How long have you been on this forum:)

13»

Comments

• Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    These forum wars over Nikki/Aisleyne and Chiggy must have passed me by.

Hmm. I think the bb7 ones were pretty hard to miss. But people now tend to think of them as primarily Nikki vs Aisleyne, and I don't think they were. The specifically Nikki vs Aisleyne stuff would have been easier to overlook.
    As for WHATM I only ever dipped into it, especially for nomcam. If anything of note happened there would usually be plenty of new threads to debate the issues in.

I detested nomcam. :o

I thought the WHATM threads were best when they were treated as primarily a cooperative endeavour to record what happened, though with comment too. I thought they deteriorated considerably in the later years, to the point where there'd be long stretches of people commenting without saying what was actually done or said. People reading the thread were therefore unable to decide for themselves whether it was bitching (for example) or not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toooo long ! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    A day but loving it already. Love this sight cause nearly most of the forum remembers before BB7:D
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Nine-Nine wrote: »
    I only joined last week! :)

Welcome :)

My official date is 2004, although I was here for BB3 and 4, just had a different name.;)

I used to live in WHATM....happy daze :p
  • Options
    SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    Since 2003 but have watched since BB1