Options

Cheryl's new tattoo

chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
Forum Member
Am I allowed to post DM links? :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322142/Cheryl-Cole-shows-glimpse-new-leg-tattoo-unveiling-Madame-Tussauds-waxwork.html

It looks like a Disney character's tail...can't quite put my finger on it though. Rajah from Aladdin maybe?

Either way, erm...I thought she was trying to get rid of the sort of, "tatted up chav" image? Getting a THIRD tattoo on one's ARSE/upper thigh is not the way I'd go about it, for sure.

I've actually got a lil' tattoo myself, so I'm not saying all tattoos are bad, but it's just strange to me that she keeps getting more! I'm sure she once said she regrets getting the thorny rose tat on her leg...Does anyone know if she ever did get rid of the tramp stamp on the back of her neck?

Anyway, she obviously just likes tattoos as it's her "thing".

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    Minnie Mouse? - though Minnie has a stronger singing voice ....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Oh damn... not yet another tattoo!!!

I think she should remove all except her hand one.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Didn't realise how many tattoos she has. She has one on her bum too if you scroll down.

not a massive fan of tattoos tbh.
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but which one is the waxwork model??!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Didn't realise how many tattoos she has. She has one on her bum too if you scroll down.

I know!! Never seen THAT one before! :eek:

Anyone know what it is? I'd love it if it was Ashley face! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should stop with the tattoos, the one on her leg is the tackiest thing i've ever saw. Style queen my as$!
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the comments on there:D:D looks like she needs that sympathy interview asap as i think the tide is turning for our nations sweetheart, oh wait it is this weekend;) also she is on "singing live" *gets popcorn* cant wait for that train crash, will give Piers a miss though:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »

She also has a Tweedy Bird on there too. Classy lady this one.
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    what the hell is she wearing? It look like chav central in there.
  • Options
    tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think tattoo's are gross on either sex.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I allowed to post DM links? :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322142/Cheryl-Cole-shows-glimpse-new-leg-tattoo-unveiling-Madame-Tussauds-waxwork.html

It looks like a Disney character's tail...can't quite put my finger on it though. Rajah from Aladdin maybe?

Either way, erm...I thought she was trying to get rid of the sort of, "tatted up chav" image? Getting a THIRD tattoo on one's ARSE/upper thigh is not the way I'd go about it, for sure.

I've actually got a lil' tattoo myself, so I'm not saying all tattoos are bad, but it's just strange to me that she keeps getting more! I'm sure she once said she regrets getting the thorny rose tat on her leg...Does anyone know if she ever did get rid of the tramp stamp on the back of her neck?

Anyway, she obviously just likes tattoos as it's her "thing".

She needs to compete with the new, younger more Hip her on the Xfactor :D:p

Im sure theyll be some 'sob' story about it in the papers in the next few days, something like it represents what I went through when I nearly died of Malaria:yawn: A tiger to show how strong I am and that I can get through Lifes trials:rolleyes::D

I must admitt its the first time Ive ever found something Chavy wears to be absolutely gorgeous, I wouldnt mind a pair of those Brian Atwood Shoes ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    She needs to compete with the new, younger more Hip her on the Xfactor :D:p

Im sure theyll be some 'sob' story about it in the papers in the next few days, something like it represents what I went through when I nearly died of Malaria:yawn: A tiger to show how strong I am and that I can get through Lifes trials:rolleyes::D

I must admitt its the first time Ive ever found something Chavy wears to be absolutely gorgeous, I wouldnt mind a pair of those Brian Atwood Shoes ;)

Don't you know she has a stylist who picks all her clothes and shoes:rolleyes: lol

When i first saw her on x factor i thought what a tramp (clothes wise) and she was like that for ages GA days too.

Now she is trying to tell us how to dress even though she has a stylist? Style wars with Dannii lol please! :)
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WGERS1873 wrote: »
    Don't you know she has a stylist who picks all her clothes and shoes:rolleyes: lol

When i first saw her on x factor i thought what a tramp (clothes wise) and she was like that for ages GA days too.

Now she is trying to tell us how to dress even though she has a stylist? Style wars with Dannii lol please! :)

Well I know that, :D It's kinda comforting to know I like something a stylist has picked rather than herself.:D

It's clear whats happening, and Ive commented on this before now, the stylist she now has is trying to convince everyone she's this well dressed classy mature woman. But it isnt working, maybe on some, but Clothes don't make a person. I remeber her always being in Combat pants and vest tops before she got a stylist, and Sports clothes when casual. Its clear this new change in style isnt her own doing but at the advice of her PR team. Its seems to be working on some?:confused: It's kinda like Leona Lewis, they dressed her like a diva, and rammed that 'tag' down out throats so much that now people believe it without her ever earning that title. It's just an image nothing more, but it seems to work on some:eek: I don't care what Cheryl wears, we still know she isnt this classy, demure lady she wants us all to believe so desperately :D
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can take the girl out of Newcastle but you can't take Newcastle out of the girl.
    (Apologies to anyone from Newcastle who doesn't have tattoos and fight when they're drunk, obviously)
    Sorry, but which one is the waxwork model??!! :D
    One of them tastes like a raspberry ripple condom when you lick it. The other just tastes of wax.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can take the girl out of Newcastle but you can't take Newcastle out of the girl.
    (Apologies to anyone from Newcastle who doesn't have tattoos and fight when they're drunk, obviously)

One of them tastes like a raspberry ripple condom when you lick it. The other just tastes of wax.

Newcastle gets such a bad time. Chavvy, common, nasty girls are ten a penny but so are intelligent, beautiful, respectful girls.

Cheryl's tattoos are nasty. They're just horrible.

I'd love one small tattoo but I just think about what it'll look like when I'm 50 and that puts me right off :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    light post wrote: »
    She also has a Tweedy Bird on there too. Classy lady this one.

So that's TWO right square on her arse cheeks :eek:
    A massive tacky butterfly thing on the small of her back
    This new Disney character tail
    The thorny rose vine thing across her thigh
    The Mrs. C on the back of her neck
    And the infamous hand tattoo

Has she got any more that we don't know about! That picture you posted a link to is terrible!

I know it was years ago and blah blah blah, but like it or not, that's the real Cheryl Cole, deep down under all the make up, styling and hair extensions. She's not fooling everyone with these arty farty classical dancey videos :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That reminds me of a boy I knew in college who got a tatt of a tail emerging from his arsehole - maybe Chezza got the idea from him:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OH FFS! Tattoos don't make someone horrible or nasty or chav or anything else.

Fair enough if you personally don't like body art, but making stupid value judgements on those who do is disgusting and in some cases even dangerous. Sophie Lancaster anyone?
  • Options
    BagpipesBagpipes Posts: 5,443
    Forum Member
    They do look a bit naff.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i do think cheryl has issues - her tats are horrible .