Katie Pwice...

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Just been on the other thread, didn't know it was closed until I tried to post. Some very sensitive criticisers out there. Sort of threatening a member of the public with court action. How funny.

I know ! What are they like Fiz ?

Thankfully we have a shiny new thread in which to discuss the abomination and I'm sure this thread will be just as lovely as the subject.
    Forum Member
    I can't really see any alertable posts?
    I wonder what the judge would say of a critic suing for being criticised?
    I wonder if he'll get any more slots on This Morning? Oh, wait....
    BIB......I hadn't thought of that:D
    Looks like someone has an irony bypass as well as a pink crush.;)
    Ah well,takes all sorts and pointing and laughing at them is such fun.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I know ! What are they like Fiz ?

Thankfully we have a shiny new thread in which to discuss the abomination and I'm sure this thread will be just as lovely as the subject.

Well, she's had a barney with Kiev in Sugarhut according to Now Mag. Would Michael A have been DJing there? Maybe the cause of the row about ex's. http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/544525/toyboy-husband-kieran-hayler-upsets-katie-price-when-he-reminds-her-of-her-exes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB......I hadn't thought of that:D
    Looks like someone has an irony bypass as well as a pink crush.;)
    Ah well,takes all sorts and pointing and laughing at them is such fun.

Ah, that would explain it. Usually the case on here ;)
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, she's had a barney with Kiev in Sugarhut according to Now Mag. Would Michael A have been DJing there? Maybe the cause of the row about ex's. http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/544525/toyboy-husband-kieran-hayler-upsets-katie-price-when-he-reminds-her-of-her-exes

Hahaaaaaa, the cracks are beginning to appear, mmmm. Wait until she's in labour and he's patting her brow!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Hahaaaaaa, the cracks are beginning to appear, mmmm. Wait until she's in labour and he's patting her brow!!!!

Yeah! "Get off me Keith, you moron, that's what Pete did you w*****!"
    Forum Member
    Ah, that would explain it. Usually the case on here ;)
    You think so ? I had thought it mostly "neutrals" in super-duper important positions (jobs to you and I).
    Yes,Michael Andre DJs in Sugar Hut a lot.
    It is really a rather incestuous business (don't bother alerting.....just a figure of speech :rolleyes:). I mean I noted (on twitter)CAN saying they were happy to be working with 'Jeans for Genes'.....isn't that the crew Pwicey verbally supports while her brother actually does marathons for them ?

Right....must read the NOW article.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You think so ? I had thought it mostly "neutrals" in super-duper important positions (jobs to you and I).
    Yes,Michael Andre DJs in Sugar Hut a lot.
    It is really a rather incestuous business (don't bother alerting.....just a figure of speech :rolleyes:). I mean I noted (on twitter)CAN saying they were happy to be working with 'Jeans for Genes'.....isn't that the crew Pwicey verbally supports while her brother actually does marathons for them ?

Right....must read the NOW article.
    The neutrals who do dirty PM's when KP is critiqued?
    Forum Member
    Yes,those ones.
    Just read that article. Sounds like over reaction on both parts. Her over-doing the "MAKE WAY ! MAKE WAY ! ...PREGNANT WOMAN HERE! I NEED ATTENTION !" and him thinking three glasses of water would be a magic cure.Gotta laugh. Life with a "Peteybabes" obsessed ill tempered diva must be a barrel of fun.Poor Kev.:(
    Forum Member
    Hmm..........looks like her boobs are expanding even further.I would think natural expansion in that area during pregnancy on top of dopey plastic implants is resulting in humungous fun bags.
    My God,could she look any more glum ?:rolleyes:
    Looks like a bag lady and her hair extensions are showing through.
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely looking pregnant though (at last!) ;)
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who bought her the Ferrari?
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked and Romans have sold Pete's Ferrari California - hope it hasn't been resprayed Barbie Pink :eek:

Jimmy will have to give us his expert assessment ;)

Though she says 'brand new' so perhaps not ...
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

ME :D:D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would say she bought it herself.

Wonder if she will get as much criticism as Pete did when he had his .;)
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who on earth would buy her a ferrari,can't be kev,he's skint,,chances are she bought it herself to copy peter,who also treated himself to a ferrari for his birthday,anything he can do,she can do better type of thing...:yawn:
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much are Ferraris? Maybe Kev's been doing the Full Monte around Brighton bars to pay for it ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    How much are Ferraris? Maybe Kev's been doing the Full Monte around Brighton bars to pay for it ;)
    That paid for her bag and shoes,designer bags don't come cheap lol
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see the thread killers haven't won and we can again bathe in the tango orange glow of the pwicey :)

Maybe she woke up and realised that new hubby is never going to be able to buy her a posh car and pay "pay his way"?
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been on the other thread, didn't know it was closed until I tried to post. Some very sensitive criticisers out there. Sort of threatening a member of the public with court action. How funny.

Maybe too many people spotted the elephant in the room.....;)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She certainly doesn't look very happy in those pictures. All those millions, recent marriage to 'the one' , plus new baby on the way.....you would think she could muster a tiny smile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    She certainly doesn't look very happy in those pictures. All those millions, recent marriage to 'the one' , plus new baby on the way.....you would think she could muster a tiny smile.
    Nobody has seen her bump..still don't think she is preggers.
    I like her horsey scarf, she must have ordered a wardrobe of scarfs to hide her belly. Clutch bag in place to hide it too, usually it's a bottle of water.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Nobody has seen her bump..still don't think she is preggers.
    I like her horsey scarf, she must have ordered a wardrobe of scarfs to hide her belly. Clutch bag in place to hide it too, usually it's a bottle of water.
    Maybe the rags haven't stumped up the asking price for the bump shots lol seriously though,i can't understand why she is hiding it in every pic,it's nothing to be ashamed of,she's shared everything else about the baby,scans/sex etc,maybe she likes all the speculation,keeps us taking about her.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Maybe the rags haven't stumped up the asking price for the bump shots lol seriously though,i can't understand why she is hiding it in every pic,it's nothing to be ashamed of,she's shared everything else about the baby,scans/sex etc,maybe she likes all the speculation,keeps us taking about her.

She hasn't told anyone the sex of their baby ..
This discussion has been closed.