Doctor Who Series 7 Episode 13: Nightmare In Silver 11/05/2013 BBC1 7:00PM

1242526272830»

Comments

• andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Has anyone done a "would the new Zy-bermen stand up to the New Daleks if they were to get a rematch" thread yet?

Cos I'm tempted! :p

The Zybermen would wop the jelly tot Daleks everytime
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    andy1231 wrote: »

Given their new upgrading ability presumably they'd just upgrade themselves to be Dalek proof and upgrade their weapons to be Dalek killers.

Seems like that upgrade thing had no limits :rolleyes:
  • GDKGDK Posts: 9,477
    Forum Member
    I never found the the upgrade thing a convincing, believable plot device ever since The Arsenal of Freedom in TNG. Or the same thing with the Borg. I mean, if it's that easy to upgrade and have stronger weaponry and defence and detection systems then why not begin at that level? The best way to win a fight is to scare your enemy into submission with apparent overwhelming odds. Then you don't put your assets at risk and can avoid losses by not having to fight (most of the time). And if you're forced to fight, go in hard and fast with maximum effort from the outset. You might overwhelm an enemy and avoid a protracted, damaging conflict.
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    123g.4
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On a second watch the spoilt brat was better,like a lot of people I think a 2 parter wouldve been good,on the other hand we may have had to put up with more elder brat.! My 9yr old thought too much was going on punishment platoon,upgrading etc. Didnt like cybermens heads either,too plastic looking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    andy1231 wrote: »

Are they from Somerset?