Options

I have a premonition

Comments

• Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    And how do you think poor Gary will feel LOL!

:)

Haha he wont know will he? lol
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha he wont know will he? lol

Well he might come back to haunt you, you never know.

Sleep well ;-)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Well he might come back to haunt you, you never know.

Sleep well ;-)

Lmao,you have a good sleep too xx
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And i know if i dont say anything it will happen,i feel that gary is going to pop his cloggs soon! i know its weird! i cant help but feel this is going to happen within around 6 months,i maybe totally wrong but i feel it everytime i watch him.

Mark ....... Is that you? :D

:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Halki wrote: »

No i am white spirit! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Halki wrote: »

Halki! you have a wonderfull sense of humour,however when you fell wronged by eck you feel wronged! and you chew on it! you absolutely hate aggression,it really pains you! but you are a strong strong person,even though sometimes you dont feel it. I feel Southport is fond in your memory,i dont know why???
  • Options
    Robinson1Robinson1 Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How cheerful!
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zolug wrote: »
    Get away from the tea leaves now.:o

I'm not sure it's tea leafs she's on:o
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Halki! you have a wonderfull sense of humour,however when you fell wronged by eck you feel wronged! and you chew on it! you absolutely hate aggression,it really pains you! but you are a strong strong person,even though sometimes you dont feel it. I feel Southport is fond in your memory,i dont know why???

Southport huh?

At a guess, you read my earlier posts - and know exactly what part of the country I come from. :p

Known for our wonderful sense of humour and all that. :D
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its weird i know! but i thought if i dont post and it does happen i will be kicking myself.

so will Gary, the bucket, if it happens.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robinson1 wrote: »
    How cheerful!

You have a very dry sense of humour! however inside you stifle a little giggle! i feel your probably quite unfortunate,have money problems? and struggle at times? i also feel that someone very very close is quite poorly?
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have a very dry sense of humour! however inside you stifle a little giggle! i feel your probably quite unfortunate,have money problems? and struggle at times? i also feel that someone very very close is quite poorly?

I have visions of mystic meg but a bit dumpier and I see a staffie instead of a cat;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    Well I just love Big Brother it comes around every year and it makes me feel so united with my idols.:) It should be on constant!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    confuddled wrote: »
    I have visions of mystic meg but a bit dumpier and I see a staffie instead of a cat;-)

This mystic meg is not dumpy! and you dont have a staffie or a cat!
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a dream that he died in the house! Lol
  • Options
    Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    And i know if i dont say anything it will happen,i feel that gary is going to pop his cloggs soon! i know its weird! i cant help but feel this is going to happen within around 6 months,i maybe totally wrong but i feel it everytime i watch him.

I've thought that for about twenty years.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chill out nostradamus

*splutter* LMAO :D
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    I had a dream that he died in the house! Lol

So did I.

(✖╭╮✖)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's more wishful thinking on the OP's part rather than a premonition. I don't think they are a fan of Gary's very much.

Still, I wouldn't worry about Gary. He'll just return a year or so later and start his life all over again, bless him lol.

;-):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he does within 6 months you will know im right! if he doesnt then you will know am wrong! he could have another 20/30 years in him for all we know.

Like i said i maybe totally wrong,im just getting a real strong feeling!

As for the other person that asked if ive had any other premontions come true i have,not all but a lot!

Respect. I have a Gift, too. Don't fret about mockery! LOL.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Wierdness!
    Was just saying the other day wouldnt it be awful if he just sat on the sofa and died:o
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You might help me out - oh wise one. This morning, driving to work, I was three cars behind a collision between a truck and a jeep. 15 mins later, I park the car and walk up the street and a slate flies off a roof and lands in the road longside me. Now I'm not superstitious, but I've always had this kind of 'things happen in threes' thing in my head. What's in store for me this evening? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You might help me out - oh wise one. This morning, driving to work, I was three cars behind a collision between a truck and a jeep. 15 mins later, I park the car and walk up the street and a slate flies off a roof and lands in the road longside me. Now I'm not superstitious, but I've always had this kind of 'things happen in threes' thing in my head. What's in store for me this evening? :o

Crikey, would you really want to know. The OP isn't shy of forecasting doom.

Probably best to stay tucked up on the sofa with a cuppa and a biscuit and stay there until after midnight lol.

• Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get a strong sense that Kellie is wearing a wig, I might be wrong though.
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    I bet your family's shit scared of you :D
    :D

"See you next week Shazza."
    "Probably not Auntie Maude".