Options

Russel Brands put pic of make-up free/startled Katy Perry on Twitter

Comments

• Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anachrony wrote: »
    The lighting and picture quality have more to do with it, plus the fact that she's half asleep and it's just overall not a good picture. Nobody would look great under those conditions.

I agree entirely!
  • Options
    mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,771
    Forum Member
    Brand is a jerk, that's all I need to say.

I don't think that was a nice thing to do
  • Options
    Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anachrony wrote: »
    The lighting and picture quality have more to do with it, plus the fact that she's half asleep and it's just overall not a good picture. Nobody would look great under those conditions.

I agree, I don't think she'd look bad without makeup in other circumstances

like here: http://www.mtv.co.uk/files/imagecache/gallery_wide/2009/04/07/big20*****9set010_1914.jpg

although she has glasses on, she looks ok.

I have to say that picture is very refreshing, we all can look bad sometimes.:D
  • Options
    Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it very naive of me to think he posted it because, being in love with her, he thinks she looks absolutely gorgeous in it?

Personally I think it's a cute photo - but I wouldn't be very happy to have a similar photo of myself posted. :D
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle12 wrote: »
    I agree, I don't think she'd look bad without makeup in other circumstances

like here: http://www.mtv.co.uk/files/imagecache/gallery_wide/2009/04/07/big20*****9set010_1914.jpg

although she has glasses on, she looks ok.

I have to say that picture is very refreshing, we all can look bad sometimes.:D
    Link doesn't work :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Link doesn't work :confused:

It won't show on it's own for some reason. It's the third picture on the top right

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&expIds=0&xhr=t&q=katy+perry+without+makeup&cp=19&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1440&bih=719
  • Options
    80's chick80's chick Posts: 5,207
    Forum Member
    I think she looks like a fella:eek:
  • Options
    cass19cass19 Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Felt for her when I saw the picture and what on earth possessed him to do it. How many of us who aren't celebrities let our friends/strangers see us without any make up at all. I know I won't go out with at least a bit of foundation on and she's a celebrity. Can imagine she give him a proper bollocking :mad:
  • Options
    Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I think it's OK.:)

It's a bad photo, but I've seen other candids and she is actually quite beautiful.
    And as other posters have pointed out, it's a good example to give younger people.
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like the lovechild of Edith Bowman and Reece Witherspoon!! :eek::eek:
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    Maybe she should sneak into the shower and take a photo of his shrivalled and wrinkled love muscle?
  • Options
    Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    Is it bad lighting or is her skin shiny/greasy/oily?

Her skin is oily and she still gets spots. It's not something she makes a secret of. Big deal. Lucky her. It means she'll look younger longer than her normal or dry skinned counterparts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Maybe she should sneak into the shower and take a photo of his shrivalled and wrinkled love muscle?

Russell's manhood is not tiny at all.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Russell's manhood is not tiny at all.

When did you sleep with him?
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Make up is bad for you and makes you look like a hooker. Fresh and natural is best.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did you sleep with him?

Why have you come to that conclusion? I'm straight. I saw it in an image that someone placed a link to on here.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Why have you come to that conclusion? I'm straight. I saw it in an image that someone placed a link to on here.

Photoshop is a wonderful thing;)

Unless you've seen it in the flesh, I don't think any of us can say one way or the other that his manhood is definitely big.
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Make up is bad for you and makes you look like a hooker. Fresh and natural is best.

'Fresh and natural' is fine if you are naturally beautiful. Very few people are. Unfortunately Katy isn't a natural beauty, but she looks really stunning when fully made up (not everyone does), so can you really blame her for caking it on? She makes the most of what she has.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Photoshop is a wonderful thing;)

Unless you've seen it in the flesh, I don't think any of us can say one way or the other that his manhood is definitely big.

Then said poster doesn't know either.
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    I like the idea of doing that. Sends a message that even girls like her are normal under all the makeup.

Yes, but she didn't choose to do it herself!
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont think she will care, shes dressed in some ridiculous outfits takes the piss out of herself all the time and has said in interviews its all smoke and mirrors and make up i think she'll be like "you bastard" but be laughing and get her own back somehow..:p
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Her morning face is certainly a surprise :eek:

Apparently, it was 'quickly deleted' from Twitter :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simone17 wrote: »
    I agree, I would kill him.

My brother took a picture of his wife in her hospital bed after having her wisdom teeth out from a bad angle a few years back. I don't know what possessed him and I have no idea what possessed Russell to post this picture either.

My ex took a pic of me seconds after the midwife handed me our daughter, cord still attached, blood everywhere, why do they do it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My ex took a pic of me seconds after the midwife handed me our daughter, cord still attached, blood everywhere, why do they do it?
    I wouldn't let anybody take my photo when I was in hospital after having our first child. I really regret that now, it was vain and silly of me. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Fresh and natural' is fine if you are naturally beautiful. Very few people are. Unfortunately Katy isn't a natural beauty, but she looks really stunning when fully made up (not everyone does), so can you really blame her for caking it on? She makes the most of what she has.

I agree, she looks beautiful when she has a face full of makeup like a pretty model in a commercial or air hostess, that honestly without makeup or at least in that picture she looks unrecognisable, but as you said not everyone can look that great in makeup but she obviously does so why not cake it on? :D If I did that I would look like a drag queen....