Arrow startson Sky 1 Oct 22nd *UK PACE*

Comments

• koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We haven't seen the Flash yet. Maybe later in the series.

That's a shame, there's been 8 episodes or more since we last saw him.

Looking forward to the series.
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well we have had that all too common father to daughter moment where he admonishes her for throwing a scumbag out of the window.

What is it with women these days?
  • CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on episode 11 of season 2. Do we get to see the Flash in the next episodes or will we not see him till the 'Flash' series?

It is a shame Felicity can't be his assistant they have good chemistry.

No, there's no more Barry Allen/The Flash appearances in Arrow. He would have been in Ep20 had they not chosen to give the show its own pilot instead.
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So how pissed will Thea be when she learns all the secrets?
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Arrow keeps getting better, it's great to see The Huntress again and looking foward to seeing next weeks Arrow.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jcafcw wrote: »
    So how pissed will Thea be when she learns all the secrets?

It might not of been so bad if he'd kept it from everyone...but the list of people who know is getting very long...as was recognised by the "it's getting difficult to remember who knows" line. :D

The add in the fact her boyfriend snogged a slag because Oliver asked him to (sort of). >:(
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only a week behind the US again now I think?
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only a week behind the US again now I think?

Yes, there was no US pace episode this week and the UK one was the 2nd to last episode shown.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rorschach wrote: »
    Well all of them (Deadshot, Bronze Tiger and Shrapnel) have previously appeared in earlier episodes of Arrow. So even without being a DC reader the viewers would have some knowledge of them.
    The show isn't big on names, though. Has The Huntress been called that in the show? I think Deathstroke's name was first used in the most recent episode or two. Even The Arrow wasn't called The Arrow until the second season. I don't follow the comics, so even if I know the characters I often don't know the comic names for them.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Arrow keeps getting better, it's great to see The Huntress again and looking foward to seeing next weeks Arrow.
    Great fight with Sara - but Laurel, up close to the Masked Sara was a bit silly, as was the Thea - Roy break up.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Stansfield wrote: »
    Great fight with Sara - but Laurel, up close to the Masked Sara was a bit silly, as was the Thea - Roy break up.

Sometimes we just see what we expect to see. If something is a hundred miles away from what you're expecting you'd be surprised how easy it is not to notice it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEXR9lpyZ3c

As for the Thea/Roy break up, I don't see the problem. Roy is way too dangerous currently to be around anyone. It makes perfect sense that Oliver would warn him off and perfect sense for Roy to agree.
  • lordo350lordo350 Posts: 3,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a bit daft that Laurel couldn't figure out it was Sarah under that mask, but then again, you have to think it's ridiculous they can't figure out it's Oliver under his!

Last few episodes have been OK, but a bit of a come down following the superb Slade one a few weeks back. The Diggle centered episode was a fine episode in its own right, but came at the wrong time. Absolutely give us an episode around Diggle breaking into a terrorist's house with a team including Deadshot, but I just really wanted to see more Slade, and more of Oliver's reaction to him being alive.

Still, this show continues to impress. Let's see where they take it next.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,695
    Forum Member
    lordo350 wrote: »
    It was a bit daft that Laurel couldn't figure out it was Sarah under that mask, but then again, you have to think it's ridiculous they can't figure out it's Oliver under his!
    Exactly. And she just flicks a switch and her voice changes? Seriously? :eek: :p
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up on the two episodes I haven't watched - was that Harley Quinn I just saw? :o
  • SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Exactly. And she just flicks a switch and her voice changes? Seriously? :eek: :p

Same with Arrow. Voice changing mouthpiece activated by switch. :cool:
    Just catching up on the two episodes I haven't watched - was that Harley Quinn I just saw? :o

Yes.
  • SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    lordo350 wrote: »

Hope you never watch Superman!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saigo wrote: »
    Yes.

It was a bit rhetorical I suppose :).

Nice nod to the character though, even if they don't ultimately feature her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my GOD how good was that episode !!!!!!
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    That was an amazing episode of Arrow and this show just keeps better and better.That felt like a season finale so I can't imagine what the season finale will be like!
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Laurel believes him.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Laurel believes him.

I think she will do, maybe not at first but the pieces will start to click in her mind and she will also work out about Sarah as well
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess the duff episode the other week was worth it, its all setting up nicely now.

I could tell signing over the CEO to whastherface was a bad idea.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, he didn't really deserve the company.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Oh my GOD how good was that episode !!!!!!

THIS!!!!

I have to say, Slade is one of the best villains I have ever seen.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    So seeing Shado behind [you] Slade, gave me hope.:(

Isabel's true colours, wasn't a total surprise, but still.:o

Laurel finds out the proper Secret:cool: - Thea finds out a more personal one.:(

And the Prison Bus Break - with soon to be, Slades blood - trouble I tell you, BIG trouble.:o