Options

Benicassim 2010

chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
Forum Member
Anyone going?

The line-up isn't as good as last year, and it's a shame Muse pulled out, but I'm still going! Anyone else?

I'm looking forward to seeing:

Kasabian
The Temper Trap
Calvin Harris
Goldfrapp
Hotchip
Julian Casablancas
Mumford and Sons
Vampire Weekend
The Cribs
Klaxons
The Prodigy
The Specials
Dizzee Rascal
Ellie Goulding!!
Gorillaz
Lily Allen

Comments

• Options
    PeteJBPeteJB Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! I love that line up. I'm not going though :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's not a bad line-up is it? Wouldn't mind if they added Kid Cudi to the list plus a few others, but it's still ok.

Can't believe no DS-ers are going! I'll just have to represent all of us myself :D
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unless you fancy the trip to Spain (or live there) you can get as good/better line-ups at Reading and V.

But I have never been to Benicassim. Other than the music, how does it compare to UK festivals?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really good line-up. Don't have the money to travel to Spain though unfortunately!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Unless you fancy the trip to Spain (or live there) you can get as good/better line-ups at Reading and V.

But I have never been to Benicassim. Other than the music, how does it compare to UK festivals?

Haha! True, but that's sort of the whole point of Benicassim, it's Reading and V...but with sun, sea and sand, and in another country.

But this will be my first trip so I can't really say how it compares just yet. I leave on the 14th and return on the 20th so I'll give my verdict then! :D