Options

Georgia Nicolson series

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,204
Forum Member
Sorry if its a double thread.

Anyone read them in here? :D It's by Louise Rennison.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I've read them all! I love them :D I so wish she'd get with Dave the Laugh properly though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It does seem like she want Dave more than Masimo. As she 'accidentally' snog him most of the time!!
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I love the books! Georgia is really funny.
  • Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    The final one is coming out soon and if she doesn't get with dave the laugh i think i may scream.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The final one is coming out soon and if she doesn't get with dave the laugh i think i may scream.

The final one??!! Oh no!! :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know when the new book will be out? The books are so much better than the film.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As will I.

She most likely will though - there'll be a lot of angry Dave/Georgia shippers for Louise to deal with if they don't.

I can't WAIT for the next one! Eek!

Any ideas on the release date?
  • Options
    Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    I think the release date is the 25th June according to Amazon, I've got it on pre-order already, I think maybe the series is coming to a close now naturally anyway. IMO, I found the last two books nowhere near as funny and enjoyable as the earlier books, particularly the scenes where they spy on Wet Lindsay and when the early relationship between Dave the Laugh and Georgia.
  • Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    I don't know when the release date is. I don't think she has even finished writing it because on her website she is running a competition where you can get one of your own crazy words in the book.

Personally i like the later books as much as the earlier ones, i love the purple one (Lurve is a many trousered thing???) when they go camping, with miss wilson and her soap on a string.