Christina Aguilera has let herself go

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,002
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2046954/Michael-Jackson-tribute-concert-Christina-Aguilera-hits-low-note.html

The link is to recent pictures of Christina performing at a concert.

I have to say that she looks horrible. How can she look at herself in a mirror & think she looks good? She has gained a massive amount of weight, which does look look good on her short frame. She makes it worse by insisting on stuffing herself into figure-hugging clothes that show off the weight gain. If I didn't know better, I'd think she was pregnant based on the size of her stomach and thighs. She's massive.

Add in the ratty hair extensions, the clown make up, & she looks like a train wreck.

Comments

• Carly_ThompsonCarly_Thompson Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christina will never learn! She needs to tone down that blonde hair, take out her extensions, either start dressing in clothes that flatter her figure or tone up to wear the clothes she does, tone down the make-up...She always looks like a drag queen with her make-up.

She's a good looking girl beneath all that mess.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i bet she delivered the vocals though? apart from a couple of occasions, she usually does. besides, in the second outfit she looks great.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a SINGER, music is for the ears NOT the eyes! :D

She's put on some weight big deal:p, she's still got an amazing voice and thats all anyone should care about. We all moan about the shallowness of the media yet it seems most feed it. Yes she was tiny before, but I bet she's no different in size to the majority of the women in this country, I'd love to look as good as she does. :D Shes had a child, and she's gone through alot with her divorce if she wants to comfort eat, let her. :D If she's happy who cares?
    As for her clothing thats Christina's theme, I wouldnt expect anything different even if she was barring it like the girls out of Mika's video's. :D As for the hair I love the length its about time she brought back her long locks, but the ratted look was for the 'rock' styled performance it isnt her 'present'/regular image people.
    What I question is whether or not she's pregnant, not because of her legs/belly size but because the last time she was pregnant her face was quite filled out, and she's put weight on before but her face wasnt that full.
    Anyway either way I hope she's happy, cant wait for her next album early next year.
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a look at those photographs, she don't look too bad in them. Certainly not as bad as the OP would have us believe. And as for the Daily Fail, since when has that paper bothered to let truth get in the way of a good story? I don't care if CA has swopped low fat yoghurts for fish'n'chips or platefuls of lovely Melton Mowbray pork pies, I'd still not kick her out of bed.

What does concern me is the Fail still calling Wacko Jacko the King Of Pop. That's an idiotic expression started by Jacko's people who insisted that MTV call him that in exchange for first run rights to his pop videos.Well, hey people, he's dead now, there ain't going to be any more videos, so stop using that title. Use your brains - I'm assuming you have some - and think about what you call him, rather than use a title that his own people didn't think he could earn, so they had to buy....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks fine. She was pretty skinny before.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,577
    Forum Member
    She just looks like a normal woman now., nothing wrong with that. who cares so long as she entertains?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am guessing Naked Sundays are no longer at her house?
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2046954/Michael-Jackson-tribute-concert-Christina-Aguilera-hits-low-note.html

I have to say that she looks horrible. How can she look at herself in a mirror & think she looks good? She has gained a massive amount of weight, which does look look good on her short frame. She makes it worse by insisting on stuffing herself into figure-hugging clothes that show off the weight gain. If I didn't know better, I'd think she was pregnant based on the size of her stomach and thighs. She's massive.

Add in the ratty hair extensions, the clown make up, & she looks like a train wreck.

No wonder why people get eating disorders when people write this drivel about a person who can't defend herself.

What you are doing is bullying and bullying is a crime!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    If you think she is fat just from those pics then there is something seriously wrong with you.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same old Daily Mail.. they create a story out of picking bad photos. She looks perfectly fine in this photo:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/08/article-2046954-0E4B309300000578-489_306x649.jpg

I doubt she 'shocked' any fans.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gained a massive amount of weight? Ok then...

