Patsy confronts Perez vid

Comments

• NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a confrontation?? Perez didn't let patsy get a word in edgeways!
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit of context would be handy here; the clip just lands us into the aftermath of something!

It appears that Katie said/did something to Alicia and Perez was giving out about Katie and encouraging Alicia to complain. Then Patsy called Perez aside and (when she could get a word in edgeways :D) said that she'd prefer not to be discussing Katie's behaviour...... I think......
  • EuroFoxiEuroFoxi Posts: 12,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A bit of context would be handy here; the clip just lands us into the aftermath of something!

It appears that Katie said/did something to Alicia and Perez was giving out about Katie and encouraging Alicia to complain. Then Patsy called Perez aside and (when she could get a word in edgeways :D) said that she'd prefer not to be discussing Katie's behaviour...... I think......

No change there then. She is being used by Perez and his 'clique' to say what they won't.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    god patsy's useless , she desperately wants to say something and then says nothing .
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Patsy never finishes a sentence. Not talking about this video in particular, but generally.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    god patsy's useless , she desperately wants to say something and then says nothing .

she has been such a let down as a hm ....brings nothing to the house ..she is zoned out .
  • muzz8muzz8 Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez just WON'T shut up.
    Poor Patsy. I'm sure she hasn't enjoyed any of her time there at all.
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    That was a confrontation?? Perez didn't let patsy get a word in edgeways!

When he did, she was hardly coherent. She seems to have a problem forming full sentences.
  • Random42Random42 Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Confronts is a bit of a strong word. I saw no confrontation there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heartache wrote: »
    When he did, she was hardly coherent. She seems to have a problem forming full sentences.

She takes time to express herself....something Perez seems to have NONE to spare. :D:D
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patsy confronts Perez - NOT.
  • MillyCMillyC Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patsy: 'I don't think he heard a word I said'

She didn't really get to say anything :D
  • Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kav is boring & dull but Patsy...? All she does is sit in the bedroom looking miserable - do us a favour luv, pack your clothes and leave the house to make room for someone who will at least say something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    That went well :p
  • stick_of_rockstick_of_rock Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feel so sorry for Patsy- clearly not a very confident or confrontational soul.
    What with being accused of racism by Perez and then badgered by Chloe for not picking her, she hasn't had an easy time.