Options

Dead Celebs

2»

Comments

• Options
    larrysrabbitlarrysrabbit Posts: 5,797
    Forum Member
    Natalie wood. Just go in swimming costume, slightly damp with a large lump of seaweed trailed over your shoulder and a dried seahorse in your hair hehhehehe

That's sick! She had more beauty, class and grace than any of the tabloid fodder constantly mentioned on this website!
    Perhaps if you have any dead relatives I could go as them to a halloween party? Not very funny, is it? :mad:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .... errrr The Pope?
    Shame he wasn't able to do Love Island, being dead and sworn enemy of Paul Danan and what have you .....
  • Options
    scaryspicescaryspice Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't that distasteful, and if he/she does appear as Diana after the crash, what do you do for costume?

That would be easy, just cover yourself in blood and wear a steering wheel round your head.

I just thought of one ....Jill Dando.
  • Options
    AvoriazAvoriaz Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    .... errrr The Pope?
    Which Pope?

Pope Joan I suppose.

Pope John VIII caused a stir when (s)he suddenly gave birth and was proved to be a woman and not a man. She has thus not only broken the Catholic priesthood rule about being a man but also broken her vows of celibacy.

Following that 11th century scandal a new Pope would have to walk over a glass table while a few cardinals looked up his skirt to check that the meat and two veg were present. They would proclaim “Ecco testiculus” or something similar. “Behold the testicles”.

Some or all of this post may not be entirely grounded in solid historical fact. :D

But it is a well known and disputed fact or legend that there was a Pope Joan. Google Pope Joan for more. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scaryspice wrote:

I just thought of one ....Jill Dando.

I suppose you could do her up after the shooting??
  • Options
    yorkieUKyorkieUK Posts: 2,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete Doherty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avoriaz wrote:
    Which Pope?

Pope Joan I suppose.

Pope John VIII caused a stir when (s)he suddenly gave birth and was proved to be a woman and not a man. She has thus not only broken the Catholic priesthood rule about being a man but also broken her vows of celibacy.

Following that 11th century scandal a new Pope would have to walk over a glass table while a few cardinals looked up his skirt to check that the meat and two veg were present. They would proclaim “Ecco testiculus” or something similar. “Behold the testicles”.

Some or all of this post may not be entirely grounded in solid historical fact. :D

But it is a well known and disputed fact or legend that there was a Pope Joan. Google Pope Joan for more. :)
    Avoriaz (though probably nobody else) will be pleased to hear that Pope Joan is on BBC 2 on Saturday night, 22 October 2320 to 0105 :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lizzie Borden
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Know he isn't a girl but... Nelson. He's pretty topical again for some reason this month :confused:
  • Options
    AvoriazAvoriaz Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    lonepiner wrote:
    Avoriaz (though probably nobody else) will be pleased to hear that Pope Joan is on BBC 2 on Saturday night, 22 October 2320 to 0105 :)
    Shucks. I am attending a satanic mass then. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .... errrr The Pope?

But Benedict XVI is still with us.

St Peter isn't. He's been dead for a few years now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some other suggestions:

Kenneth Williams
    Benny Hill
    Frankie Howerd
    Eamonn Andrews
    Sidney James
    Peter Sellars
    Arthur Lowe
    Bing Crosby
    Leonard Rossiter
    Walt Disney
    John F Kennedy
    Harold Macmillan

90% of everyone ever lived is now dead.
  • Options
    SiebenburgenSiebenburgen Posts: 3,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Cushing.
    Vincent Price.
    Ayrton Senna.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    bambi woods (debbie does dallas)
    no need to dress just go with a c**k in yer a**e :p
    :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but if you are so offended on behalf of dead peoples relatives why single out Natalie Wood?

Surely you would find this whole thread offensive!

That's sick! She had more beauty, class and grace than any of the tabloid fodder constantly mentioned on this website!
    Perhaps if you have any dead relatives I could go as them to a halloween party? Not very funny, is it? :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Queen Elizabeth 1

Queen Victoria
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brandon Lee dressed as "The crow"