Comments

• SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know *everything*:eek:

Wanna get a team together for Eggheads?

Oh no, I can't stand Eggheads. :p
    unclekevo wrote: »

Enjoyed today's episode and really like Lucy and Sarah but judgng by Hilary's tweets, it's not them who are sent home for cheating. She's always posting nice messages to Sarah and Lucie so they mustn't have joined a newbie alliance then.

Still not convinced that is Hilary on Twitter.
    No, I think the ones who are sent home given the criteria for cheating...which isn't of course pacts etc etc are
    Val & Margaret. I think they have had enough & ask to be voted for.
    An outside chance it's Jan & Jaki, but I think they are voted off.

As for Friday.....
    the instant red will go to the couple who join on Thursday, Ben & Karen I believe.;)
  • HellandBackHellandBack Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    I agree with you Sparkles - think it will be somone who asks to be voted off....

BTW - how do you access spoilers? Sorry - being new I am a bit of a noob!
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I.B. Non wrote: »
    If you have been paying attention you will know we have had more than that ;);)

Mary/Darron and Mike from Mike and Shane?

I'm sort of hoping to interview the more controversial coachees from this series :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sort of hoping to interview the more controversial coachees from this series :p

..& they weren't?.....'Mad' Mary & 'Weird' Mike & Shane....Lol!;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry Kev. Knee jerk reaction there. Beg forgiveness, know you are on the ball. Why would you not want to interview Mary?????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sparkles we have been talking for so long and I still don't know how you do it. Just love it though. Keep up with the spoilers.
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gemo. Took a quick look at this but can't work it out. Will have another look when I am sober. Thank you so much.

You have to let the page load completely before the video shows just under the Series 7 heading.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Kev. Knee jerk reaction there. Beg forgiveness, know you are on the ball. Why would you not want to interview Mary?????

LOL, I might see but a few viewers have asked if they would be able to get the chance to interrogate a certain lady with more faces than the town clock :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you Sparkles - think it will be somone who asks to be voted off....

Just highlight it.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sparkles wrote: »

No, I think the ones who are sent home given the criteria for cheating...which isn't of course pacts etc etc are
    Won't be happy if that's true. I'd rather it be Hilary and Terry or Rob and Timmy.
  • HellandBackHellandBack Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Thanks I.B!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We couldn't be that lucky:cry:
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Won't be happy if that's true. I'd rather it be Hilary and Terry or Rob and Timmy.
    There is no way in hell they would give up after ruling the roost for so long.
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We couldn't be that lucky:cry:

I'm going to live in hope!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just highlight it.

Yes...just hold down your 'wotsit' key (see how techy I am..:o) & drag your cursor along the grey bit.
    ABCZYX wrote: »

I think that's what everyone is hoping for
    but it ain't gonna happen, sorry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No didn't think so.:)
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes...just hold down your 'wotsit' key (see how techy I am..:o) & drag your cursor along the grey bit.

AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sparkles as always I think you are right. Shame though. This series is not going to get any better (fairer)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

An outside chance it's Jan & Jaki, but I think they are voted off.

As for Friday.....
    the instant red will go to the couple who join on Thursday, Ben & Karen I believe.;)
    Sparky,Anita said she is giving up the ghost(s). She can't compete with a clairvoyant as good as you:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Lloyd, You not on taxi duty tonight?;)

Sparkly is really good :)
  • ldslds Posts: 1,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I truly the only person in the country who is enjoying this series of CT??:o

I'm not saying it is the best series ever, but I am being entertained by it, and really do not dislike anyone who has been on the coach - while thinking that some of them have had foibles that might make them difficult to get on with.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am enjoying it. But in the voice of the kids "Miss, it's not fair" and no it's not.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So neither of those two couples will be leaving before the end of the series? :cry:
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lds wrote: »
    Am I truly the only person in the country who is enjoying this series of CT??:o

I'm not saying it is the best series ever, but I am being entertained by it, and really do not dislike anyone who has been on the coach - while thinking that some of them have had foibles that might make them difficult to get on with.

The first week, I thought it was excellent. After that, not too good. The last two series have been very predictable with one person pulling all the strings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [I.B. Non;48773449]Evening Lloyd, You not on taxi duty tonight?;)

Sparkly is really good :)[/QUOTE]

Hiya kiddo, no taxi duty tonight. Herself is playing on her laptop picking hanging basket combinations for her latest (of many) plans. I'm just sat nodding in agreement with whatever she says:)
This discussion has been closed.