Cilla Black on Carol Vorderman: "When She Was Doing Countdown..."

44444444 Posts: 1,104
Forum Member
✭✭✭
...She looked like a bit of a muppet."

:eek: She's just said that on Loose Women!

Comments

• elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Source?
  • 44444444 Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Source?

See the amendment above, go to ITV Player in time, blah de blah de blah.
  • LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cilla calling someone a muppet? Er a bit 'dear kettle, regards pot' doncha think?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    Loon wrote: »
    Cilla calling someone a muppet? Er a bit 'dear kettle, regards pot' doncha think?

my thoughts exactly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On George Michael's imprisonment and in response to thingy's comment Guilty Feet Have Got No Rhythm:

"I bet they have now!"

:eek::eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cilla terrifies me, always has :(
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cilla terrifies me, always has :(

I remember being fairly traumatised by that striptease she did at the Royal Variety performance a few years ago.

Cilla Black. Feigning an orgasm. In front of the Queen. The stuff of nightmares.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember being fairly traumatised by that striptease she did at the Royal Variety performance a few years ago.

Cilla Black. Feigning an orgasm. In front of the Queen. The stuff of nightmares.

.....Complete with illuminated crotch. Ugh. One of the most repulsive moments in the history of live television.

:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They showed a photo of that performance when she was first on! :eek:
  • nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
    Forum Member
    She also said that Michael Jackson was wrong, after listening to his song Black or White.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member

:eek::eek::eek:

Absolutely effing YUCK!

...I'm still going to youtube it though :o
  • Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member
    She's made a career out a mediocre singing talent and being a cloakroom attendant at the Cavern. Don't know why she's slating Ms Vorderman as Cilla isn't exactly a fashionista with lots of style and panache. That Royal Variety Performance was just :eek:. 'Off with her head'.

I just love the 'professional Scouser' routine that affects a lot of Liverpudlian celebrities who now live in Surrey and haven't ventured 'oop North' in years!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    .....Complete with illuminated crotch. Ugh. One of the most repulsive moments in the history of live television.

:eek:

That was truly disgusting , but I seem to remember the media saying how wonderful it was.
  • katherine500000katherine500000 Posts: 569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well she got her come uppance having to sit next to the gorgeous 70 year old linda Gray
  • ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oddly i was about to start a thread of my dislike of Cilla Black...

Then saw this so thought i would just add it here...

I HATE HER!! there i said it...and breathe..lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,369
    Forum Member
    She's made a career out a mediocre singing talent and being a cloakroom attendant at the Cavern. Don't know why she's slating Ms Vorderman as Cilla isn't exactly a fashionista with lots of style and panache. That Royal Variety Performance was just :eek:. 'Off with her head'.

I just love the 'professional Scouser' routine that affects a lot of Liverpudlian celebrities who now live in Surrey and haven't ventured 'oop North' in years!

Trust me, she is not popular in her home town. Can't stand the woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    well she got her come uppance having to sit next to the gorgeous 70 year old linda Gray

Wow - wasn't she fantastic for 70?

Just shows that age is merely just a number eh?

I have a friend who is 71 and she can certainly give me a run for my money. She's more agile than me, still goes skiing every year, does a lot of walking, gardening and still working as a Ward Sister (part time now of course) but she is truly amazing and has a natural, glowing tan (not courtesy of a spray can or bottle).

I bet Cilla Black felt quite silly after some of the stupid remarks she'd made earlier in the show!! :rolleyes:

She seemed to constantly want to talk about herself and kept harking back to her early career but both Carol and Sherie subtly managed to get the subject back on track.

When she did open her mouth about something, she put her foot straight in!!
  • Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member
    duryea wrote: »
    Trust me, she is not popular in her home town. Can't stand the woman.

I can't say I'm surprised. There aren't too many celebrities I take against but she is one of them. I have never liked her for some reason.
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it still made me laugh..I dont think she meant the comments as nasty..and also stated that Carol looks great now..and George Michael is in prison and i thought it was funny when she said "I hope he is watching from jail"
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never liked her either. She has based a whole career around having worked as a cloakroom girl at a venue The Bealtes performed at.

She's a dreadful singer and puts on a fake accent e.g. the way she prounced "hair" like "hur"

She was insulting about Carol Vorderman (which wouldn't have bothered me except for the pot, kettle, black situation!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    She is the most dreadful woman and cannot seem to understand that she is on the Loose Woman panel and not a guest and therefore doesn't need to talk about herself CONSTANTLY. When Jill Halfpenny came on she hardly had a chance to say anything before Cilla launched into some endless, boring story about herself and Sherrie Hewson had to eventually cut in and bring the attention back to the guest. Ghastly woman (and her mouth and top teeth are now weirder than ever....):eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Cilla's striptease (complete with glowing crotch) IIRC was just :eek: :eek:
    Disgusting.
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EssexLady wrote: »
    She is the most dreadful woman and cannot seem to understand that she is on the Loose Woman panel and not a guest and therefore doesn't need to talk about herself CONSTANTLY. When Jill Halfpenny came on she hardly had a chance to say anything before Cilla launched into some endless, boring story about herself and Sherrie Hewson had to eventually cut in and bring the attention back to the guest. Ghastly woman (and her mouth and top teeth are now weirder than ever....):eek::eek::eek::eek:

to be fair Kate actually asked Cilla during Jill's interview a question about working when you have children and she was just answering the question..and also Jill asked Cilla if she had any tips..but yes I thought it was odd for Cilla saying so much when it was Jill's interview
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I've never liked Cilla Black.

How dare she criticise The Vord - someone with buck teeth, hideous hair, now-fake Liverpool accent and the talent to hang on the coat-tails of Eppy and The Beatles shouldn't call other people 'muppets'.

Back in the 60s, my Dad used to leap to change the channel whenever she came on - according to him she 'sang through her @r$e' - he wasn't wrong either. (Also, out of all the girl singers of the time, she was the very worst dressed.)

I wonder what she says about 'Our Biggins' when he's not around?
  • Martin PhillpMartin Phillp Posts: 34,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprise, Surprise! ;)