UK Super Junior

GIRLS
    Chloe Jasmine
    Emily Middlemas
    Lola Saunders

BOYS
    Paul Akister
    Jake Quickenden
    Andrea Faustini

Overs have just been done, no news on them yet, but we can assume Ben, Jay James

That is not a very inspiring list if true a lot of bland in there
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    No Lauren or Kerrianne?
  • Rueben_ClaraRueben_Clara Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    Silly question, are the boys and categories 14-24 or does it include the 25's? Jake is 25, so shouldn't he be in the overs? I hope they haven't changed it like in Matt Cardle's year, where the categories were extended up to 28.
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt that list is true tbh. The girls list especially is too bland. They always go for more diversity, also hard to believe that Lauren won't be through since she's been given the Ella Henderson edit so far.

For the girls I think this is more likely

Chloe Jasmine
    Lauren Platt
    Maybe Lola but also Kerianne/Steph are all competing for that spot.

For overs
    Jay is a shoo in
    Helen from Wales
    Hopefully Janet Grogan too. She reminds me of Carly Smithson.

They probably won't put Paul and Andrea through together since there are only so many Elton John covers they can cram into one live show.
  • bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they have changed it. As the narrow age of 14-25 is really unfair. The over 25s is too vast.
  • Adrian01Adrian01 Posts: 1,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HughOS wrote: »
    I doubt that list is true tbh. The girls list especially is too bland. They always go for more diversity, also hard to believe that Lauren won't be through since she's been given the Ella Henderson edit so far.

For the girls I think this is more likely

Chloe Jasmine
    Lauren Platt
    Maybe Lola but also Kerianne/Steph are all competing for that spot.

For overs
    Jay is a shoo in
    Helen from Wales
    Hopefully Janet Grogan too. She reminds me of Carly Smithson.

They probably won't put Paul and Andrea through together since there are only so many Elton John covers they can cram into one live show.

The previous post was correct. Yours however just odd.
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adrian01 wrote: »
    The previous post was correct. Yours however just odd.

I was speculating. Which is exactly what the prior post was doing too since we have absolutely no concrete spoilers from any reputable source.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HughOS wrote: »
    I was speculating. Which is exactly what the prior post was doing too since we have absolutely no concrete spoilers from any reputable source.

Yeah, I've heard loads of "concrete" spoilers where Chloe Jasmine, Emily Middlemass, Steph Nala and Lola Saunders are all through but they don't add up :/

I've heard the Steph Nala one the most so maybe Chloe Jasmine or Emily Middlemass aren't as definite as some people think? I don't know
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emily would be a bad choice. She's good but not versatile enough for this show. Plus she's scottish so will make the final four by just turning up
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I've no idea if they even make the Judges houses stage but I want Janet and Andrea in the Lives.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »
    Emily would be a bad choice. She's good but not versatile enough for this show. Plus she's scottish so will make the final four by just turning up

Emily is one of my favourites lol
  • Rueben_ClaraRueben_Clara Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    DamienS wrote: »

Aah fond memories of the MacDonald brothers.
  • Sarah_CollinsSarah_Collins Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    I just need Paul to be in the live shows then i'll be alright. Don't really care who else is through to the live shows.
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shraine wrote: »
    Groups
    Only the Young
    Blonde Electric
    UK Super Junior

GIRLS
    Chloe Jasmine
    Emily Middlemas
    Lola Saunders

BOYS
    Paul Akister
    Jake Quickenden
    Andrea Faustini

That is not a very inspiring list if true where have you got that list from ?? as all ive seen is speculation no concrete spoilers
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If that list is true, Mel B has made a solid three compared to the others, she will be like the Nicole of 2012, funny that actually, 2012 Nicole chose Rylan, Jahmene and James, Jake was dropped for Rylan, she had all boys in tact in the final 5. I can see this maybe being the same as how Mel and the boys do this year? Nicole went far because she had three different boys, and it seems that Mel B has done the same sort of here. All things considering, Louis did amazingly last year despite his three being a little similar... he dropped Paul for Sam C... last year, Luke, Paul and Nicholas would have been powerful.