Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• Options
    kate36kate36 Posts: 13,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Eddy bee!! Morning all!! :D
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    kate36 wrote: »

Morning Kate. :) I hope everything is well with you and yours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Kate. :) I hope everything is well with you and yours.

Yes thanks Honey and you?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes thanks Honey and you?:)

Very good thank you Kate. :)

Is it worth me catching up on last night's show? Did anything happen? If is like Sunday's I wont bother. :D
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning everyone. :)

:o:o Oh my God, Oathy! How can they expect people to put up with this over and over again?

Very sad indeed. Looks like depression killed him?

I havent seen last nights BB yet, but this seems completely pointless. What is it for? :confused:
    Morning honey. :)

So it would seem, terribly sad.

I have no idea, maybe because they can. There seems to be no other reason for it! >:(
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Morning Eddy :D

Morning kate :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    Don't click on the link if you have a weak tummy.
    you know the problem with the sewer? it came back full force in that horrendous weather the other day. Awoke at 5am the entire house smelled of poo went into my bathroom to be confronted with this

http://s27.postimg.org/jnbz93rsz/IMG_20140810_171138.jpg

all outside was covered in poo also so clearly the work had failed. The guys they sent out today were the worst ever one was so rude when the office rung up to see how happy I was I asked for the email and sent them this picture and basically said what they did flushed the toilets opened the man hole cover and that was it. within 30 mins they send out two new guys who found out what the problem was and started work there and then and coming back in the morning...

On the house front sarah (my sister) rung me and said "didn't they say there was a delay on the houses" I said yes? why. they are down there working right now she said. If they wanted to remake the carry on films this area would be perfect. I swear its just pot luck how things work

:o:o:o:o:o
    Absolutely vile!
    Have they finally sorted it now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very good thank you Kate. :)

Is it worth me catching up on last night's show? Did anything happen? If is like Sunday's I wont bother. :D

I have to confess I don't watch big brother :blush: I just come here for a natter!!:blush::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to confess I don't watch big brother :blush: I just come here for a natter!!:blush::D
    *sniggers* :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I am on the verge of giving up on it myself. :D
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everyone. :)

:o:o:o Oh my God, Oathy! How can they expect people to put up with this over and over again?

Very sad indeed. Looks like depression killed him?

I havent seen last nights BB yet, but this seems completely pointless. What is it for? :confused:

very sad news about Robin Williams :(
    They were in the early stages of making Mrs Doubtfire 2
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    :o:o:o:o:o
    Absolutely vile!
    Have they finally sorted it now!

morning :)
    complete and utter joke isn't it.
    the men are coming back this morning to finish the work. but I made a complaint against the first two muppets with Welsh Water so god help that..the tap water will turn red or brown after that...:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    very sad news about Robin Williams :(
    They were in the early stages of making Mrs Doubtfire 2

I cant help thinking about Christopher doing his Mrs Doubtfire impression, and how if it was a couple of days later it would be really tasteless, and remembering how Anna in BB1 when they were discussing somebody famous (Bobby Davro? ) Said "oh i hope he isnt dead. Wouldn't it be awful if he had died?"
    Mind you, this years lot probably get the morning papers delivered with their breakfast.

I claim a fabulous prize for "most rambling post of the week" :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the men are coming back this morning to finish the work. but I made a complaint against the first two muppets with Welsh Water so god help that..the tap water will turn red or brown after that...:D

To think, you have avoided an entire BB series that mostly consists of people rolling around in sewage, only to have the same scenes in your own house! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant help thinking about Christopher doing his Mrs Doubtfire impression, and how if it was a couple of days later it would be really tasteless, and remembering how Anna in BB1 when they were discussing somebody famous (Bobby Davro? ) Said "oh i hope he isnt dead. Wouldn't it be awful if he had died?"
    Mind you, this years lot probably get the morning papers delivered with their breakfast.

I claim a fabulous prize for "most rambling post of the week" :o

Nope makes perfect sense. Reading <---- out there I think back to what Samwell-smith said about all these "amazing" Hm's. the guy wont stop trying to prove he got it right till the last one leaves the house. Anything that shows ones they dislike in a bad light they will use no problem.
    To think, you have avoided an entire BB series that mostly consists of people rolling around in sewage, only to have the same scenes in your own house! :o

after reading some of the threads out there so glad I did. not even tempted by a sneaky peek I hope they go away from this series and sort it out because its been a complete and utter farce.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nope makes perfect sense. Reading <---- out there I think back to what Samwell-smith said about all these "amazing" Hm's. the guy wont stop trying to prove he got it right till the last one leaves the house. Anything that shows ones they dislike in a bad light they will use no problem.

after reading some of the threads out there so glad I did. not even tempted by a sneaky peek I hope they go away from this series and sort it out because its been a complete and utter farce.

