Boy suffocates 2 kittens for the lolz & puts it on Youtube (Merged)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    I don't want to go anywhere near this sickening video. Can anyone tell me the colour of the kittens or roughly how they would have been? My neighbour's tabby kittens have disappeared.
  • passionfruit69passionfruit69 Posts: 684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cannot believe that the laws have not changed yet to punish these sicko's. they should be locked away for a long time. The RSPCA should protest to the government until they do something about the way cruelty is increasing in this country with regard to animals.

Long over due is a licence brought in to keep any animal, this is needed urgently why are the government still sitting on the fence!

Immediate long prison sentence and ban for life for anyone harming an animal.

Once again this government is too soft and not a thought given for the poor suffering of the animals.

This has now become a very sick society, what has gone wrong with people nowadays.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boy suffocates 2 kittens for the lolz & puts it on Youtube
    :eek::mad:

Whats the f**king point??!! Honestly???!! Sick freaks out there!
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really is bliddy disgusting. Hope he's caught, but i don't expect much of a punishment to be honest.:mad:
  • OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has he been named & shamed yet? :confused: It didn't take long for cat bin woman to be identified.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boy suffocates 2 kittens for the lolz & puts it on Youtube
    :eek::mad:

Whats the f**king point??!! Honestly???!! Sick freaks out there!

Can't even bring myself to watch the video its too sick and upsetting.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes the desription itself is bad enough, the video would make me puke.:mad:
  • 37 Years37 Years Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    It really is bliddy disgusting. Hope he's caught, but i don't expect much of a punishment to be honest.:mad:

I hope he gets caught and assuming that the law does not have enough clout to punish him then I hope that the bad publicity is enough to totally screw up his future.

One way or another he needs to have cause to regret his actions for the rest of his life.

What a twisted individual he must be.
  • FBIFBI Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A psychopath is born - a very dangerous individual indeed. Will need keeping an eye on especially when he's older.
  • funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    They seem to think the boy has an ISP from Germany and is Russian speaking
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KJ44 wrote: »
    Maybe cats are nobler creatures who don't share our human desire for bloodthirsty revenge?

Peace on Earth, goodwill to all.

lolwut?

The same cats that also torture other animals for fun? The amount of dismembered mice, birds and frogs i used to find crawling about infront of my house, due to the cat we used to have was unbelievable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Theres no video anymore.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Theres no video anymore.
    It will be somewhere .. a simple search should reveal it.
    I wouldn't go looking for it though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be somewhere .. a simple search should reveal it.
    I wouldn't go looking for it though.

I wouldn't either. Only a person with the same sick twisted mind as the boy in the video would go hunting for it too watch it.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KJ44 wrote: »
    What good does it do starting a(nother) thread? I suppose it might be cathartic for you, but isn't that selfish since all you're doing is ruining everyone else's day?

Donating to the RSPCA would achieve something.

i have donated to the RSPCA for the past 10 years and i donate by direct debit.. now when i needed them, last year because i found a stray starving and beaten dog, where were they when i phoned them up !!!!!!!!!!! this year i saw a cat run over phoned RSPCA where not interested,all i got was questions and more questions..

what am i donating for!!!!!!!!! it has opened my eyes i can tell you..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    i have donated to the RSPCA for the past 10 years and i donate by direct debit.. now when i needed them, last year because i found a stray starving and beaten dog, where were they when i phoned them up !!!!!!!!!!! this year i saw a cat run over phoned RSPCA where not interested,all i got was questions and more questions..

what am i donating for!!!!!!!!! it has opened my eyes i can tell you..

I found a stray dog a year or two ago, poor wee thing was cold and hungry and followed me home. I fed it, dryed it off and let it stay the night but, as I already had a cat and dog, couldn't afford to have it stay. I called the RSPCA who just weren't interested at all. I called the nearest Dog's Trust who were great, they said they didn't have the room as they were full but they could drop off a couple of weeks supply of food if needed, if I agreed to look after it until either myself, or they could find a place for it. Eventually a local animal rescue shelter came to collect it.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    The RSPCA have always been great with me when i've needed them.

I cannot believe someone would do such a horrible thing - i hope they find him and he gets locked up for a very long time.
  • SeanHunterSeanHunter Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the video and wished I hadn't. It felt like being privvy to something truly, gut wrenchingly awful, and way beyond just a glimpse of what some of the sickos amongst this little YouTube generation get up to for kicks.

Those innocent little creatures had no one there to protect them, I think that was the worse thing. There's a lot of smart alec comments on this thread, but whether you love animals or think they and their feelings don't matter, I don't think there's any doubt that this boy would happily do the same to a baby or a child if he found himself alone with it. Anything that couldn't fight back.

You wonder how people can carry out things like the Jamie Bulger killing or the Soham murders, and when these things happen, the tabloids get hysterical about "evil killers" in our midst. Well, here's one right here - he even obliged us by filming himself and posting it on the internet. We now don't have to wait till he gets his hand on a child. The kittens have paid the price, but at least we now know we've got a monster we have to deal with.

He pixallated his face in the photo he uploaded, but surely that can be digitally reconstructed the same way the paedophile "Mr Swirl"'s was?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely disgusting, those poor kittens :(:(

It genuinely sickens me that people like this live in the world.
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4-chan will catch him sooner or later..

They tracked down Puppy river girl and Mary the cat Bin lady Bale down quickly.
  • ClairebeeClairebee Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a massive animal lover....but i feel like crying now:cry:

This is one of the reasons I hate youtube, it can be very useful but there is sooooo much dog crap on there it's unbelivable.

My son loves youtube but i get so worried when he's on there.
    I've just discovered the saftey feature on there, so have now activated it (to his disgust:D)

I may sound like an old git, but what is wrong with the youth of today?

You know he's gonna kill somebody one day, this is how serial killers start out! You know I'm right!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have not watched it, it would ruin my new year but wtf are Youtube doing keeping this sick, vile stuff up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,095
    Forum Member
    This is exactly why youtube need to have a proactive editorial review policy, rather than a postactive. Videos should be required to be reviewed before approval/going live on the site.

I understand that the number of videos is immense but a few hundred staff could do it with a turn around of up to 3 days for review. They're just breeding a whole new format of voyeurism and it's sick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well at least he didn't do something as sadistic as plopping them into a wheelie bin. Let's not overreact and put it on level with that vicious crime.

and why should we not get angry and hunt this prick down and let him fear for his life after what he has done? The cat in the wheelie bin was lucky to survive, these little things not only were suffocated but were crushed to death in a vacuum bag. I really wish people would stop posting these articles on here, no matter what you do you end up reading it and getting really angry. I hope he's caught, by a group of fellow animal lovers first, getting a dose of real justice, before heading to court landing a fine. These people make my blood boil.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is exactly why youtube need to have a proactive editorial review policy, rather than a postactive. Videos should be required to be reviewed before approval/going live on the site.

I understand that the number of videos is immense but a few hundred staff could do it with a turn around of up to 3 days for review. They're just breeding a whole new format of voyeurism and it's sick.

Would they would delete all the ridiculous text speak comments underneath:D