Options

To All the Jodie Marsh Haters Part 4 (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some facts:

Jbur joined DS this afternoon at 1pm. S/he posted 80 posts all of which were on this thread and in defence of Jodie Marsh. The first one was demanding to know if anyone here had met JM and on what basis anyone can claim to 'hate' JM.

For a 21 year old 'lad' in N Ireland he sure had a very intimate knowledge of Marsh's life.

Yes its all very suspicious -Jbur seemed to know a lot about Jodie Marsh's life- I smell a rat !!
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    Donz wrote: »
    Yes its all very suspicious -Jbur seemed to know a lot about Jodie Marsh's life- I smell a rat !!

Do hope he comes back tomorrow ..... :D
  • Options
    HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn I can't believe I missed all the fun!

Last time I looked here the thread had dropped to page 2 and I couldn't be bothered to fish it out but by this evening there's so many new pages I can't keep up. I just love the way that people coming on here to defend Jodie only add more fuel to the thread to make it grow even bigger and better. :D

I won't be replying to any of her (oops I meant his) posts personally because I do not see why I should have to justify my personal opinions to some (maybe notso) random who comes on here believing they can tell people what to do!

That's personal opinions of Jodie that have been formed from what I have seen on her TV programmes, read in her magazine interviews, read from her own blogs and heard from her own mouth.

Just because I dislike her doesn't mean I don't get some form of enjoyment from reading or watching about her car crash existence and coming here and elsewhere to discuss it all, and if that's what I want to do then I do not see why I should have to justify that to anyone else.

If we were only allowed to write nice things about people the Digital Spy forums would be dead :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to feel sorry for Jodie but, after what I have read about her and if it is true, she comes across as very vindictive, cruel, childish and self obssessed. Traits I deplore in anyone.

Anyway, just bought this week's love it and Miss Marsh is featured dressed up as Angelina Jolie in one of her Tomb Raider poses. According to Jodie "she is desperate for a baby but her hubby moves out of the house every two days, he's done it at least 47 times ". I can't this marriage lasting very long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I used to feel sorry for Jodie but, after what I have read about her and if it is true, she comes across as very vindictive, cruel, childish and self obssessed. Traits I deplore in anyone.

Anyway, just bought this week's love it and Miss Marsh is featured dressed up as Angelina Jolie in one of her Tomb Raider poses. According to Jodie "she is desperate for a baby but her hubby moves out of the house every two days, he's done it at least 47 times ". I can't this marriage lasting very long.

Good lord the poor bloke one can only feel slightly sorry for him tho. Its obvious why he would move out but why the heck does he keep moving back in again???
  • Options
    HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good lord the poor bloke one can only feel slightly sorry for him tho. Its obvious why he would move out but why the heck does he keep moving back in again???

Perhaps he keeps going back because he hasn't managed to win the argument yet :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you kidding? Did she really say that?:eek:

Not that I'm surprised. I just don't understand why in the hell you would still want a baby when you know your marriage will end any day now. But then again, this is the Queen of Delusions.

So, did she say anything else in the article?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Some facts:

Jbur joined DS this afternoon at 1pm. S/he posted 80 posts all of which were on this thread and in defence of Jodie Marsh. The first one was demanding to know if anyone here had met JM and on what basis anyone can claim to 'hate' JM.

For a 21 year old 'lad' in N Ireland he sure had a very intimate knowledge of Marsh's life.

I don't think it was Marsh. I think it was Marsh's official lookelikee Heather. I know her spelling and grammer are awful, you should see her blog.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jbur wrote: »
    That just is not excatly the truth now is it??? She is 28, not nearly 30. Obviously everyone has there own opinion what they call a young woman

Is she really only 28, good grief, she has had a hard life. I thought she was mid 30's judging by her shocking skin and pallor.:eek:
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I can say is THANK YOU for giving me an entertaining 1/2hr reading all of yesterdays posts. Its been fun :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh exciting times! I popped in last night, but missed most of the fun, spent most time reading and was too tired to post after that!

I can't believe she is the same age as me, I couldn't imagine my friends or even my fiance putting up with that kind of behaviour from me. I think/hope my family would have sat me down and had a stern word in my lug a long time before I reached 28!

I can't see any point in lying, you have to have a perfect memory to be able lie! My brother is a liar and it grates on me because I know he is lying! Its got to the point now where I just agree with him, because I can't be bothered arguing about it. Its sad, but perhaps thats they way her family and friends are, otherwise I cannot understand why they would put up with her!

I don't need to know her personally to know that I would not like her. She puts her life in print therefore giving people a licence to talk about it.

There is a way out for her, but it would involve admitting to herself that her celeb life is over. She could still have a normal life, if she just kept her life to herself.

Its that simple!
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    delete... oops sorry.
  • Options
    honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to catch up on what I missed last night, it was a shame I had to leave but family comes first:D

I look forward to our lone fan return this evening. I must add that I was very remiss and didn't answer his/her original question...I know I have no obligation to but if it helps them understand my feelings better I am wiling to share.

Yes I have come across Jodie in real life (like many on this thread, but have had nowhere near the contact that some have).
    I have seen her at work first hand, I have friends whom have also been within her circle at some point due to work and a previous beau of hers.
    I have watched her turn on the charm (I must say she is very good at it) and then turn it off again when she has not had the result she was after (not pretty).

I will freely admit this was not over a long period of time (summer 05) but what I can say is that it did not leave me wanting to cross paths with her again, she managed to upset quite a few aquaintences that summer.

I also feel strongly that you do not have to meet someone to give an opinion on their life when said life is written out in full detail by their own hand, as this is what the opinion is based on.
    I also accept that in giving an opinion I open myself up to comment, but that does not mean that I accept my private life is no longer private, to me the two things are vastly seperate. If I chose to flaunt my private life in public then and only then would I open myself up for comment about it.