I think we will have to put all the producers in as housemates and let them get it out of their system because the show is all about them and not the contestants. They have already taken over BOTS.
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Good morrow all :)

Having a dodgy tummy, I haven't looked at your picture oathy, but didn't someone else here have constant problems with their sewers?

When it floods across the river, the remnants can be nasty- why people allow their toddlers to go splashing in flood waters is beyond me (Looks for the barfing emote)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    minkski wrote: »

Having a dodgy tummy, I haven't looked at your picture oathy, but didn't someone else here have constant problems with their sewers?

When it floods across the river, the remnants can be nasty- why people allow their toddlers to go splashing in flood waters is beyond me (Looks for the barfing emote)

A few years ago we had an exploding sewage pipe incident which was one of the worst things that has ever happened to me.
    I still wake up in the night thinking I can smell it.
    On the bright side, we have had bumper crops of fruit ever since. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minkski wrote: »

hey :)
    yep it does seem once theres been nasty weather it trigger this. so much for the 15 million they spent on improving the drains/sewers in this area :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Morning oathy, make sure you have plenty of bottled water in the house! :o:D

*bangs loudly on Flora's bedroom door* Gerrup ya lazy bint! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't click on the link if you have a weak tummy.
    you know the problem with the sewer? it came back full force in that horrendous weather the other day. Awoke at 5am the entire house smelled of poo went into my bathroom to be confronted with this

http://s27.postimg.org/jnbz93rsz/IMG_20140810_171138.jpg

all outside was covered in poo also so clearly the work had failed. The guys they sent out today were the worst ever one was so rude when the office rung up to see how happy I was I asked for the email and sent them this picture and basically said what they did flushed the toilets opened the man hole cover and that was it. within 30 mins they send out two new guys who found out what the problem was and started work there and then and coming back in the morning...

On the house front sarah (my sister) rung me and said "didn't they say there was a delay on the houses" I said yes? why. they are down there working right now she said. If they wanted to remake the carry on films this area would be perfect. I swear its just pot luck how things work

I feel for you oathy.

I still get this postflood22-8-12004.jpg
    after every downpour (that's after the river & fountains of sewage have subsided).
    Anyone who's been on here for a couple of years may remember my rantings - still nothing done & not for a couple of years yet as they have more important things to do at the moment. Hey ho.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I feel for you oathy.

after every downpour (that's after the river & fountains of sewage have subsided).
    Anyone who's been on here for a couple of years may remember my rantings - still nothing done & not for a couple of years yet as they have more important things to do at the moment. Hey ho.

It was a well deserved rant, Flossie. What makes it worse is that even if its your own house, you don't get just your own sewage for some reason.

I wonder if you can get Duncan-Smith and McVey versions of these? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721947/Claws-great-dictators-Cat-toy-protests-against-internet-censorship-4-500-ll-set-plenty-scratch.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel for you oathy.

its horrendous isn't it.
    and it really is just a filthy problem you dare not let the children go near anything and the garden here is huge yet it all gets filled with poo etc.
    the guys haven't been back yet Dad took me and Sienna (my niece) out shopping
    she turns 7 on Thursday so its kittens galore. Kitten cards kitten bag purse
    I told her she's going to be a crazy cat lady at this rate :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning oathy, make sure you have plenty of bottled water in the house! :o:D

*bangs loudly on Flora's bedroom door* Gerrup ya lazy bint! :D

sorry for the delay Dad took me out shopping with Sienna as the rest of the week he's up in Grans house getting it ready for sale.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a well deserved rant, Flossie. What makes it worse is that even if its your own house, you don't get just your own sewage for some reason.

I wonder if you can get Duncan-Smith and McVey versions of these? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721947/Claws-great-dictators-Cat-toy-protests-against-internet-censorship-4-500-ll-set-plenty-scratch.html

:D
    Don't know about Duncan-Smith & McVey versions - the bosses of United Utilities would do just fine!

We claim every time it happens - they end up giving us more back than our water rates cost! But sometimes we just can't be bothered. If it happens on a Friday ( as last time) they won't be here till at least the next Tuesday and during that time we can't go outside to the back to get at the bins or garden without having to trudge through mud & sh*te, so mr floss just got his wellies on & the pressure washer going & did it himself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bit of news.. Welsh water graced us with two phone calls.
    one to say sorry for the deranged muppets who came out yesterday they are basically emergency workers for loos/sewers. they are sending out the correct team Friday with Cameras etc as they believe the problem remains in the lane like last time.

pouring with rain and its started again the house is stinking like Channel 5's HQ when they see the viewing figures. Dad's back home the house is now on the market he's upset because that was the family home etc. I didn't have a problem moving back there I could live in a Caravan no problem I don't mind moving about. but he doesn't want to go back so I said well its for the best it goes then
This discussion has been closed.