Options

Kate Middleton...need a feed?

PavlovaPavlova Posts: 35
Forum Member
Is it me our is Kate Middleton disappearing in front of our eyes? I would have thought with all those flunkies cooking, cleaning and dressing her she would have put on a few love pounds!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,807
    Forum Member
    Her husband is as thin as she is. Why are you not asking about his 'lack' of weight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd give her a mouth full
  • Options
    greenhill20greenhill20 Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    tribade wrote: »
    Her husband is as thin as she is. Why are you not asking about his 'lack' of weight.

No offence but what utter rubbish! look at these photos - he is healthy, she is scary thin http://stylejacking.com/2012/kate-middleton-wears-emerald-green-libelula-rebecca-shirt-dress-to-charity-polo-match-photos/
  • Options
    AnnaliseZAnnaliseZ Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's looking better than ever.
  • Options
    greenhill20greenhill20 Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    I mean his legs are normal, manly, hers are like sticks!
  • Options
    emily222emily222 Posts: 2,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are a lovely couple leave them alone
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's just thin. I don't think she looks sick or anything, just slender.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I know but I am worried about her. They do say if you become too skinny you can't have proper babies and after all she is there to produce an heir to the throne. So I think I have a point. By the way Prince Willy is buff
  • Options
    ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    She's very slender but she looks healthilly so to me. She presumably eats carefully and obviously works out a lot, she is probably someone that is naturally slim made even slimmer by a super health-conscious lifestyle.
  • Options
    lovingstylelovingstyle Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Those photos are a little scary, she does look thin. However, Pavlova, I do think that "proper babies" is a horrible thing to say. All babies are proper! Weirdo
  • Options
    SiriusSirius Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help but wonder if society is redefining 'thin' as a result of the obesity problem going around. If society is fat, it's easier to criticise the healthy minority as 'skinny' than it is to accept we are all fat and do something about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    She is most likely on a royal diet now :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    When Diana went like that there was a national outcry
    Pippas far healthier looking
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No offence but what utter rubbish! look at these photos - he is healthy, she is scary thin http://stylejacking.com/2012/kate-middleton-wears-emerald-green-libelula-rebecca-shirt-dress-to-charity-polo-match-photos/

It's not rubbish at all. They are as thin as each other.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    She is an ectomorph, she's just naturally tall and very slim. It's just that nowadays there are so many overweight people around that slim ones look like the odd ones out. You can tell she's healthy, her hair is in very good condition.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry but I think you know what I mean... it is what the Daily Mail and Sun would expect. Can you imagine how those reactionary thugs would react if the heir to the throne had a learning or physical disability. It is a harsh thought but it is a serious point and she should eat something just to be on the safe side. Look at the photos http://stylejacking.com/2012/kate-middleton-wears-emerald-green-libelula-rebecca-shirt-dress-to-charity-polo-match-photos/ ... I rest my case
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because William's always been that way, I think. Kate's only gotten quite slim in the run up to the wedding and has stayed that way ever since.
  • Options
    lovingstylelovingstyle Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    oh god that is a bit much, why has this thread started talking about this?random
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Because William's always been that way, I think. Kate's only gotten quite slim in the run up to the wedding and has stayed that way ever since.

Nope, she was that slender too at uni. No change there.
  • Options
    Oonagh2767Oonagh2767 Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    I think she has looked as thin as this forever.
  • Options
    emily222emily222 Posts: 2,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what rubbish kate and will fell in love get over it just as charles and camilla did, true love so bugger off
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Pavlova wrote: »
    I know but I am worried about her. They do say if you become too skinny you can't have proper babies and after all she is there to produce an heir to the throne. So I think I have a point. By the way Prince Willy is buff

Victoria Beckham had 4 and she looks like she'd snap in half.
  • Options
    KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    Kate M? Kate Winslet FTW!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd bet most of the people having a pop at her weight are saying it as they are eating a bag of chips - maybe even pointing a chip at the TV and saying something through a mouthful of food.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's very thin but doesn't look ill at all, so maybe it's okay for her? She looked stunning in that green dress.