Good Luck with everyone getting their A Level/ AS Results tomorrow

Wong_BillabongWong_Billabong Posts: 10,266
Forum Member
✭✭
That dreaded day is nearly here, in less than 12 hours you'll know if you've got your uni place and your results. So BEST OF LUCK kids and hope you get the grades you deserve and make yourselves, your teachers and your parents proud!

Also best of luck to all my fellow teachers out there, i know i'm not alone in having a sleepless night tonight (and of course next week). Looking forward to seeing the hard work of my kids pay off.

Comments

• MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queue lots of photogenic girls in strappy tops leaping up and down with all of their As. Jeepers I mean you never see spotty ginger lads do you? And when they open their results on the breakfast shows it's always great grades!. I think I will listen to Classic FM in the morning instead. It is year after year and it is tedious.:(
  • Wong_BillabongWong_Billabong Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Queue lots of photogenic girls in strappy tops leaping up and down with all of their As. Jeepers I mean you never see spotty ginger lads do you? And when they open their results on the breakfast shows it's always great grades!. I think I will listen to Classic FM in the morning instead. It is year after year and it is tedious.:(

That's very true and is rather annoying >:(

But to be honest I think this is the one day of the year that they can be a selfish as they want and not really care about the people on the paper or TV, never really sure why anyone would want to share such a personal moment.