Now jbur could you please tell me how you came to be and why you are such a fan as I am truely interested in your view point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next Up wrote: »
    Are you kidding? Did she really say that?:eek:

Not that I'm surprised. I just don't understand why in the hell you would still want a baby when you know your marriage will end any day now. But then again, this is the Queen of Delusions.

So, did she say anything else in the article?

Below is the full transcript of what she said.

"If I could be anyone in the movies it would be Lara Croft. She's strong and adventurous, but she's also stunningly sexy.

I like to think I am strong and able to look after myself, but this year, I found my soulmate and got married.
    It's not as easy as I'd imagined, Matt and I are both very volatile people. We argue all the time. When we've both had enough, one of us will get in the car and go for a drive.

Matt moves out of our house about every two days, he's done it at least 47 times. But no sooner has he unpacked, than he's shoving his clothes back in his suitcase and moving back in again. It never takes him long to realise how stupid he's being.

He kows he just can't disappear, we're married now. I wish we could just get on like other couples. But we seem to row over trivial things - maybe we are just too similar. Too headstrong. But we both really want vhildren - we never row about that. I want loads of kids - at least four. I'm the most broody person in the world, and I keep making excuses to go and see friends of mine who've got babies.

If I gor pregnant, I'd be over the moon. I'd have a baby tomorrow. My house is a little girl's dream. One room is devoted entirely to make-up, accesories and false eyelashes, and another to high heels.

Lots of people prefer to have a boy first, but I'd love a girl, My brother, Jordan, is two years younger than me, but he looks out for me and we are there for each other.

Matt used to be a nursery nurse, so he'll be great with kids. We've talked about names - they all begin with "J" and "M" which are our initials! So far, we like Joesph, Josh, Joey, Morgan and Molly.

I'm looking forward to waking up with Matt on Christmas Day.We'll go to Mum's for dinner to celebrate with her, my dad, my brother and everyone. There'll be lots of present swapping and we'll stay there for Christmas night, when my friends will come over for a drink. Hopefully Matt and I won't row.

Sometimes, it feels as if we can't live together - but we can't bear to be apart, either"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Below is the full transcript of what she said.

"If I could be anyone in the movies it would be Lara Croft. She's strong and adventurous, but she's also stunningly sexy.

I like to think I am strong and able to look after myself, but this year, I found my soulmate and got married.
    It's not as easy as I'd imagined, Matt and I are both very volatile people. We argue all the time. When we've both had enough, one of us will get in the car and go for a drive.

Matt moves out of our house about every two days, he's done it at least 47 times. But no sooner has he unpacked, than he's shoving his clothes back in his suitcase and moving back in again. It never takes him long to realise how stupid he's being.

He kows he just can't disappear, we're married now. I wish we could just get on like other couples. But we seem to row over trivial things - maybe we are just too similar. Too headstrong. But we both really want vhildren - we never row about that. I want loads of kids - at least four. I'm the most broody person in the world, and I keep making excuses to go and see friends of mine who've got babies.

If I gor pregnant, I'd be over the moon. I'd have a baby tomorrow. My house is a little girl's dream. One room is devoted entirely to make-up, accesories and false eyelashes, and another to high heels.

Lots of people prefer to have a boy first, but I'd love a girl, My brother, Jordan, is two years younger than me, but he looks out for me and we are there for each other.

Matt used to be a nursery nurse, so he'll be great with kids. We've talked about names - they all begin with "J" and "M" which are our initials! So far, we like Joesph, Josh, Joey, Morgan and Molly.

I'm looking forward to waking up with Matt on Christmas Day.We'll go to Mum's for dinner to celebrate with her, my dad, my brother and everyone. There'll be lots of present swapping and we'll stay there for Christmas night, when my friends will come over for a drink. Hopefully Matt and I won't row.

Sometimes, it feels as if we can't live together - but we can't bear to be apart, either"

:eek: She is a grade 'A' arsehole!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never seen a relationship have as many arguments never mind a marriage. He's moved out 47 times? how many days have they been married? how ridiculous. And she talking about starting a family. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    {snip}

{snip}

She doesn't want a baby - she wants a teenage **** ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member

That is extremly strong my dear.... extremly strong:mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That is extremly strong my dear.... extremly strong:mad::mad:

*** EVERYBODY QUICK!!! ***

Jbur's back :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Can you imagine if Jodie had a baby with a severe disability like Harvey's instead of the dress up doll she would no doubt like? I doubt she'd even begin to cope as well as Jordan does.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Can you imagine if Jodie had a baby with a severe disability like Harvey's instead of the dress up doll she would no doubt like? I doubt she'd even begin to cope as well as Jordan does.

I'm sure Jodie would not leave it unattented, play in a bath unsupervised so it gets boiled near to death, use the F whenever possiable, have a near death experiance every week with an 'Exclusive' every other week in ok mag and get paid an S**t load of money......... I know who I would rather look after my children.........
  • Options
    Fish Go DeepFish Go Deep Posts: 4,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Jodie would not leave it unattented, play in a bath unsupervised so it gets boiled near to death, use the F whenever possiable, have a near death experiance every week with an 'Exclusive' every other week in ok mag and get paid an S**t load of money......... I know who I would rather look after my children.........

and shove the poor kid in front of the lens at every oppurtunity :rolleyes:

i told you before ................... Jodie Marsh - mum of the year 2008
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member

I would rather look after my children myself.

Why would you chose to have either Jodie or Jordan look after your child? :confused::D
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    ...... I know who I would rather look after my children.........

.......neither of 'em. :D
  • Options
    DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodie look after a child :eek: she cant even look after her tiny dogs - or herself by the look of it
This discussion has been closed.