Any Up To Date Info Re Who Is Through To The Lives?

Comments

• Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone like Emily Middlemas isn't right for the show. The reason being that if you're not versatile and can't keep to the themes each week then you're viewed as crap and voted off. It's so unrealistic though. In the real world, when would Emily ever perform rock music? Yet on the show she would be required to. It's the reason people like Janet Devlin were voted off. It's ridiculous and a shame.
  • james2018james2018 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steph just favourited a tweet not long ago which said 'i can't wait to start voting for @StephanieNala....etc'
    Surely it should be taken as red that she is through
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone like Emily Middlemas isn't right for the show. The reason being that if you're not versatile and can't keep to the themes each week then you're viewed as crap and voted off. It's so unrealistic though. In the real world, when would Emily ever perform rock music? Yet on the show she would be required to. It's the reason people like Janet Devlin were voted off. It's ridiculous and a shame.

Totally agree as say hypothetically she was to make it far & get signed release an album she wouldn't release a rock song on the album now would she so why should she have to show she can sign rock etc
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree in theory but at the same time I'm usually bored when people do the same stuff each week, like I'm already bored by Emily's twee guitar thing already. But in theory you're right, I guess it just tests who's really competent and can do anything, even if nobody will release disco after the show. Interestingly, the Australian version rarely seems to ghe themes, rock aside they've only had loose themes like current hits, top 10s, legends etc. this series! And yet they still have some really versatile contestants, one has sang everything from Britney Spears to Florence & The Machine to Divinyls. I also don't like themes becsuse they never even adhere to them anyway, there's always a piano/guitar version of something to suit some contestants.
    james2018 wrote: »
    Steph just favourited a tweet not long ago which said 'i can't wait to start voting for @StephanieNala....etc'
    Surely it should be taken as red that she is through
    She seems to retweet everything with her name tagged in :p
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steph isn't stupid is she?! She retweets everything, replies to everyone, evern writes handwritten letters to all her fans. Building up the fan base to get those votes I reckon ;)
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish it was like the first X factor in you can sing what you like.
    If there were to be a theme ,then you can alter it to be anyway you like
  • Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree in theory but at the same time I'm usually bored when people do the same stuff each week, like I'm already bored by Emily's twee guitar thing already. But in theory you're right, I guess it just tests who's really competent and can do anything, even if nobody will release disco after the show. Interestingly, the Australian version rarely seems to ghe themes, rock aside they've only had loose themes like current hits, top 10s, legends etc. this series! And yet they still have some really versatile contestants, one has sang everything from Britney Spears to Florence & The Machine to Divinyls. I also don't like themes becsuse they never even adhere to them anyway, there's always a piano/guitar version of something to suit some contestants.

She seems to retweet everything with her name tagged in :p
    it dont mean she made the live shows pepole have done that in the past and not made the live shows
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Anyone know who the overs are? Did fleur get through?
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know who the overs are? Did fleur get through?

Fleur is through as far as i know.
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fleur is through as far as i know.

This will be the second time Simon mentors her lol
  • Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    This will be the second time Simon mentors her lol

helen should get to the live shows
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emily Middlemas can't sing
  • mgiudamgiuda Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Karrieanne made it
  • longterm67longterm67 Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bookies top 3 girls are Lola, Emily and Lauren
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mgiuda wrote: »
    I think Karrieanne made it

I hate to say it but I've heard she doesn't make the top 6
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought this summed up the reason Janet was kicked off by the judges despite topping the public vote more weeks than any other contestant.

https://www.facebook.com/111934432232722/photos/a.134013510024814.28899.111934432232722/181959071896924/?type=1&theater

Don't forget Little Mix sang Tic Toc by that famous rocker Kesha for rock week. The show can twist it to suit their favoured contestants.
    That's why we had Sam Bailey style songs every week last year.

I doubt they'll put Emily through, they'll just wring a few tears from her and dump her by the wayside.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate to say it but I've heard she doesn't make the top 6

From who cause I heard she did
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there are conflicting reports...I can't believe anything in the spoilers...there are no consistencies, especially in the girls category...the spoilers are a mess...and BTW, where are your sources???...for both Kerianne in the judges houses and not making it to judges houses...no source = not believable, especially when there is no consistency...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there are conflicting reports...I can't believe anything in the spoilers...there are no consistencies, especially in the girls category...the spoilers are a mess...and BTW, where are your sources???...for both Kerianne in the judges houses and not making it to judges houses...no source = not believable, especially when there is no consistency...

99.9% sure Karrieanne made it but here's some evidence shee tweeted this while the girls were reportedly filming judges homes.... @kerriannecovell: I love @CHLOEJASMINEW 😘😍 #pizzaparty #buzzing

Also someone tweeted her that day and said "good luck you got this"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just from another thread about who made the JH's
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Lola to be picked as a Wildcard
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    Meh, I don't really like Lauren. Everyone seems to think she's a certain for the lives though
  • Snowyday2Snowyday2 Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone now when all the contestants move in to the big house?
  • MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snowyday2 wrote: »
    Does anyone now when all the contestants move in to the big house?

Possibly next week.

And I can confirm that Kerrianne definitely got through to judges' house, I DM her on Twitter and she said she's glad that Cheryl put her through to JH :)
  • Snowyday2Snowyday2 Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Milkita wrote: »
    Possibly next week.

And I can confirm that Kerrianne definitely got through to judges' house, I DM her on Twitter and she said she's glad that Cheryl put her through to JH :)

Can you ask Lauren Platt please