Georgia does FHM - 24 HD captures

1235»

Comments

• Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scrilla wrote: »
    Why bother responding to attempt to put down my response when you can't?

Let's face it, your posts were motivated by a dislike or resentment so deep that you riddled them with fanciful claims presented as facts. I think you'll find that what I wrote was not nonsense at all but indeed a realistic response to these inaccurate generalisations you've made, hence that pointless reply to my post.

Let's face what :confused: which part of 'agree to disagree' do you not understand :confused: I didn't present anything as fact - they are my opinions hence they're under my username.

I can respond whichever way I like and I didn't see the point in dignifiying your unpleasant, inaccurate post which was to use your own words 'fanciful nonsense' imo! You're also attaching too much weight to your opinions! Hence you trying to insist your post is a 'realistic response' LOL.

There are some celebs whose beauty and talent I admire but Georgia is definitely not one of them! She is a fake z lister, doesn't imo have a talent - I don't count getting off with z listers/millionaires, courting media attention as talents, not very attractive and a very dull personality - sorry if you don't like those opinions and want to wrongly assume I'm motivated by 'resentment! ' They are just my opinions and it being a forum I'm entitled to air them - I'm not trying to force you to agree with them ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    scrilla wrote: »
    Why bother responding to attempt to put down my response when you can't?

Let's face it, your posts were motivated by a dislike or resentment so deep that you riddled them with fanciful claims presented as facts. I think you'll find that what I wrote was not nonsense at all but indeed a realistic response to these inaccurate generalisations you've made, hence that pointless reply to my post.

hahah!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nyota wrote: »
    How can anyone be so interested in such a complete nobody? You just MUST be on her PR team.
    Agreed and the fact the OP keeps pointlessly trying to revive this thread and another one on Georgia has me even more convinced.
    hahah!

Even more funny is how you keep trying to publicise and drum up interest in this fake, dull woman!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    There are some celebs whose beauty and talent I admire but Georgia is definitely not one of them! She is a fake z lister, doesn't imo have a talent - I don't count getting off with z listers/millionaires, courting media attention as talents, not very attractive and a very dull personality - sorry if you don't like those opinions and want to wrongly assume I'm motivated by 'resentment! ' They are just my opinions and it being a forum I'm entitled to air them - I'm not trying to force you to agree with them ;)

I Disagree with Georgia having no talent example: http://faystyle.com/blog/2012/07/georgia-salpa-for-fhm-czech-july-2012/ But there are always going to be people who don't like her either because of her personality or her looks.

Imo Georgia's fhm's number one, but some people prefer Britney or Tulisa or Danni or the lovely Nadine. A woman that one person thinks is hot, could be seen as hideous by another person. Any FM can express their view on Georgia, just because Topaz doesn't think Georgia's lovely it doesn't mean he/she is wrong. It's their opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    A woman that one person thinks is hot, could be seen as hideous by another person. Any FM can express their view on Georgia, just because Topaz doesn't think Georgia's lovely it doesn't mean he/she is wrong. It's their opinion.

Thank you granted :) We had a civil exchange of views earlier in the thread, and we agreed to disagree politely on Georgia's looks which just shows the other FM it can be done. The BIB I do agree with you though - and just because you find someone unattractive it doesn't always mean 'jealousy', 'resentment', 'deep dislike' or 'hatred' blah blah blah!

I clicked on that link you posted by the way LOL - big mistake on my part.......you and I have also got very different ideas on what constitutes 'talent' that's for sure ;):D
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    I Disagree with Georgia having no talent example: http://faystyle.com/blog/2012/07/georgia-salpa-for-fhm-czech-july-2012/ .

so taking your clothes off and being photographed is a talent ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    I clicked on that link you posted by the way LOL - big mistake on my part.......you and I have also got very different ideas on what constitutes 'talent' that's for sure ;):D

It's a great link, maybe it doesn't show talent, but shows that Georgia works out takes care of her self and tries to make the most out of photoshoots. Georgia should be on every magazine and newspaper by now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PLACE YOUR BETS!
    Georgia is goin for the hit!!

Paddy Power has her as a favourite 4/7 to appear naked in Playboy before 2012 ends!!

thats something!! go on Georgia Lead the way!!

others
    Roz Purcell 6-1
    Nadia Forde and Holly Carpenter 9-1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PLACE YOUR BETS!
    Georgia is goin for the hit!!

How can anyone be so invested in such a non-entity? You are working for her PR people or I will eat my hat!
  • Options
    ErythroleukosErythroleukos Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be slightly more interested if she was posing for split beaver shots in Razzle. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd be slightly more interested if she was posing for split beaver shots in Razzle. :D

go for it Georgia!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Georgia Salpa's participation to FHM top 100 - came out with extraordinary captures!ch ch check it out ;)

:eek:Georgia does FHM – 24 HD Captures:eek:

some georgia fans
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=io67UVlBcx4#!

http://www.nuts.co.uk/sexy-celebs/191370/Georgia-Salpa
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

thanks for the nuts link or i would never have known she ranked 199th on their poll
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So proud of our Georgia. She is the best Irish export since U2
  • Options
    Forum Member
    guffybear wrote: »
    thanks for the nuts link or i would never have known she ranked 199th on their poll

hahahhaha\ indeed!!
    :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hahah

'' Miss Gorgeous Georgia Salpa & Miss Resplendent Rosie Jones seductively frolicing around on the bed as they gesture me to join them with their come-to-bed eyes & their detectable, indeed unsupressable levels of desire for me...If Carlsberg done Friday nights in, they'd probably be the best Friday nights in, ever!'' C.B

Facebook | FHM Photo
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/526745_10151323724944807_188954979_n.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    closer than ever to a naked photograph -
    Georgia does her best for FHM votes
    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.150.403.403/p403x403/216678_10151394260394807_1605749078_n.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vote georgia salpa for first in the top 100 FHM
    http://www.fhm.com/girls/covergirls/georgia-salpa
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good luck to Georgia for FHM.