• Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is brilliant! I never realised Lee was so profound :D
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    According to The Sun Lee told a friend, “People think I’m crazy, but I’m not bothered what anyone thinks. I believe I’m from somewhere else, and I was put on this plain for a purpose.

“I’ve met other star children, too. We’re like spirits who move from world to world.”

Just take a moment and let that sink in. Lee Ryan actually thinks he’s a “star child” and that means he’s a sprit who moves from world to world.

Lee Ryan ✔ @LeeRyanMusic
    Follow
    I heard that aliens are up In those mountains digging for something precious. More precious than gold.. They exist, I've seen them twice now
    1:29 AM - 9 Dec 2013

:o ....................:D
  • Options
    BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I haven`t experienced anything paranormal yet but I did see what I think was a meteor light up the sky in a flash of red for a few seconds. That was pretty cool."
  • Options
    mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To Dappy: "Get your tings out bruv and show dem what time it is!"

"Honestly I didn't say I liked her"
    "Well I did say I liked her, but I played it down"

"I'm a flirt babe!"
  • Options
    Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    These are all brilliant. Not since the days of Kris have we had such a collection of mint banter. :D:D

This is the funniest thread of the series so far! :D

(oh no, not the Mint Banter thread! I dont think I could take an encore! lol) :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "When I was 6 I saw a commercial that Jessica Rabbit was in and that was the first time I felt my little heart flutter."
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "When I was 6 I saw a commercial that Jessica Rabbit was in and that was the first time I felt my little heart flutter."

You actually couldn't make it up. You just couldn't! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's actually quite cute, aww.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    That's actually quite cute, aww.

It IS cute , till you realise Lee said it, then it gets freaky.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    "I hate strip clubs, its like watching a burger when you're hungry"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After telling casey about having sex with strippers on consecutive days of the week : "Thats the funniest story i ever told"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    yeah sleeping with 5 women in 5 days is soooo funny Lee...oh wait, it was yeeeeaaaarrrrsss ago.....like 10......
    if he thought he could get away with it he would prob do it again when he gets out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On love..
    "Being in love is like playing Russian roulette.. One of you could potentially be shot down first and one will walk away to play again."

On his resolutions..
    "So New Years resolutions this year. I want to do the inca trail, Want to find an elephant & talk to it through telepathy! Imagine!!!Amazing!!!."

On poverty..
    "I just had a lovely meal and feel so full... Just makes you realise how privileged you actually are to even know what that feels like x"

On life..
    "Sometimes Small steps take you further than big steps..... Learning to pace yourself and breath can be the hardest walk of life x"

On…??
    "Funny that from last year and the years before I will never be that person again...Sometimes who you want to be isn't who you really are."
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "squash this, squash that."

No...quash not squash.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    “I felt like my whole world was crashing down, like I just lost the love of my life and I woke up this morning and thought what the f**k am I going on about, when I think about it I kissed a girl the night before and then went and kiss a girl the next night, well Iv'e done that on a weekend loads of times.”
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scariest thing of all is that he would most probably look at this thread, nod sagely when re-reading all his musings that have been quoted and not even realise that we're laughing AT him, not with him.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone, at the age of thirty years old, be SO self unaware.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I am worried when I get out everyone will be like, ****ing prick" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweet from last night...

11.21pm: Lee: "Everyone has a good wolf and a bad wolf. Feed the good wolf and let the bad wolf go." Excellent advice, sir. #bbuklive
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Scariest thing of all is that he would most probably look at this thread, nod sagely when re-reading all his musings that have been quoted and not even realise that we're laughing AT him, not with him.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone, at the age of thirty years old, be SO self unaware.

His heart is in the right place.
  • Options
    AnotherBoxAnotherBox Posts: 2,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt that he's got one as he appears to only think of himself and not others.
    Pitman wrote: »
    "I am worried when I get out everyone will be like, ****ing prick" :D
    No need to wait, we already think it :o
    mialicious wrote: »
    After telling casey about having sex with strippers on consecutive days of the week : "Thats the funniest story i ever told"
    And that about sums up his childish sense of humour :(
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Where? Searching for one, lone brain cell?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "If I said what I was really thinking about this f**ked up world, the government would assassinate me like all the other people they've killed."

"Had another dream about @Harry_Styles weird....We was wearing the same shirt at a party full of f**k ups, every one was off there nut! Lol"
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Classic berk. Needs to be kept in as long as possible.
    Absolutely--hadn't realised he'd said so MANY daft things: comedy gold!
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "If I said what I was really thinking about this f**ked up world, the government would assassinate me like all the other people they've killed."

Yes, Lee... of course.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't tell Dappy it...oh, wait, the disgust only applies to women, right?? ;-)