Options

Danny Miller Congratulates Lacey Turner On Twitter

2»

Comments

• Options
    MarcoRossiMarcoRossi Posts: 1,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad Lacey left EE, finally a real acting talent may get a chance to win something. I was getting really fed up of her shouting/sobbing acting trait and the pampering treatment she was getting from BBC and the public.
  • Options
    jlighthijlighthi Posts: 1,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lacey seems like a gracious nice person but I don't think she deserved to win it again year after year. But the public like who they like - well the people who voted like what they like!
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MarcoRossi wrote: »
    So glad Lacey left EE, finally a real acting talent may get a chance to win something. I was getting really fed up of her shouting/sobbing acting trait and the pampering treatment she was getting from BBC and the public.

Quite, Now let's see if she wins for any other work she does outside Eastenders to justify her "talent".
  • Options
    RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    Danny is fully deserving of an award. Maybe he'll get a chance now Lacey has gone. Yeah she was good, yeah she deserved a few awards - but others deserve to have their hard work credited as well.
  • Options
    RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Quite, Now let's see if she wins for any other work she does outside Eastenders to justify her "talent".

Very good point. And very slim chance imho.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Lacey defo has talent, she can out act most of soap stars with her eyes shut.

As for Danny, from what I have seen, a long with Charlotte, they are probably the best two actors ED have.