Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    BIB - I had to go to the link to make sure you hadn't made that up. What a bizarre way to try and attract interest? All the people I've helped?? Does no one advise him?

Clearly the best piece of advice anyone could give him would be to keep his gob shut at all times, so apparently the answer is no.

Who does he think he's helped?
    The useless dimwits from the Bad Boyfriend Club?
    Or the idiotic parents who amply demonstrated their idiocy by asking for parental advice from Pea-brained Pete on Here to Help?
    I suppose it could be argued that in his own minute way he helped Katie Price to add a few million to her coffers, so perhaps he could ask her to buy a couple of tickets for his next raffle?
    :confused:
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly the best piece of advice anyone could give him would be to keep his gob shut at all times, so apparently the answer is no.

Who does he think he's helped?
    The useless dimwits from the Bad Boyfriend Club?
    Or the idiotic parents who amply demonstrated their idiocy by asking for parental advice from Pea-brained Pete on Here to Help?
    I suppose it could be argued that in his own minute way he helped Katie Price to add a few million to her coffers, so perhaps he could ask her to buy a couple of tickets for his next raffle?
    :confused:
    There's also the families and communities from Here to Help. That's another 30 odd raffle tix sold.

You'd think that after getting the ear of Dreamworks, he could have gotten a charity premiere with a few celeb/zeleb/wags etc paying to attend, rather than a freebie, or a few charity showings where a quid from each ticket goes to CRUK.

PA gets the kudos he desperately craves and the charity he's supposed to be supporting and paying for buses etc actually gets some money from him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's my theory too BB. I reckon it was a publicity stunt and KP upset all the well-laid plans by taking herself away and really setting the cat amongst the pigeons..

All those photographs of him breaking his heart in his mother's arms smacked of someone who knew he had made the biggest mistake of his life.

Well that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.:D

I believe it was one of his promotional publicity stunts too, why else, even though he had plenty of time, and according to him plenty of reason, did he leave all his stuff behind that, she, had to have removed.
    Dont think his tears were for making the biggest mistake of his life, I think he was using all the pitiful scenes he could stage to divert the public from the fact that he had just walked out on his family, just like the pathetically staged"receiving his divorce papers on the drive of his house" media pics...;-) I think he really believed he could keep a foot in both camps until he had tested the waters of public opinion and sales, if the public had turned against him, he would have gone back to her, for the sake of the kids...of course....end of the day its as simple and cold as...its all about him and his career, and on planet pete it dosent matter who he has to marry or what he has to put his kids through to get it :(
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What gets me is ...he wrote/recorded an album about leaving his wife ..whilst still with his wife .... So many things point to it being planned by him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What gets me is ...he wrote/recorded an album about leaving his wife ..whilst still with his wife .... So many things point to it being planned by him

..and then based his launch video on a demonic lookalike of his wife, this from a man who claimed he was so torn up and grieving for the loss of his marriage and 50% of his time with his kids, still had the strength to turn his frail broken heart into a profitable commercial venture .......bless
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he really is a little sod is he not...from the snippets from his book to the album makes you wonder deep down who if he is so narcissistic they he truly believes his own hype
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter has tweeted he is at Wembley right now but he is there watching Disney on ice :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter has tweeted he is at Wembley right now but he is there watching Disney on ice :D

So if he gets to sing there ...will he claim he has now fulfilled his ambition of singing at Wembley?.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    he really is a little sod is he not...from the snippets from his book to the album makes you wonder deep down who if he is so narcissistic they he truly believes his own hype

In my opinion he is a real thicko and believes everything his management team tell him.

I cannot understand why Emily falls for all the nonsense since she is unlikely to be as dense as he is. I firmly believe that she is now unlikely to complete her medical training..........although I hope I'm wrong.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if he gets to sing there ...will he claim he has now fulfilled his ambition of singing at Wembley?.

That'll be the nearest he ever gets to fulfilling his ridiculous 'ambition'. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That'll be the nearest he ever gets to fulfilling his ridiculous 'ambition'. ;-)

I have sang in front of 85,000 people at Wembley ... Andre can never achieve that ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have sang in front of 85,000 people at Wembley ... Andre can never achieve that ;-)

Good on you BB. :D
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In my opinion he is a real thicko and believes everything his management team tell him.

