The Return of Tiffany Mitchell

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
Forum Member
✭✭
Looking a previous thread, Tiffany is still missed.
I have and idea to bring her back, it is a bit farted but it is a soap.

The doctors made a mistake in pronouncing her dead (it happens). She awakes in the morgue and devises a plan to let everyone continue believe she is dead and go back and get Courtney, because why would anyone suspect a dead woman

She spends the next 10 years looking for her little girl, but can not find her. Meanwhile she gets married (opportunity for a hunk here) and has more children, but never giving up on Courtney.

Tiffany finally has opportunity to take Courtney and does it, Grant hears of a sighting of Courtney in London and returns to the square.
Tiffany learns of Grants return and goes to the square to confront him.

The Episode of her returns beings with focusing on the plaque for Frank. The camera pans foot to head....THE RETURN OF TIFFANY MITCHELL!

Comments

• Paulo 313Paulo 313 Posts: 2,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i just twigged that Little Tiff wass called after her :cool:. im a bit slow !!ha ha
  • untouched-sinuntouched-sin Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Looking a previous thread, Tiffany is still missed.
    I have and idea to bring her back, it is a bit farted but it is a soap.

The doctors made a mistake in pronouncing her dead (it happens). She awakes in the morgue and devises a plan to let everyone continue believe she is dead and go back and get Courtney, because why would anyone suspect a dead woman

She spends the next 10 years looking for her little girl, but can not find her. Meanwhile she gets married (opportunity for a hunk here) and has more children, but never giving up on Courtney.

Tiffany finally has opportunity to take Courtney and does it, Grant hears of a sighting of Courtney in London and returns to the square.
    Tiffany learns of Grants return and goes to the square to confront him.

The Episode of her returns beings with focusing on the plaque for Frank. The camera pans foot to head....THE RETURN OF TIFFANY MITCHELL!

:eek: Say what?

Anyway, if they bring any other character from the dead, it would kill EastEnders for good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it would ever work. EastEnders would be absolutely ridiculed. Maybe if they never brought Dirty Den back then they could somehow make it work but they've never managed to shake unrealistic stereotype since so I don't think there's any chance they would risk ruining their reputation further. Why wouldn't she tell Bianca, her best friend about her faked death? It just wouldn't make sense.

Also, I think it would wreck Tiffany's original exit. It was so well done and brilliantly acted. It may have not been a good idea to kill her off but it was a fitting ending to the character.
    Forum Member
    Cindy would have been a great one to return from the seemingly 'dead,' but now Den has come back I don't think any can.
  • muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Den storyline was a step too far IMO... a Tiffany return would badly wound the show.
  • Imogen MImogen M Posts: 4,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way they could do it with any type of credibility is a dream sequence, but even that is far too close to American soaps for my liking. Dead characters should always be left alone. Have we learned nothing from the disaster of Dirty Den's return?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it would ever work. EastEnders would be absolutely ridiculed. Maybe if they never brought Dirty Den back then they could somehow make it work but they've never managed to shake unrealistic stereotype since so I don't think there's any chance they would risk ruining their reputation further. Why wouldn't she tell Bianca, her best friend about her faked death? It just wouldn't make sense.

Also, I think it would wreck Tiffany's original exit. It was so well done and brilliantly acted. It may have not been a good idea to kill her off but it was a fitting ending to the character.

I agree with everything you've said, it would be really out of character her to do something as dark as that. I don't think EE would touch on something like that again, they ruined it with Dirty Den. A character who I found pointless.
    Forum Member
    Dirty Den was not impossible to happen truely, it could have worked if they had storylines etc, instead it was done simply because it could be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think the Dirty Den storyline was as far as they could stretch reality without causing huge uproar. I think the only thing that ruined Den's return was Leslie Grantham's private life and that it occurred when EastEnders was going through a pretty rough patch. If it was done now, I think it could work well, it wouldn't be stretching reality too much as Den was always a dodgy guy who would do something like that in an extreme situation.

Since we actually saw Tiffany die though, it could never happen. Cindy on the other hand, it could have happened but because of the Stephen storyline, it wouldn't work anymore.