Should i get a console?

Comments

• jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chparmar wrote: »
    I had a PS3 and then sold it for a X360.

I now regret it because I want to play Uncharted 2 and the upcoming The Last of Us. The X360 doesn't come close to PS3 exclusives, which have the best graphics of this gen by far.
    Hmmmm

Uncharted looks good i must admit

but most of the games i want are available for both consoles.
  • ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    Hmmmm

The X360 online is good. But really, i think the PS3 online capabilities are more than adequate, especially for the casual online gamer.

What do you like better: X360 exclusives or PS3 exclusives?? I think that's the real question you have to answer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chparmar wrote: »
    The X360 online is good. But really, i think the PS3 online capabilities are more than adequate, especially for the casual online gamer.

What do you like better: X360 exclusives or PS3 exclusives?? I think that's the real question you have to answer.

So i am guessing, Halo & Gears of War vs Uncharted, MGS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm

I sold my first Ps3 (mistake I admit) with all my games but bought another one as I missed the Uncharted games and the God of War games, so I bought them all again :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sold my first Ps3 (mistake I admit) with all my games but bought another one as I missed the Uncharted games and the God of War games, so I bought them all again :)

this is such a dilemma

i am not a huge gamer, the only games i wanna play are nba 2k13, fifa 13, call of duty and gta5.

Thats it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then go get an xbox360 with the games u want (You said it was cheaper than getting a Ps3 with the same games) so what's the problem. All ur doing is going round in circles here. You obviously can't afford to nor wish to, get both so get what u want and be happy with it. simple
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is such a dilemma

i am not a huge gamer, the only games i wanna play are nba 2k13, fifa 13, call of duty and gta5.

Thats it

Oh for goodness sake, dude, make a decision - you're almost starting to sound rather trollish.

It really isn't a dilemma, y'know - you only want to play NBA 2K13, FIFA13, COD & GTA5 - X360 is apparently cheapest. JOB DONE, right?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gilbertoo wrote: »
    Oh for goodness sake, dude, make a decision - you're almost starting to sound rather trollish.

It really isn't a dilemma, y'know - you only want to play NBA 2K13, FIFA13, COD & GTA5 - X360 is apparently cheapest. JOB DONE, right?

loooool
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loooool

and now you're laughing out out out out out loud, you nutbar!
  • Vast_GirthVast_Girth Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    Is it?

I heard graphics are better on the xbox 360?

The graphics on the 360 are generally considered slighty better on most cross platform titles. However in the real world you are incredibly unlikely to notice any different between the 2.

Have you considered PC? Lots of advantages there... (No NBA though i don't think)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think he's just taking the piss. We've all given our opinion and he's still asking. talk about banging ur head against a brick wall
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think he's just taking the piss. We've all given our opinion and he's still asking. talk about banging ur head against a brick wall

nah i wasnt

i am just picky when i buy things especially when they cost £200+.
    I was asking to make sure i picked the right thing. I was thinking that is why forums exist?:rolleyes:

To say i am trolling because i keep asking questions about the console, and i am not making a decision straight away (since i don't own a console to know which one is the best) is a bit unfair isnt it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and now you're laughing out out out out out loud, you nutbar!

I am laughing out loud because your response was funny and blunt.

Your calling me a troll because i can't make my mind up about what console i want to get.

Is that wrong?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am laughing out loud because your response was funny and blunt.

Your calling me a troll because i can't make my mind up about what console i want to get.

Is that wrong?

Saying you're almost starting to sound rather trollish isn't the same as actually calling you a troll, is it? You're now going round in circles, hence my blunt post. Just make a decision. You've had all the advice you need.
  • RedSnapperRedSnapper Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "should I get a console ?" - no
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nah i wasnt

i am just picky when i buy things especially when they cost £200+.
    I was asking to make sure i picked the right thing. I was thinking that is why forums exist?:rolleyes:

To say i am trolling because i keep asking questions about the console, and i am not making a decision straight away (since i don't own a console to know which one is the best) is a bit unfair isnt it?

Right OK. Go and choose ur console BUT ur always gonna be wondering if u made the correct choice unless u get both IMO.
    I couldn't choose between them so bought both. No one is telling you that it's easy to choose between them but u have to make the choice u feel is right for U or purchase a PC instead.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right OK. Go and choose ur console BUT ur always gonna be wondering if u made the correct choice unless u get both IMO.
    I couldn't choose between them so bought both. No one is telling you that it's easy to choose between them but u have to make the choice u feel is right for U or purchase a PC instead.

No worries.

Yeah i agree. I think i am gonna go with the xbox, since it is cheaper and i only plan on playing it occasionally. Don't wanna spend too much money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saying you're almost starting to sound rather trollish isn't the same as actually calling you a troll, is it? You're now going round in circles, hence my blunt post. Just make a decision. You've had all the advice you need.

yes thank you

i think i will go with the 360 since is £200 with xbox live, and ps3 starts from £230.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    4 games - why bother?

Try a lot of others, they are MUCH better
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4 games - why bother?

Try a lot of others, they are MUCH better

yeah but those are the games i really want to play at the moment

cod, nba and fifa
  • royllsroyceroyllsroyce Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait 10 years and you will get the lot on ebay for £40
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait 10 years and you will get the lot on ebay for £40

koolio:rolleyes:
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    yeah but those are the games i really want to play at the moment

cod, nba and fifa

Be careful if you are buying used games as some games such as FIFA 13 require an online pass in addition to and XBOX live subscriptions or PSN accont to allow online multiplayer.

To throw a spanner in the works have a look at the PSN+ as they have an impressive list of games available to download and to play for free as long as you subscribe to the service.

http://uk.playstation.com/playstationplus/
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Sony & Microsoft had any sense they would merge and create the next gen X-Station 720.

Are you serious? Terrible idea.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes thank you

i think i will go with the 360 since is £200 with xbox live, and ps3 starts from £230.

Well, I'm sure you'll enjoy your purchase.