Hazel is Lying

2»

Comments

• Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you prove this and do you really care?

Yes, I can and no I don't.

Things I actually care about are my wife, kids and job. Anyone who cares very much about this stuff clearly needs to get out more. This is just entertainment for me.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    That's how I see it as well. I hold my hand up to flirting with attached people and even having a short relationship with a girl who was the female version of Daley (not honest about the state of her relationship) many years back. I have also turned down a few very tempting offers from married women. That's the line I won't cross. Partners of friends are out of bounds as well.

BIB: I understand it; it's down to the fact that they don't want to drive the real culprit (their partner) away by subjecting them to the full force of their wrath. I had to intervene between a friend of mine and another woman who were arguing over a 'player' type. I told the pair of them that they should be blaming him, not each other, but they didn't want to hear it!:rolleyes:

Nice to see you have boundaries. Although, IMO you wouldn't be in the wrong if you dated someone who was married. :)
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    calderyon wrote: »
    Do you have 24/7 livefeed? If not, then how can you know?

Exactly.
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ms Steak wrote: »
    How is it that only Hazel thought he didn`t have a girlfriend? Every other HM knew he had, and some said to her and him what they were doing was wrong. How did they know if she didn`t?

Just a stab in the dark, but perhaps Hazel and Daley had a conversation private from the other HMs. :D
  • Phil O'SopherPhil O'Sopher Posts: 1,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1.) What are these lies?
    2.) What is the evidence for them?
    3.) If Daley was in a monogamous relationship, why did he keep on telling her, that he was getting erections?

Hazel is innocent of breaching any moral code. :rolleyes:
    ;):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, you are wrong! Dan said he told them he was not with his ex anymore and that they finished before he went into the house which was confirmed by his brother in a interview for a mag. So Hazel is spot on! Get over it!

So how did Dexter, Gina, Sam, Callum and Sophie (at least) know he was still with someone? Why, when Daley was talking to Dexter during the safe house task, did Daley not say he wasn`t with her? Why didn`t he tell Gina he wasn`t with her? I don`t recall Hazel saying at any time they had split up.

Get over that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    Why does the 'other woman' always get the blame. Daley was the one with the girlfriend, the one who cheated, not Hazel.

If my fella did that across me, I wouldn't be going after the other guy, but my fella as he would be the one doing wrong.

because men are weaker sexualy & women stronger & hazel knows this & constantly uses it in her life to get what she wants daleys end actions were un excusable but she ked him there & knew what the end result would be also her body laungage when dan was evicted was seriously telling she whiped him away with her hand then protected the chest with both hands , so much for "best mate"
    Forum Member
    Are u really that surpised? Homewreckers are scum.

Can't you find your own pejorative term, instead of using Gina' s? Preferably one that has a basis in fact.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because men are weaker sexualy & women stronger & hazel knows this & constantly uses it in her life to get what she wants daleys end actions were un excusable but she ked him there & knew what the end result would be also her body laungage when dan was evicted was seriously telling she whiped him away with her hand then protected the chest with both hands , so much for "best mate"

Rather sexist to suggest that men are weaker. Myself and my partner (both male) have been together over 12 years and neither have ever strayed, and there have been many chances to. It's nothing to do with being weak, it's the kind of person you are and how you feel about who you are with. Hazel was single, Daley wasn't, he was in the wrong.
  • chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, you are wrong! Dan said he told them he was not with his ex anymore and that they finished before he went into the house which was confirmed by his brother in a interview for a mag. So Hazel is spot on! Get over it!

But then Hazel must have been very confused when she was annoyed with Charlie because she 'knew what Charlie was getting at' when she talked about who was single and who had partners.
  • scarpa1scarpa1 Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    Yep and after a week or so of serious flirting Hazel told Daley he had a decision to make.

And they never kissed? What were all those slurping noises under the duvet in the first night in the safe house?

You tell me, you seem to know. Maybe she was actually giving him a happy ending or he was giving her a..............
  • Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    Can't you find your own pejorative term, instead of using Gina' s? Preferably one that has a basis in fact.

I think you need to review the 'facts'. Daley and his girlfriend have both said that they were in a relationship and Hazel was also told by Daley that he was. Hazel flirted with him mercilessly despite him asking her not to, even crossing the border into sexual harassment. Hazel refused to leave Daley alone and even went so far as to expose him by pulling his boxers down.

Using the term 'home wrecker' is actually not far off the mark. Or, if you'd prefer, we can always use the term 'sex offender'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    She keeps saying "It takes two to tango" and then says "He was giving me mixed signals". Girl make up your mind. Either you were the victim of a liar or you knew and didn't care.

A woman with a brain would have backed off, not turned this into a case of not being able to think about anything, and just following her brute instincts, so no matter how confusing Daley was she had to keep forcing herself on him, because how the hell can she control herself. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Essentially, she's a victim of her instincts, her wants and that's it. She blames the public, yet she was mounting him, and grinding her hips into him longg before the SH happened. Still, this is Hazel the saint we are talking about.:sleep:
  • queenbeaqueenbea Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    Daemon666 wrote: »
    I think you need to review the 'facts'. Daley and his girlfriend have both said that they were in a relationship and Hazel was also told by Daley that he was. Hazel flirted with him mercilessly despite him asking her not to, even crossing the border into sexual harassment.

Yep! If the shoe was on the other foot...
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    scarpa1 wrote: »
    You tell me, you seem to know. Maybe she was actually giving him a happy ending or he was giving her a..............

I don't know about you, but I have only one part of my body that makes slurping sounds, so there's not much imagination required really, is there, as they were under the covers in a clinch and rolling around before the LF finished.

I'm just surprised more hasn't been made of the fact that the next day Hazel spelled out to Charlie in their rather obvious 'code' 'we f...u...' and only took it back when Charlie spelled out the whole word.
    Forum Member
    Daemon666 wrote: »
    I think you need to review the 'facts'. Daley and his girlfriend have both said that they were in a relationship and Hazel was also told by Daley that he was. Hazel flirted with him mercilessly despite him asking her not to, even crossing the border into sexual harassment. Hazel refused to leave Daley alone and even went so far as to expose him by pulling his boxers down.

Using the term 'home wrecker' is actually not far off the mark. Or, if you'd prefer, we can always use the term 'sex offender'.

I don't need to review anything. It was Gina who first used the term homewrecker, and all her fans blindly jumped on that particular bandwagon. Same with all the 'evil inside' shyte. Gina was there first and her faithful acolytes simply followed. People could be forgiven for wondering if her fans are capable of independent thought.
    As for using the term 'sex offender'; you could do that, as long as you don't mind looking like a pure fool.