Does Katie Hopkins have a speech impediment?

13»

Comments

• BubbaRitterBubbaRitter Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    The only speech impediment she has is the lack of time available to do all the speeches she is asked to do. Her brilliant performance this series will only increase the number of requests that come in.
  • coke_peppercoke_pepper Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glowboy wrote: »
    Her entire "behaviour" seems very affected.

Definitely trained as she seems very unnatural. Everything is bordering on rehearsed.

Even that voice.

Well whoever 'trained' her needs flogging. That's a terrible affliction to impart on anyone.
    Having completed a couple of courses on speaking / presentation i can assure you that she's at best reached secondary education level.
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    She puts the stress on the wrong words and pauses to wave her arms about.

Not a natural way of speaking. Someone trained her to do that.
    a points policeman?
  • jellybeanyjellybeany Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She puts on the same baby voice that Miranda Richardson used as Queenie in Blackadder.

Yeh she does!! Gawd that winds me up>:(
  • jellybeanyjellybeany Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucypher wrote: »
    No. But you have to understand that it's a serious, life threatening disability that affects everything a person does. Katie has a particularly complex kind of epilepsy. She takes medication for it, which controls the daytime fits, but she has frequent night-time fits which wake her up every hour.

She was telling Perez about it early on. She said that she has a small part of her brain missing. One of the main problems with epilepsy, aside from the exhaustion and constant headaches, is the effect it has on behaviour. There's 'stickiness',which causes a sufferer to focus on only one issue, to the extent of losing sight of other surrounding issues. That would explain why Katie doggedly pursues injustices as she sees them.

She made it into Sandhurst, which is incredible for an epileptic to achieve. But she collapsed with a severe fit while marching one day, and was medically discharged.

I have a huge amount of compassion and empathy for her. She lives with an illness that can be fatal. It affects every.aspect of her life yet I never heard her make a big deal out of it. I wanted her to win.

l dont have any empathy with her. And im so glad she dldnt win.:D
  • dylan99dylan99 Posts: 10,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think KPs impediment is more pronounced.
  • tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d_ream1 wrote: »
    The huge nose and deformed palate won't help. People with personality disorders often speak oddly.

Do you think she is borderline?
  • tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dylan99 wrote: »
    I think KPs impediment is more pronounced.

What do you think it is?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's definitely got a brain impediment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    She talks! That's enough of a ****ing impediment to me!

Was out tonight at a brilliant comedy night - the icing on the cake was coming back and finding that Katie Horse was beaten by Pricey!

So true.

I remember reading, around her Apprentice time, that she had been so desperate to get into the 'civilian' Big Brother that she had taken acting and media lessons/coaching. This would explain her strange afflictions and odd emphasis on the wrong parts of the sentence.

I doesn't explain why she is a total bitch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well whoever 'trained' her needs flogging. That's a terrible affliction to impart on anyone.
    Having completed a couple of courses on speaking / presentation i can assure you that she's at best reached secondary education level.

BIB - I urge caution when using language which could stir up her followers. :)
  • BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So true.

I remember reading, around her Apprentice time, that she had been so desperate to get into the 'civilian' Big Brother that she had taken acting and media lessons/coaching. This would explain her strange afflictions and odd emphasis on the wrong parts of the sentence.

I doesn't explain why she is a total bitch.

She does have part of her brain missing which she confirmed herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tigger40 wrote: »
    Maybe something to do with her epilepsy?

Does she even believe in epilepsy?

I think it's more her brain is wired to her a**e so she has to chat s**t 24/7 and it's making her swallow her tongue slightly.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes she does. She talks out of her arse.

....:D
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    Do you think she is borderline?

I defo think she's borderline. Something is missing that's obvious . Sociopath maybe
  • stressfree_manstressfree_man Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could present her with something that would give her a temporary speech impediment for a time :p
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d_ream1 wrote: »
    The huge nose and deformed palate won't help. People with personality disorders often speak oddly.

What's wrong with her palate ?