Grid 2

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    I started this today after my copy finally turned up from amazon. After reading this thread and a few other places I feared the worst but, I honestly don't get the hate this game is getting from some people.

I had been playing F1 2012 and a bit of Dirt 3 and went straight into this with no problems at all. Alright the handling is different (not worse IMO) and takes a while to get used to but IMO its a good thing, if I wanted cars that handled perfectly I'd of stuck to F1, Dirt and Forza. The AI can be annoying but not so much as its ruining the game for me.

I do agree though that the guy thats always stating the obvious is a nightmare.
  • familyguy8904familyguy8904 Posts: 2,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is race driver Grid anygood as I thinking of buying it if I can found it cheap? I was going to buy Grid 2 from ASDA as I think is £32 but I wasn't sure if it worth it at that price but I might get Grid 2 once price drop to £15 to £20.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is race driver Grid anygood as I thinking of buying it if I can found it cheap? I was going to buy Grid 2 from ASDA as I think is £32 but I wasn't sure if it worth it at that price but I might get Grid 2 once price drop to £15 to £20.

GRID 1 is excellent... a really fun not quite simulation but not a total arcade game.

Based on reviews and comments don;t touch GRID 2 unless you have bought and played GRID because it is better.

I;m not surprised Codemasters have screwed GRID 2 they screwed Race Driver 3 with having to qualify and having the most tetchy of disqualification algorithym such that you had to be pretty much perfect and not go off track to qualify...they penalised you for cutting corners and EVEN penalised you for going wide and losing time...they replied to an e-mail of mine to say 'Yes, they might have got it slightly wrong.' Seems they;ve done the same with GRID 2.
  • familyguy8904familyguy8904 Posts: 2,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see Codemasters is bring back demolition derby for Grid 2 and is free DLC too which is good news. :)

I pick this game up for £20 about three weeks ago and I enjoy playing on this but after playing first Grid, I think first Grid is better then second one for somereason, I found career mode is bit easily and I know why some people finish the career mode is space of three days but is still good fun to play on.
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see Codemasters is bring back demolition derby for Grid 2 and is free DLC too which is good news. :)

I pick this game up for £20 about three weeks ago and I enjoy playing on this but after playing first Grid, I think first Grid is better then second one for somereason, I found career mode is bit easily and I know why some people finish the career mode is space of three days but is still good fun to play on.

how do i get that?