She looks fine. Is she ridiculously skinny like she used to be? No. Is she now a normal, healthy weight? Yes. I guess I must have let myself go then too, as I've recently gone from being on the verge of apparently being underwight, to now being a percectly healthy weight for my height.

Anywho, she's a singer, and an awesome one at that, not a model.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you think she is fat just from those pics then there is something seriously wrong with you.

I have to agree. She looks fine to me. So she has big thighs, and what?!
  • the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I didn't know better, I'd think she was pregnant based on the size of her stomach and thighs. She's massive.

The woman's around 5ft 1in and probably weighs no more than 9 stone, how is that massive?!

She has appalling dress sense and her hair isn't good, but come on, stick to the facts here.

I for one would kill to have a figure like hers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can't win. She gets criticised for being too skinny, and now she has a few curves, she gets called fat, which she's not for goodness sake. Leave her alone.
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think most people are shocked because what she's wearing combined with her new fuller figure just makes her look like rather... unpleasant.
    She looks lovely in the pictures of her after the costume change where she's in a demure dress, but the other pictures... Well, I don't need to repeat everyone else.

I know 30 isn't old, but the more you age the harder it is to keep a skinny figure. Her metabolism is changing, I'm sure she's not sat at home drinking and eating junk food - it's just her body aging.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a naturally big frame -- and a big head it looked strange when she was tiny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britgirl wrote: »
    She can't win. She gets criticised for being too skinny, and now she has a few curves, she gets called fat, which she's not for goodness sake. Leave her alone.

Even though it's the wrong singer it reminds me of Britney's Piece of Me lyrics "I'm Mrs She's too thin, now she's too fat". Women in music can never get a break where their figures are concerned.

I think there's nothing wrong with Christina's weight gain, but the hair extensions don't do anything to compliment her, i'll give you that. She really suited the short hair she had at the start of the Bionic era.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    So a woman isn't aloud to be real? People are not always naturally stick thin. Because she was so skinny before, it's no wonder the weight has piled on - she HAS had a child, get with the real world, this is pretty normal, it happens. She had blonde hair and the same make-up even when she first started out, pretty much. She isn't a teenager anymore, people change. If she wants to have big blonde hair and enjoy her food, what is the damn problem with that.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girdle/fishnets ensemble wasn't flattering, but I doubt it would be on any woman! She looked fab in the second outfit.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sill wad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't actually FAT, the problem is she doesn't seem to know how to dress with her fuller figure and she ends up looking trashy. It is her styling that is the problem, not her weight.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Vanilla101 wrote: »
    She isn't actually FAT, the problem is she doesn't seem to know how to dress with her fuller figure and she ends up looking trashy. It is her styling that is the problem, not her weight.

Indeed, she still dresses like her dirrty days and she just isn't that small size anymore which is a good thing imo, she looked so skinny back then and her fake boobs looked ridiculous on her smaller frame.
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:yawn: Yet another nothing article from the daily fail, Christina looked very ill at the beginning of her career, this was obviously not her natural frame and would much rather see Christina looking like this, I think she looks good.

I hate our media especially the DM, everyday constantly spewing venom at age/size, I would love to see some of the reporters behind the stories, I am sure they are no oil paintings themselves!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Gained a massive amount of weight? Ok then...

She looks fine. Is she ridiculously skinny like she used to be? No. Is she now a normal, healthy weight? Yes. I guess I must have let myself go then too, as I've recently gone from being on the verge of apparently being underwight, to now being a percectly healthy weight for my height.

Anywho, she's a singer, and an awesome one at that, not a model.

Christina's certainly piled on the pounds but she might be happier like that. I'd bet though that before much longer, she'll be a size 6!

As for the crazy hair, I like it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    I actually think she would look amazing if she toned down her hair and make-up, and wore clothes that suit her figure. She's by no means fat but the way she dresses herself does not help her out at all. And IMO those leotards look bad on everyone.

But no matter what you can't take away from the fact that she has an amazing voice.