Blue Star Lee Ryan in coke drug arrest

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
Forum Member
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

The Sun is paywall so the access is limited in terms of furthur info.But there seems to be afew of these recently.

Comments

• spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not overly shocked - he can be a bit of a mess
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh drink driving >:( I can just see the stories 'Lee: Big Brother destroyed my life part 237'
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Surprised it hasn't come sooner tbh, always thought he seemed a bit of a cokehead.

The Daily Mail are a bit slow, they're still all about his fun night out with Duncan....which ended up with him getting arrested.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2602627/Lee-Ryan-steps-former-bandmate-Duncan-James.html
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Ugh drink driving >:( I can just see the stories 'Lee: Big Brother destroyed my life part 237'

He showed himself up to be a shallow fool on that show.
  • beth0o0beth0o0 Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes a nobody anymore even though he thinks hes a wannabe. this 30 y old penniless man needs to start taken responsibly for his own actions. driving recklessly could of killed an innocent person. got no sympathy for this waste of space.

This group in their hayday must of made a small fortune and yet squandered the lot. they had all the trappings of fame & what comes with it but these guys thought they could do anything.
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's pathetic. This isn't his first drink driving arrest, he needs be banned for a long time.
    I feel sorry for his kids having this idiot as their dad.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He proves yet again that he's an immature child in a mans body. Completed and utter knobhead with absolutely no sense of personal responsibility.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    He proves yet again that he's an immature child in a mans body. Completed and utter knobhead with absolutely no sense of personal responsibility.

Agree with that 100%. From what I saw on CBB he is also a deluded, egotistical, massively immature, thick as mince, self important, spoiled brat.

Driving whilst drunk, in possession of what could be cocaine, refusal to comply with tests by the police, going berserk in his prison cell and peeing all over it? Proof of everything that's been said above.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He showed himself up to be a shallow fool on that show.

Nope.

He proved that several years ago.

He is an arrogant, washed up, egotistical, pathetic, immature little twerp who can't seem to even tie his own shoelaces without getting embroiled in some drama or other.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Agree with that 100%. From what I saw on CBB he is also a deluded, egotistical, massively immature, thick as mince, self important, spoiled brat.

Driving whilst drunk, in possession of what could be cocaine, refusal to comply with tests by the police, going berserk in his prison cell and peeing all over it? Proof of everything that's been said above.

If that's true, ugh! Should be made to clean up his own mess.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »

Really?:o He's just gross.

God knows what BS his fellow band mates will come up with to defend him for drunk driving & possession of cocaine, even his "bruvs" may struggle with this one.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He surely has to win the prize for most disasterous CBB contestant ever. I can't think of another CBB or RTV c/zeleb who has made such a galloping cock-up of what is essentially a career-boosting opportunity. It's almost funny.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Always was and always will be a complete prick.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks for clarifying the kind of coke he was on. I thought he may have been snorting the bubbles up his nose and blowing them at the police.
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

God knows what BS his fellow band mates will come up with to defend him for drunk driving & possession of cocaine, even his "bruvs" may struggle with this one.

He's just misunderstood.... or some crap like that!
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Agree with all this - but think he needs serious "help" to turn his life around. Seems to have so many deep rooted issues that surface in this ridiculous car crash behaviour for someone of his age. He needs to get out the papers and take himself off for therapy for a year to sort himself out.
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Brilliant. His kid(s?) will be so proud. Just glad nobody got hurt.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Manchild acts like a manchild shocka...
  • Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a scumbag and this story comes as no surprise at all to me.
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    Brilliant. His kid(s?) will be so proud. Just glad nobody got hurt.

Yep, kids plural. Different mothers but same age within a few months!
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's more here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2602946/Lee-Ryan-urinates-police-cell-arrested-drink-driving-suspected-cocaine-possession.html

A spokesperson for Lee issued MailOnline with the following statement: 'I can confirm that Lee was arrested in the early hours of Friday morning. He was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and is awaiting a court date.

'He was charged with failure to provide a specimen and criminal damage. A controlled substance was found in his possession.

They added: 'This low point has caused considerable concern to Lee’s family, loved ones and of course the Blue boys. Worried about his recent erratic behaviour, management have now intervened and taken appropriate action.

'No excuses will be made on Lee’s behalf, but he will be seeking professional help for those issues that he has been unable to overcome on his own.'

Given his egotistical personality, that will keep a professional busy for a few years to come. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is this one of those american style 'interventions' then? carted him off to rehab while telling him to man up and face the music. very well PR'd then, I hope for his sake its real and it helps him....otherwise he could be another gazza....
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,948
    Forum Member
    is this one of those american style 'interventions' then? carted him off to rehab while telling him to man up and face the music. very well PR'd then, I hope for his sake its real and it helps him....otherwise he could be another gazza....

Very much PR carp.

I guess the police gave Ryan a hot and steamy Costa to help sober up.

Now if they would just pish off.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Probably the usual "He's just a young man having fun".