Options

Where did the tapped out thread go?

heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
Forum Member
✭✭
Am I missing something or has the tapped out thread disappeared?

Comments

• Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    No one commented for so long it got archived! :D
  • Options
    lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone was playing pokemon go to notice :D
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah, everybody got bored due to the previous event and therefore stopped commenting. (I hope rehashing old events isn't their new way forward.)
  • Options
    NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The monorail is boring, letting you build only so many at a time. We need different shaped pieces as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The monorail is boring, letting you build only so many at a time. We need different shaped pieces as well.

Monorail was a big disappointment for me after such a long wait. Looks ugly and a bit clunky. I have over 500 unused pieces. At least the rail yard generates donuts though. That's one of the few things that keeps me playing on a daily basis still.

I'd like to see Krustyland get a bit more love - given that they are rehashing stuff all the time anyway.

Wouldn't hurt to release more ocean tiles too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    Monorail was a big disappointment for me after such a long wait. Looks ugly and a bit clunky. I have over 500 unused pieces. At least the rail yard generates donuts though. That's one of the few things that keeps me playing on a daily basis still.

I'd like to see Krustyland get a bit more love - given that they are rehashing stuff all the time anyway.

Wouldn't hurt to release more ocean tiles too.

I don't play Krustyland, for some reason it seems a chore, but that's just me maybe.
    Do you think the monorail should have different shaped tracks? Mine is a mess at moment. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't play Krustyland, for some reason it seems a chore, but that's just me maybe.
    Do you think the monorail should have different shaped tracks? Mine is a mess at moment. :cry:

Perhaps a subterranean element to it - under a building or road then back up again? The tunnels to Springfield heights were a good addition. Not sure what other track shapes would be needed, an X junction?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    Perhaps a subterranean element to it - under a building or road then back up again? The tunnels to Springfield heights were a good addition. Not sure what other track shapes would be needed, an X junction?

Maybe a "Y" shaped so we can branch it out a bit. Agree on more water.
    I like the tunnels but we need a few more stations and platforms. Lol not asking for much...:D plus I think the monorail could be higher.