Options

Chris is losing the Plot

wee-mowee-mo Posts: 1,508
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He is letting his Groin rule his head :o it is all falling apart for him now :D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see the argument, Chris is irrational now
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,495
    Forum Member
    wee-mo wrote: »
    He is letting his Groin rule his head :o it is all falling apart for him now :D:D:D

I want to disagree with you but I can't. He really has lost it. Such a pity so close to the final. :(
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh has fried his brain of all reason. :)
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to disagree with you but I can't. He really has lost it. Such a pity so close to the final. :(

I'm so dissappointed in him too:(
  • Options
    Natuk80Natuk80 Posts: 11,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so dissappointed in him too:(

Same here, very disappointed.
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, he's lost it, completely possessive and glassy eyed over an 18 year old girl who has a boyfriend.
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious watching his meltdown. He had it in the bag and he's managed to completely blow it in the space of a few days. He has shown his sheer arrogance when he suggested he has a divine right to stay just because he's been there longer than Pav and Zoe. He simply has to go on Friday.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hilarious watching his meltdown. He had it in the bag and he's managed to completely blow it in the space of a few days. He has shown his sheer arrogance when he suggested he has a divine right to stay just because he's been there longer than Pav and Zoe. He simply has to go on Friday.

Its 100K !!!! How often do you think any of these people get within sniffing distance of a sum of money like this . OF COURSE the people who have been there from the very start feel they deserve to last longer than people who only walked in the door a few weeks ago.

Thats not arrogance…. thats the most perfectly natural reaction, and ALL of the originals will be feeling like this.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Did you see ashleigh hugging winston there about receiving her letter! Whats chris gonna say. :o
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Its 100K !!!! How often do you think any of these people get within sniffing distance of a sum of money like this . OF COURSE the people who have been there from the very start feel they deserve to last longer than people who only walked in the door a few weeks ago.

Thats not arrogance…. thats the most perfectly natural reaction, and ALL of the originals will be feeling like this.

I agree. It's human nature. It would take a saint NOT to feel this way lol.
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getting really sick of the Chirs is a perv or not, does he not or does fancy Ashleigh, creepy or not creepy what ever side your on there is just so much of this, I like Chris Ashleigh and Pav and just feel like that Zoe is manage to stay under the radar and Feel that BB are creating new story lines as there is little go on in the house, and the seem to pick people they want out with bad edits and only half a story.
  • Options
    wee-mowee-mo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Did you see ashleigh hugging winston there about receiving her letter! Whats chris gonna say. :o

He will just attack him when he is sleeping because he would never say anything to his face :D:D
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »

What the hell does fairness have to with anything?

This is Big Brother. The show where Danielle lost her opportunity to win 100k because she was voted out by three newbies.

They are all equal in that house. The newbies have as much right to be there as the originals. We the public will ultimately decide who wins the 100k and it certainly won't be Chris, that's for sure. We've saw the real Chris over the last week or so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair its like working and a new member joins and gets something extra that you, its human nature not to feel slightly resentful and in the house things are magnified
  • Options
    leon_blayerleon_blayer Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    i predicted this would happen the same night danielle left, when ashleigh said chris would have to guard the toilet door and that she enjoyed his company more than danielle he was acting like a giddy loved up teenager on his bed from hearing her say this to him and yet his supporters for weeks have been saying "he's just being a great friend" lol, anyone that hanged around with a girl that they had a crush on in their teens would have picked up on all the tell tale signs of chris's crush on ashleigh.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »

Probably blame Pav.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell does fairness have to with anything?

This is Big Brother. The show where Danielle lost her opportunity to win 100k because she was voted out by three newbies.

They are all equal in that house. The newbies have as much right to be there as the originals. We the public will ultimately decide who wins the 100k and it certainly won't be Chris, that's for sure. We've saw the real Chris over the last week or so.

If that was the real Chris in the house we would have seen him saying stuff like that earlier. They are not all equaled in the House as one one them has pass to the final.
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did you see his twisted face when he was saying it ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did you see his twisted face when he was saying it ?

No maybe you need to wear glasses