Beyonce a shy church girl?

2»

Comments

• Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Demonia90 wrote: »
    But it's a show, like an actress performing on stage. She's not like that in real life...

Haha. I never get this silly "real life" excuse. So basically in her religon, its ok to dress and act like a dirty tart with her boobs spilling out and her legs spread open all the time, and convey these things to impressionable young girls as she's a role model to them.

But its ok to do this because she does it to make money for herself and pretend she has a different name when doing it.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    Haha. I never get this silly "real life" excuse. So basically in her religon, its ok to dress and act like a dirty tart with her boobs spilling out and her legs spread open all the time, and convey these things to impressionable young girls as she's a role model to them.

But its ok to do this because she does it to make money for herself and pretend she has a different name when doing it.

If Beyoncé started becoming all devout and strictly religious, she wouldn't even be a popstar. She probably just means that she believes in God.
  • Options
    Demonia90Demonia90 Posts: 195
    Forum Member

Why don't you hate Al Pacino then? He killed hundreds of people under the name Scar Face.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jeez are you for real?
  • Options
    Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Jeez are you for real?

Spot On ! this all harks back to the Britney early days. Wear a Crucifix and mention God and Jesus in interviews a lot and you can parade around dressed like a Lolita schoolgirl . Beyoncé is using the same game plan . The irony is her fans slag off Madonna , Ga Ga etc for being sexually provocative Bey does the same thing but using the cloak of hypocrisy worn by Sasha Fierce .

Shes happy to turn up at any human rights gig to enhance her PR but lets not forget she's also happy to sing for brutal dictators .To compound matters she only gave back the millions in fees when she got found out and said she didn't know who he was LOL . So she's either a massive hypocritical business woman with absolutely no morals or just a Dumb singer. Take your pic .
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blockz99 wrote: »
    Spot On ! this all harks back to the Britney early days. Wear a Crucifix and mention God and Jesus in interviews a lot and you can parade around dressed like a Lolita schoolgirl . Beyoncé is using the same game plan . The irony is her fans slag off Madonna , Ga Ga etc for being sexually provocative Bey does the same thing but using the cloak of hypocrisy worn by Sasha Fierce .

Shes happy to turn up at any human rights gig to enhance her PR but lets not forget she's also happy to sing for brutal dictators .To compound matters she only gave back the millions in fees when she got found out and said she didn't know who he was LOL . So she's either a massive hypocritical business woman with absolutely no morals or just a Dumb singer. Take your pic .

Madonna was FAR more sexually provocative back in the '80s. I'm not sure why they criticise Lady Gaga though, I agree with you on that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Madonna was FAR more sexually provocative back in the '80s. I'm not sure why they criticise Lady Gaga though, I agree with you on that.

She really was more provocative ! just look at the book Sex . 20 odd years later and its still highly sexual :o
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blockz99 wrote: »

Why have you quoted my post? :confused:

I'm no Beyonce fan, I find her musical output dull, bland and as generic as it gets but I see no need to use an expression like 'dirty tart' unless we've gone back to the 1950's
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Why have you quoted my post? :confused:

I'm no Beyonce fan, I find her musical output dull, bland and as generic as it gets but I see no need to use an expression like 'dirty tart' unless we've gone back to the 1950's

Sorry I didn't mean to add you're quote into the reply to the pete137 post .