Options

Which is Madonna's best tour?

2»

Comments

• Options
    maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gutted I never saw the Blond Ambition Tour (relative lack of funds) as from watching the video it was better than the ones either side which I saw in the flesh (Who's That Girl & The Girlie Show). But my favourite which I saw in the flesh was the Drowned World Tour at Earls Court.
  • Options
    Whoopie DooWhoopie Doo Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is everyones favourite performance from each tour/favourite Madonna performance on tour ever?

The whole Oh Father/Live To Tell/Like A Prayer/Paper Don't Preach Religious segment of the Blonde Ambition Tour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole Oh Father/Live To Tell/Like A Prayer/Paper Don't Preach Religious segment of the Blonde Ambition Tour.

It was quite a powerful segment! Like exorcising her demons....definitely.

Excellent picks guys! Will post my fave eprformances of each tour later ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was quite a powerful segment! Like exorcising her demons....definitely.

Excellent picks guys! Will post my fave eprformances of each tour later ;)

Exorcising her sins of the Like A Virgin performance just before more like! :eek::eek::D:p
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is everyones favourite performance from each tour/favourite Madonna performance on tour ever?

I haven't seen them all in full :o (do you have YouTube links or something you could link me to? :o:p ) BUT this is my best:

Virgin Tour: Dress You Up
    Blond Ambition: Like a Prayer
    Drowned World: Impressive Instant
    Re-Invention: Nobody Knows Me
    Confessions: Future Lovers/I Feel Love
    Sticky & Sweet: Vogue
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-LhM35jSP0

Really though it doesn't get much better than that does it! :D

Queen controversy! :p
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I havent seen that for ages. It's a legendary performance and I love that version of the song
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It truly is a landmark performance! :cool: Damn this tour better be remastered soon! :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES i love the girlie show....love everything about the Erotica era. I agree she took the performance art ideas and concepts and really put it in one massive conceptualized tour. Also it had such a massive level of hysteria surrounding the tour there too :cool:

Glad you agree:) but like her songs, people will have different opinions. I also make a difference between experiencing it live and watching on TV/DVD - The DWT for example is absolutely stunning visually on DVD, yet as a live experience I've still got difficulties to love it...You have yet to see her live aren't you? I feel once you've done your perceptions could change as which show you think is her best, from that perspective:cool: