• Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    What channel was it on?
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her parents think she has a "god given gift" with her singing.
    Considering that God doesn't give out ear-defenders to the rest of us, I suspect they're erring a little short on the strict truth with that little gem ;)

Incidentally my - by no means overweight - wife decided that she wanted to shed a few pounts recently. Naturally the obvious answer was to pick up the phone to ChannelChav and suggest doing a reality television programme about it.

However, she chose the (evidently far less effective) method of joining Weight Watchers, going down the gym once a week and eating a bit more healthily.

Inevitably this foolish course of action is doomed to fail, because in order to lose weight you NEED television cameras and the glare of the media spotlight, don't you?

I did try to tell her. I said "Look what Emma's doing, she's got the right idea. Those TV cameras really do help you to lose weight. I bet she'll be a size eight by March" but she wasn't having any of it. I have no idea why...
  • Options
    M30M30 Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was on Bio Channel

I'd have preferred it if the show had been on terrestrial TV or even Living, considering the profile that Emma has.

What amazed me was that Emma Chawner seems to just have one outfit, a bit like Peter Griffin in Family Guy

The sandals, the black and white top, the jacket...

Does anyone have any personal experience of Emma or her family?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    M30 wrote: »
    I'd have preferred it if the show had been on terrestrial TV or even Living, considering the profile that Emma has.
    *tries hard to resist obvious Alfred Hitchcock gag*
  • Options
    tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    However, she chose the (evidently far less effective) method of joining Weight Watchers, going down the gym once a week and eating a bit more healthily.

Weight Watchers may, however, make one vulnerable to floor collapses at communal weigh-ins...