Options

Stop It Mel!!

babygerlebabygerle Posts: 77
Forum Member
Stop It Mel -

It's a competition, stop being over friendly, Andrea nearly went out, CONCENTRATE on him and stop the whispering with other Judges and childish behaviour.
ANDREA STILL TO WIN, we are still voting...

Comments

• Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is irritating
  • Options
    pinkitspinkits Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Sweaty Mel......yuk!
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I agree. She's too much.

The panel are just so annoying in general this year.
  • Options
    LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    I agree. She's too much.

The panel are just so annoying in general this year.

Agreed but particularly Mel really wanted Stevi to stay solely to wind her up can't stand her
  • Options
    AmusedmooseAmusedmoose Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babygerle wrote: »
    Stop It Mel -

It's a competition, stop being over friendly, Andrea nearly went out, CONCENTRATE on him and stop the whispering with other Judges and childish behaviour.
    ANDREA STILL TO WIN, we are still voting...

She does love him. She was devastated tonight. Her relationship with Andrea is, IMO the strongest Mentor/contestant relationship we've ever had on X Factor. No other judge would just kick out their chances of getting another series for the sake of defending him as she has done. I have huge respect for that.
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    JazzyJaney wrote: »
    She does love him. She was devastated tonight. Her relationship with Andrea is, IMO the strongest Mentor/contestant relationship we've ever had on X Factor. No other judge would just kick out their chances of getting another series for the sake of defending him as she has done. I have huge respect for that.

Is he her kids favourite this week then?
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,998
    Forum Member
    JazzyJaney wrote: »

How has she done that :confused:

We've had judges walk out and rebel in all sorts of ways over losing or the potential of losing an act but don't be mistaken and think it's because they care about the act, it's their own status they're worried about and Mel is no different here.