Options

Luke: "Rach is two-faced in DR" Davina: *nods*

2»

Comments

• Options
    FirespireFirespire Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People complain when they say Davina defends house mates which people complain are her favourites and when she keeps her mouth shut people complain also. I would rather hear the opinions of the evicted housemate rather than the opinions of the presenter whether I agree with their opinion or not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy1 wrote: »
    Davina is just BBs puppet on a string.

Obviously there are plans for Lukes career. The whole thing has been a sham this year.

It has become very obvious that BBLB and BBBM are also promoting certain housemates. Or is it me becoming more cynical?

Anybody else feel the same?

there has been a marked difference between the shows and ds, i can't figure it out, maybe it is all a conspiracy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i actually watched the makosi interview on youtube recently and was surprised at how harsh she was on her, i thought makosi was great entertainment. one of the best contestants ever.

If I remember correctly. Makosi's interview was in front of the regular crowd, since it was the last night. Maxwell and Saskia were in the studio with the select audience who never boo anyone. Perhaps if they'd been in front of the same people Makosi was, they'd have had a similar reaction, especially since most HMs get booed coming out anyway. I don't like Davina, but in most cases, she doesn't have to hush the crowd, because the interview isn't in front of the noisy lot.
  • Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully George Lamb or Grace Dent will correct Luke on Sunday.
  • Options
    beauty-1beauty-1 Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's always been controlled, although I do wonder to what extent she is controlled over the interviews, remember Maxwell, Saskia, and Makosi. She was quite nice to Maxwell and Saskia who were despicable, yet Makosi who gave us the most entertainment in that year, she was really cold towards and allowed the audience to heckle her, she could have told them to stop but she didn't.

I haven't had respect for her since, and nothing she has done since that diabolical episode has made me think she is a good interviewer :mad:

I too totally went off her since then. The people who are wrong always seem to get away with murder with her.
  • Options
    BigMommaBigMomma Posts: 14,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AJ2008 wrote: »
    During his eviction interview, why didnt she correct him? He was speaking as if he had seen her in the DR mouthing off and backstabbing.

He hasn't, but Davina has.

She could have and should have corrected him. I didn't like her allowing him to completely rubbish Rach when he was clearly making it up because he didn't like her.

She wasn't even listening imo but yes he should have been corrected or better still gagged!

Glad he has gone :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Davina can't make it to the live show one week. It would be great if they could get a real interviewer in their to grill the evited housemate eg someone like Jeremy Paxman.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AJ2008 wrote: »
    During his eviction interview, why didnt she correct him? He was speaking as if he had seen her in the DR mouthing off and backstabbing.

He hasn't, but Davina has.

She could have and should have corrected him. I didn't like her allowing him to completely rubbish Rach when he was clearly making it up because he didn't like her.

I couldn't believe this either , it was one of her worst ever interviews , as usual she lets a guy get away with it , whereas if it had been a girl she'd have really gone for it .