I cannot understand why Emily falls for all the nonsense since she is unlikely to be as dense as he is. I firmly believe that she is now unlikely to complete her medical training..........although I hope I'm wrong.:(
    The groundwork is underway for something.
    http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/emily-macdonagh-fears-leaving-fianc%C3%A9-and-newborn-to-study
    A source told Star magazine: "She just wishes Pete was by her side and they didn't have to be apart."
    "Pete will be seeing Emily and Amelia whenever he can. The timing isn't great for Emily, but they will try to make it work the best they can," the source added.

Lets take bets on September's OK! cover.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member

I find it so depressing that a girl with Emily's beauty and brains would give up an exceptionally promising future (both in a private and professional sense) to shack up with a cringey, orange, one-hit wonder singer with more baggage than the lost luggage room at Heathrow. Is becoming OK magazine fodder now the aspiration of every young woman in the country???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/emily-macdonagh-fears-leaving-fianc%C3%A9-and-newborn-to-study

I reckon she'll be pregnant again come September.;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon she'll be pregnant again come September.;-)

So do I ... The article makes her sound like a pathetic ,insecure woman..who can't function with out Andre at her side
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good on you BB. :D

:blush::blush: I know...I'm very proud .. I will be doing it again this year
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"With Pete's career taking a turn for the best it seems to be the epitome of bad timing, but the power couple will surely manage to cope."

Power couple?!?! :D:D

Did we miss something - "Pete's career taking a turn for the best"? Has Cheesus The Movie been green lit? Has he sold out Wembley? Has his foundation finally funded something? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell is a "power couple" ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Power couples are a media invention really, a pairing of two really attractive/successful/talented/wealthy people, usually regarded as A-list eg. Jolie & Pitt. Brangelina

So nothing at all like PA and Emily. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here ya go BB.

power couple
    A couple who seems to have a fairy tale romance. Also, both parties involved in the power couple have tremendous influence over people around them because of their devastating good looks* and seemingly perfect relationship with their significant other.

*the most common type of power couple is between a male athlete and an actress and/or singer.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=power%20couple

Peteybabes and his sidekick to a tee.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"With Pete's career taking a turn for the best it seems to be the epitome of bad timing, but the power couple will surely manage to cope."

Power couple?!?! :D:D

Did we miss something - "Pete's career taking a turn for the best"? Has Cheesus The Movie been green lit? Has he sold out Wembley? Has his foundation finally funded something? :confused:

Clearly in z-list land, having your career described as taking a turn for the best is an extremely relative term.
    I suppose that if you compare Greasy Pete to other zelebs of his ilk, then relatively speaking, he's doing OK - Chantellitall is reduced to selling photos of herself mooching around supermarkets with a face like a slapped backside, and Kerry Katona can't seem to give her baby photos away.
    Compared to them, gigging at Butlins probably is going from strength to strength.

As for "power couple"?
    I always associate it with people like the Clintons and the Obamas.
    Or in celebrity terms, the Beckhams or the JayZs.

But a middle-aged has-been and a student he "accidentally" knocked up?
    Power couple?
    Is there any chance the journalist who wrote that was taking the mickey?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly in z-list land, having your career described as taking a turn for the best is an extremely relative term.
    I suppose that if you compare Greasy Pete to other zelebs of his ilk, then relatively speaking, he's doing OK - Chantellitall is reduced to selling photos of herself mooching around supermarkets with a face like a slapped backside, and Kerry Katona can't seem to give her baby photos away.
    Compared to them, gigging at Butlins probably is going from strength to strength.

As for "power couple"?
    I always associate it with people like the Clintons and the Obamas.
    Or in celebrity terms, the Beckhams or the JayZs.

But a middle-aged has-been and a student he "accidentally" knocked up?
    Power couple?
    Is there any chance the journalist who wrote that was taking the mickey?

It wasn't written by a journalist, it's from OK Mag. ;-)

They don't even have a portmanteau. You can't be a power couple without a portmanteau.

PEmbolism?
    Pemolina?
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They don't even have a portmanteau. You can't be a power couple without a portmanteau.

PEmbolism?
    Pemolina?

Emilorange.
    Embolorange?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

PEmbolism?
    Pemolina?

Ah.
    Not so much written as scrawled on the bag of a **** packet in crayon.

I quite like Pezzily as their portmanteau.
    It's certainly snappier than "Mysterious Girl singer and the former Mr Katie Price and Whatshername" anyway.
This discussion has been closed.