Having just met a load of the contestants at Westfield, I can honestly say that...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow because when I went too fountain studio's 2 weeks ago, the few Frankie fans there were he payed little attention to them and only gave one an autograph yet Marcus who had quite a group of fans from what I remembered signed an autograph for all of them, gave them a hug and was really warm.

I said hi to Kitty though she's pretty sweet, I'd only ever seen her dressed up at the VIP party on Britneys Circus Tour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you see Janet?
    The OP said
    Janet looks stunning in real life,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also the Janet seems like the cutest little thing you'll ever meet :D
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The OP said

Oh lulz -missed that-

She looks stunning on TV too though <3
  • galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    moose1982 wrote: »
    ...Misha was genuinely lovely and friendly to talk to, whereas Markus was really up his own arse! Was in the Apple store at Westfield in Stratford when they all walked in (bar the groups and the overs), and started buying shit-load of iPads! Janet looks stunning in real life, plus Frankie didn't seem to be as full of himself as I thought he'd be. Misha was absolutely lovely, really patient and just seemed very warm. You could tell, however, that Markus really fancied himself and definitely seemed the one least open to pose with fans. He just didn't eminate very much warmth and you could tell people were really wary of approaching him.

Can't wait until next Saturday!

I'm not actually surprised about Misha, I've always felt she's someone who comes across as awkward on the telly but would be lovely if you got to know her.
  • beast1982beast1982 Posts: 5,350
    Forum Member
    ...Misha was genuinely lovely and friendly to talk to, whereas Markus was really up his own arse! Was in the Apple store at Westfield in Stratford when they all walked in (bar the groups and the overs), and started buying shit-load of iPads! Janet looks stunning in real life, plus Frankie didn't seem to be as full of himself as I thought he'd be. Misha was absolutely lovely, really patient and just seemed very warm. You could tell, however, that Markus really fancied himself and definitely seemed the one least open to pose with fans. He just didn't eminate very much warmth and you could tell people were really wary of approaching him.

I knew Marcus a few years ago, and he most definitely is a diva. He loves himself, and if he doesn't get his own way, he becomes nasty, spoilt and arrogant. I know when he was in Eton Road, his attitude and rudeness, turned a lot of their fans off the band. Not a nice person.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beast1982 wrote: »
    I knew Marcus a few years ago, and he most definitely is a diva. He loves himself, and if he doesn't get his own way, he becomes nasty, spoilt and arrogant. I know when he was in Eton Road, his attitude and rudeness, turned a lot of their fans off the band. Not a nice person.

I disagree entirely, I think he is an absolutely lovely guy and the vast majority who meet him mirror this opinion. He is not a nasty guy at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    Aw, crap... I usually go to there for Orange Wednesdays, but didn't feel like it today. :S What time were they there?
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I disagree entirely, I think he is an absolutely lovely guy and the vast majority who meet him mirror this opinion. He is not a nasty guy at all.

Do you know him IRL though?

I mean I don't and I don't know if these people do... but personally I like him a lot, but he may come across differently, off screen?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know him IRL though?

I mean I don't and I don't know if these people do... but personally I like him a lot, but he may come across differently, off screen?

No but for example Chelsea Redfern from this years x factor who I have as a FB friend says he was the nicest and most humble guy at bootcamp and never played up to the camera and she says Frankie is awful until you ask him too sing infront of you then he goes shy lol
  • bouncer11bouncer11 Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No but for example Chelsea Redfern from this years x factor who I have as a FB friend says he was the nicest and most humble guy at bootcamp and never played up to the camera and she says Frankie is awful until you ask him too sing infront of you then he goes shy lol

My friends sisters cousins dog walkers next door neighbours son said he's a pratt. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bouncer11 wrote: »
    My friends sisters cousins dog walkers next door neighbours son said he's a pratt. :D

http://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/news/local/chelsea_s_got_the_x_factor_1_3705138
    :rolleyes:
    We speak on FB regurlarly and she said that Frankie was an utter arse until you ask him to sing then he gets nervous.
  • bouncer11bouncer11 Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/news/local/chelsea_s_got_the_x_factor_1_3705138
    :rolleyes:
    We speak on FB regurlarly and she said that Frankie was an utter arse until you ask him to sing then he gets nervous.

I W A S J O K I N G
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I W A S J O K I N G

SINCE WHEN DID GERMANS HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR :p lol

Ps- I'm the german
  • IsItThatDeepIsItThatDeep Posts: 1,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol I was waiting for a Marcus is a diva post:rolleyes:
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I W A S J O K I N G

lmfao
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is it just a coincidence that you both have 1982 after your name?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I didn't know he was in Eton Road. Thought he was a boy friend of one of the members. Did he get thro to the lives in Eton Road then and how does that work?
  • dvfan1dvfan1 Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    snuffles22 wrote: »
    Were camera's there? Intersting the groups and overs weren't there. Probably too much drama going on with them right now.

The Risk and Little Mix were at Jessie J this evening and went on stage with her for one song.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    I didn't know he was in Eton Road. Thought he was a boy friend of one of the members. Did he get thro to the lives in Eton Road then and how does that work?

A couple of months after the show ended Anthony quit Eton Road and Marcus replced him. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh lulz -missed that-

She looks stunning on TV too though <3
    In 2007 I supported Niki Evans. I loved her voice and thought she had a beautiful face on TV. When I went to a concert I met her and chatted for a while. She was unbelievably gorgeous in real life.

I think when you actually meet someone close up, you really get the full force of what they look like.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would they buy a shitload of iPads? Even just one each would be excessive. Weird story OP, if it's true - cool, glad you had a good time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hee hee no I'm not Mr Blonde and I'm certainly not having a crisis about turning 30! Don't quite understand some of the reactions to my post but any way, I was a fan of Markus and have voted or him several times- and I will continue to do so if he performs well, however there was no denying that for the whole time Markus was there he seemed like a completely different person to what we see on television. Several of my friends and myself could see that he had a real attitude and definitely put a fake performance on when he was approached. The others were far more natural. This doesnt mean I won't vote for him, just wanted to express my surprise as, at least last night anyway, Markus really did come across as a diva
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hee hee no I'm not Mr Blonde and I'm certainly not having a crisis about turning 30! Don't quite understand some of the reactions to my post but any way, I was a fan of Markus and have voted or him several times- and I will continue to do so if he performs well, however there was no denying that for the whole time Markus was there he seemed like a completely different person to what we see on television. Several of my friends and myself could see that he had a real attitude and definitely put a fake performance on when he was approached. The others were far more natural. This doesnt mean I won't vote for him, just wanted to express my surprise as, at least last night anyway, Markus really did come across as a diva

Well spelling his name right (Marcus) might be the clue
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

Hahahahaha! :D:D