She's out!

Comments

• Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    It appears to get worse and worse every year. I swear some won't be happy until we have fights to the death as in Nero's time. I'm sad that she's gone, as you say there isn't a spark of personality in the others, but glad for Katie's sake that she's left the jungle.

She knew exactly what to expect and was being paid more than all the others.

The trials this year have actually been very tame compared to other years.

Janice Dickinson did ten trials. And other contestants over the years were also voted to do a lot.
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    She knew exactly what to expect and was being paid more than all the others.

The trials this year have actually been very tame compared to other years.

Janice Dickinson did ten trials. And other contestants over the years were also voted to do a lot.

I thought her trial last night was very mild. And some people have short memories - what about Jan Leeming - she had to do 6 on the trot and not once did she moan, fake panic attacks or walk out :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so glad she ahs gone. now we can see the others. im sure i heard a rumour she was only going in for a week. and thats how long she stayed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Woo hoo bye bye!!!:p
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy to wake up to the news she has quit.

Will finally be able to watch my favourite reality show. Can't wait to watch the fabulous Kim in action.
  • Wilton ShagpileWilton Shagpile Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a coincidence that Alex has just got to Ozz:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

All too much of a coincidence & the Broadcasting Standards people ought to be having a look at this, because if there's no 'breach of contract' talk from ITV & she gets her full whack out of this, it would be fair to say that in most people's eyes, the broadcaster would have been complicit in any pre-arranged 'exit' & that would leave a verysour taste?
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Janice Dickinson did worse.

Janice knew she was doing it for charity though :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Janice knew she was doing it for charity though :)

And.. ?
  • FluffyBunnykinsFluffyBunnykins Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so glad she ahs gone. now we can see the others. im sure i heard a rumour she was only going in for a week. and thats how long she stayed.

Lots of evidence to support the one week theory, including Krusty saying on her way back from the trial that that was the last one she would have to do, and Michelle Hangeron saying that she was supporting Joe to win before Krusty had even quit. :(

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the others. I used to be a huge Jimmy White fan, and wish we'd heard more from him :o
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOO HOO!
    Now I can start enjoying the show again!

Best news ever, now the real show begins.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh joy!:D Have missed the show this last week. First time I've haven't watched a whole series but cannot bear her on any level. Will switch back on, may wait til tomorrow though as I guess tonight will be all about her still. Does someone get voted out tonight?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh joy!:D Have missed the show this last week. First time I've haven't watched a whole series but cannot bear her on any level. Will switch back on, may wait til tomorrow though as I guess tonight will be all about her still. Does someone get voted out tonight?

Yes, one of the 3 remaining exile camp mates will go tonight.
    Highly likely that it will be Lucy Benjamin.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O What great news to wake up to. Can start enjoying the programme now :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon Cow wrote: »
    Excellent! Send in Jedward to replace her! :D

:D Now THAT is quite Brilliant!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    Yes, one of the 3 remaining exile camp mates will go tonight.
    Highly likely that it will be Lucy Benjamin.

Has she been boring, needy or too controversial?
  • grannygardengrannygarden Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

and her pal Michelle Heaton's last night on ITV2 last night. It stinks. All prearranged I'm sure and in her contract that she would only do a week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jgj wrote: »
    And.. ?
    with respect , and what ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoorah, my plan of not watching but voting for the hag every night has paid off...I can start watching it now:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has she been boring, needy or too controversial?

In a vote to save, I just don't think she will have as many fans as Sam Fox or Gino, the bookies agree with this as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely pathetic.

Especially as this trial wasn't a big deal - she could easily have made sure she was the one operating the hoist, and had Joe suspended over the pits.

And I presume this mean none of them eat tonight?

Totally pathetic.

I'm glad she's gone, but the way she's gone about it is ridiculous.

I did wonder why, on yesterday's programme, she said that that would be her last trial, as if she thought that was the last of the trials to be voted on by the public OR as if she knew she was already planning on going.

Now maybe we can get to see a bit more of the others there.
  • AaronLAaronL Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Sorry wrote: »
    Does make you wonder why she bothered going back in there in the first place? Has she acheived what she set out to do? I've no idea, but to my mind, I've got even more negative feelings about her than when she decided to go back in, so in that respect she hasn't.

I think she bothered for the reported £350,000.

And to think ITV are in financial trouble...
  • suffolkbluesuffolkblue Posts: 4,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lets face it she,s the winner here £250,000 better off and even though she has quit i bet they wont ask her for any money back.The other so called celebs are getting 50,000 thats terrible and if i were there i would demand the 250,000 she got.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the Mirror today:
    She is expected to do a live chat on the ITV1 show this evening to explain her departure to Ant and Dec.

Oh I hope not. I really don't care, and I'd rather they just got on with stuff to do with the other contestants. Please don't give her any more airtime and attention - she's has had plenty already. And we've had more than enough of her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    I'm soooo pleased she's finally gone. Now I can watch the show again.

Funny isn't it, the rumours of a live proposal - she went back to the jungle to supposedly "get closure" after her marriage to Pete, now she'll probably get married, have another farcical marriage - and be back in another 3 years for more closure lol.