i pad mini

mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,437
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have an i pad mini and find it amazing. The only problem I have with it is, it keeps loosing the internet and I have to reset my router (I'm with cable) Any techs know why this happens?
It does not do this on my lap top

Another thing I have noticed, I get most of my e mails through fine but the ones from Amazon never arrive on the i pad, just wondering why that happens.
Thanks

Comments

• gavo360gavo360 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you on a up to date version of iOS. I think they were wifi issues with 6.1.2 for some people
  • mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gavo360 wrote: »
    Are you on a up to date version of iOS. I think they were wifi issues with 6.1.2 for some people

Now there's a point! In all honesty, I don't know.
    How do I find that out?
    You can tell i'm a novice:)
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now there's a point! In all honesty, I don't know.
    How do I find that out?
    You can tell i'm a novice:)

Go into settings. Then general and then about. And look under version. It will tell you what version you are running.

You can also go into settings, then general and go onto software update and it will tell you if your software is up to date.
  • mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go into settings. Then general and then about. And look under version. It will tell you what version you are running.

You can also go into settings, then general and go onto software update and it will tell you if your software is up to date.

Sorted,thanks a lot:)