What is the point of Chanelle Hayes?

2»

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    What's the point of anything and anyone? When did this turn into a philosophy forum?

Based on descriptions her point is to be laughed at and ridiculed by dissatisfied bitter women. Same as dozens of others.

Sure.

Dissatisfied and bitter because we don't see anything praiseworthy about tragically talentless and desperate numpties who end up bumping uglies with the morally bereft and brain dead Jack Tweed and whose only claim to fame is being a spoilt brat on a reality TV show.

Yes. Forget Angelina, Cate Blanchett and Madonna. Let's all worship at the altar of Chanelle Hayes.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sure.

Dissatisfied and bitter because we don't see anything praiseworthy about tragically talentless and desperate numpties who end up bumping uglies with the morally bereft and brain dead Jack Tweed and whose only claim to fame is being a spoilt brat on a reality TV show.

Yes. Forget Angelina, Cate Blanchett and Madonna. Let's all worship at the altar of Chanelle Hayes.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry, you're right. The media coverage of her is clearly aimed at men. And women who are exceptionally fulfilled, of course, because they give a shit about such people. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, you're right. The media coverage of her is clearly aimed at men. And women who are exceptionally fulfilled, of course, because they give a shit about such people. :)

Hey, women can be fulfilled AND derisory about celebrities too. It's fun. Not everyone has to kowtow to appalling stereotypes.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, women can be fulfilled AND derisory about celebrities too. It's fun. Not everyone has to kowtow to appalling stereotypes.

True. I just miss the days when there weren't so many celebrities who seem to have that as their sole function.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True. I just miss the days when there weren't so many celebrities who seem to have that as their sole function.

I think most of us would rather have celebrities who actually had proper day jobs but, while the z list and desperate are putting themselves out there, we might as well laugh and roll our eyes. Certainly doesn't make anyone bitter or dissatisfied for laughing at the ridiculous
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I don't have anything against her for wanting to release a fitness DVD. Chanelle looks very nice when she's slimish.

I certainly don't mind people releasing fitness DVDs, if they're genuine. Yet these people seem to be making themselves deliberately, almost farcically fat, then posing in the most unflattering clothes before-hand. Almost certainly losing their weight from Personal Trainers being employed to get them in shape, because they know they'll coin it in when they lose it. Almost certainly nothing to do with their DVDs.

They'll also then do a bit of, "I'm proud of my curves" stories, before they lose their weight, and elicit sympathy about "online bullies slagging them off" over their weight. It's become an entire factory of lying and pointless stories.

It's not healthy, and it's pretty deceitful.
  • Options
    VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

Can't believe i just watched the video in that link? Ermm.. :confused:
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, I would.
  • Options
    gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vault wrote: »

I can't bring myself to watch. Did it happen?
  • Options
    KayokKayok Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    wow I would say the point of Chanelle Hayes is that she is a toddlers Mum, someones daughter etc, What is the point of anyone really ? I would hate to be filled with so much hate and bitterness that I had to ridicule and sling insults at people I had never met and who have no input into my own life from behind a laptop or phone. I'd much rather be Chanelle Hayes than someone like that anyday. Thats my opinion, not aimed at anyone in particular but jeez the comments on and title of this thread are just awful, some of you should be ashamed honestly, again, wow
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kayok wrote: »
    wow I would say the point of Chanelle Hayes is that she is a toddlers Mum, someones daughter etc, What is the point of anyone really ? I would hate to be filled with so much hate and bitterness that I had to ridicule and sling insults at people I had never met and who have no input into my own life from behind a laptop or phone. I'd much rather be Chanelle Hayes than someone like that anyday. Thats my opinion, not aimed at anyone in particular but jeez the comments on and title of this thread are just awful, some of you should be ashamed honestly, again, wow

But it's "fun" though?. Didn't you know ?.

I must ask though, obviously deferring all the respect and curtesy I can muster, when the same people post the same, let's say, "remarks", about the same types of celebrity over and over and over again, when it does actually move from being "fun" to being something else ?

Especially when anyone challenging those "remarks" is subsequently collectively attacked ?. Surely if it was simply a "fun" thing to do, any dissenting voices would simply be laughed off ?
  • Options
    JusticarJusticar Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just an ex gameshow contestant.
  • Options
    smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vault wrote: »

yeah me too :eek::confused: didnt know whether it was funny or just sick !!! weird anyway, why would you do that :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it's "fun" though?. Didn't you know ?.

I must ask though, obviously deferring all the respect and curtesy I can muster, when the same people post the same, let's say, "remarks", about the same types of celebrity over and over and over again, when it does actually move from being "fun" to being something else ?

Especially when anyone challenging those "remarks" is subsequently collectively attacked ?. Surely if it was simply a "fun" thing to do, any dissenting voices would simply be laughed off ?

I don't know. Perhaps you'd like to elucidate; I'm sure you have a theory. Nice sarky use of 'courtesy' and 'respect' there - shame that common politeness to FM's is sneered at so openly.

'same types' of celebrity being? Don't be shy!

Nobody has been attacked at any point - merely invited to debate an issue. Indeed, we are entitled to find it 'fun' just as we are entitled to question anyone who might disagree.

Do you have opinions on anything other than fellow forum members? What is your opinion on Chanelle Hayes? Or are your opinions merely restricted to fellow forum members?
  • Options
    LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's horrendous. I remember hew when she was on Big Brother and she was completely unhinged, her histrionics were laughable.

I remember her having an argument with another housemate and having a subsequent breakdown... over Rihanna's age. That says it all.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know. Perhaps you'd like to elucidate; I'm sure you have a theory. Nice sarky use of 'courtesy' and 'respect' there - shame that common politeness to FM's is sneered at so openly.

'same types' of celebrity being? Don't be shy!

Nobody has been attacked at any point - merely invited to debate an issue. Indeed, we are entitled to find it 'fun' just as we are entitled to question anyone who might disagree.

Do you have opinions on anything other than fellow forum members? What is your opinion on Chanelle Hayes? Or are your opinions merely restricted to fellow forum members?

I was merely posing what I thought was a valid open question based on seeing the same group of FM's on a thread regarding another female celebrity. Obviously I have yet again failed to make that explicitly clear ..
  • Options
    lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was merely posing what I thought was a valid open question based on seeing the same group of FM's on a thread regarding another female celebrity. Obviously I have yet again failed to make that explicitly clear ..

eh?:confused:

I answered your question and asked you another one - but you haven't addressed this.

I didn't at any point suggest that your question wasn't valid.

It seems that when someone addresses your 'valid open questions' you get as defensive as you accuse others of being.

& you're still not offering an opinion on the celebrity in question.
  • Options
    VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    gv6l wrote: »
    I can't bring myself to watch. Did it happen?

You should watch it! :p
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she still around?? I always felt sorry for her...she seems massively mixed up in the head. I also can't understand how she can do nude calendars etc, allowing herself to be treated as nothing but an object, when she has a young child. Doesn't she worry about the affect that will have on him?? :confused:

As for Jack Tweed...ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!