Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    Sorry but Rob is already committed to me....you can have Bruce

I'll have brody jenner then :p
  • RihannaRoyaltyRihannaRoyalty Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I love digital spy :p

It's the only talent that Kim K has, lets face it...

Kim is a great business women and a charitable person
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    I can't believe I'm reading all this! Seriously? No offence, mate, none at all, but why would you want to become a Kardashian? The whole family is a laughing stock, in my opinion! OK, so they're hot, I'll give them that at least but never, in a billion years, would I want to become a Kardashian.

Although, as another poster said, if you have a video camera... ;)
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Proof positive of the efficacy of good PR.
    Forum Member
    I can't believe I'm reading all this! Seriously? No offence, mate, none at all, but why would you want to become a Kardashian? The whole family is a laughing stock, in my opinion! OK, so they're hot, I'll give them that at least but never, in a billion years, would I want to become a Kardashian.

Although, as another poster said, if you have a video camera... ;)

I think I have a interesting life so ill fit in nice on the show and I think me and Kendall would get on the most we both love doing charity work
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member

Then how does she constantly manage to come across as a talentless, vacuous moo, who became famous for nothing more than having a romp on camera?

Are you on the wind up, OP? Or the sauce? :D
    Forum Member
    I think I have a interesting life so ill fit in nice on the show and I think me and Kendall would get on the most we both love doing charity work

OK, so maybe you do have an interesting life and I don't doubt you love doing charity work, but how are you going to find the Kardashians' contact details? You're not going to become some crazed stalker, are you? :D (Only joking!)
    Forum Member
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    Then how does she constantly manage to come across as a talentless, vacuous moo, who became famous for nothing more than having a romp on camera?

That reminds me of an advert I once saw promoting tourism in California that featured Kim reading a book on quantum physics! :eek: I kid you not!
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    That reminds me of an advert I once saw promoting tourism in California that featured Kim reading a book on quantum physics! :eek: I kid you not!

She can read?!
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    She can read?!

It was all pictures. :o

God her voice grates. I never watch the programme but there is a take away where I live that has their bloody show on all the time. What a bunch of plastic, talentless awfull people.
    Forum Member
    Have you guys seen pictures of my future niece in law? Sooooo cute
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With flowers in your hair?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 17 and I'm so jealous of their life I watch their show every week and follow all of them on twitter/Instagram . And I plan on having a gay marriage with rob kardashian so I can have that last name and be on the show then me and rob will have a spin off show about us adopting .
    I'm I sad ?lol I just want to be a kardashian :(

Why would anyone want to be a sad pointless waste of space?:eek:
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 17 and I'm so jealous of their life I watch their show every week and follow all of them on twitter/Instagram . And I plan on having a gay marriage with rob kardashian so I can have that last name and be on the show then me and rob will have a spin off show about us adopting .
    I'm I sad ?lol I just want to be a kardashian :(

Well, someone has to want to be a Kardashian, I suppose.

Great trolling btw.