Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing... (P2)

Comments

• hsellorshsellors Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JamieHT wrote: »
    Should've gone to Specsavers! His scary face in the Titles makes me switch over every day!

haha :cry:

I think the teenage girl in me comes out especially in that classroom scene. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Kate has been told by Chris to finally stop feeling guilty... You know, because she's been beside herself for weeks :rolleyes:

I'm also willing to overlook Josh's acting (which isn't that bad) due to his down right handsomeness, poor Mason hasn't even got his looks to fall back on
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    smfan123 wrote: »
    So Kate has been told by Chris to finally stop feeling guilty... You know, because she's been beside herself for weeks :rolleyes:

I'm also willing to overlook Josh's acting (which isn't that bad) due to his down right handsomeness, poor Mason hasn't even got his looks to fall back on

Chris giving Kate absolution for her sins. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smfan123 wrote: »

Actual Mason line from Oz pace today: 'I got the looks, Bailey got the brains'! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    hsellors wrote: »
    And Lucas thinking he'll sell the house at auction in one day, get real! I don't know what the Australian housing market is like but it took my Mum near 2 years to sell her house!
    It has stagnated. They were quite "immune" to the GFC for several years, but in the last year or so, their housing market has crashed. People aren't buying like they were, so it's realistic that Lucas can't sell his house.

it can't be too surprising that Lucas expected to sell his house on the first day, when past houses have generated huge interest off the bat. Poor guy can't catch a break.
    Citadel wrote: »
    Actual Mason line from Oz pace today: 'I got the looks, Bailey got the brains'! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Ah, you guys are so mean!
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like that Paul is stepping in to get Robbo his comeuppance. It really annoys me that Mason hasn't told Amber about the video. I can understand not telling their parents but if Amber knew it would make more sense, after all it's her dignity at risk. Robbo demanding more money as well, Mason needs to develop some balls!

Isn't that what he tried to show to Kate when he whipped his towel off in a crass attempt to chat her up? But he got Sheila instead, and I don't think she was very impressed!]
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like that Paul is stepping in to get Robbo his comeuppance. It really annoys me that Mason hasn't told Amber about the video. I can understand not telling their parents but if Amber knew it would make more sense, after all it's her dignity at risk. Robbo demanding more money as well, Mason needs to develop some balls!

Isn't that what he tried to show to Kate when he whipped his towel off in a crass attempt to chat her up? But he got Sheila instead, and I don't think she was very impressed!]

Toweringly awful performances today from Woodentop father and son!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris giving Kate absolution for her sins. :rolleyes:

It's good enough for her apparently :rolleyes: So the reason she's been with a bunch of men isn't because she's a hooch, it's because she has hilariously unrealistic standards about what she wants in a boyfriend? i wasn't quite listening but i think i heard something about them needing to be psychic? :D

Brad's line to Matt about needing 'experience' to rifle through rubbish was funny, Matt clearly trying to show off and it failing miserably
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    More non-drama over that Brad sketch. :yawn:

Was the Robbo flashbacks really necessary? We're not stupid. We knew what Mason was thinking, as it was clearly signposted with all the exposition dialogue without adding in the flashbacks. :rolleyes:

I don't get the fuss over Georgia's song. I think it sounds mediocre and pitchy. Not sure what all the lyrics are either. I did like her voice when she first sang at that camp-out thing, but this song isn't good. If she's going to continue to sing, I hope it's better than this.

And judging from the preview Kate's going to snap at the awesome Vanessa! Somebody reign her in (Kate).
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,210
    Forum Member
    Deschanel wrote: »
    More non-drama over that Brad sketch. :yawn:

Was the Robbo flashbacks really necessary? We're not stupid. We knew what Mason was thinking, as it was clearly signposted with all the exposition dialogue without adding in the flashbacks. :rolleyes:

I don't get the fuss over Georgia's song. I think it sounds mediocre and pitchy. Not sure what all the lyrics are either. I did like her voice when she first sang at that camp-out thing, but this song isn't good. If she's going to continue to sing, I hope it's better than this.

And judging from the preview Kate's going to snap at the awesome Vanessa! Somebody reign her in (Kate).

Is the actress trying to do the same as Delta Goodrem and use Neighbours for a singing career as she hardly ever seems to not be singing these days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    Is the actress trying to do the same as Delta Goodrem and use Neighbours for a singing career as she hardly ever seems to not be singing these days.

Probably - but Delta was good!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably - but Delta was good!

Miaow! :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Oh I laughed a lot when Chris called Kate a good person! Yes I'd love her as a friend. She's selfish, hypocritical and has so far kissed/slept with 2 of her supposed best friend's boyfriend. She's a gem.

And Mason and Matt today. Good God. It's like Acorn Antiques.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kate should steal one of Chris's boyfriends.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamieHT wrote: »
    Kate should steal one of Chris's boyfriends.

If anyone could turn them... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed todays episode for the first time in ages. There were scenes with Karl and Susan together for once and no Mason or the other Turners (except Lauren who is OK). There was Kate but I can live with that. Please lets hope it continues.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jamesalex wrote: »
    I enjoyed todays episode for the first time in ages. There were scenes with Karl and Susan together for once.

Weren't they great scenes? Those two are so good together.
  • mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,765
    Forum Member
    Oh you guys are way too harsh on Mason.

I think his acting is perfectly ok and he pleases my eye very muchly.

Matt Turner (matte as in flat and dull) must go ASAP..
  • jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,572
    Forum Member
    mumbles26 wrote: »

I agree - he did look nicer with a softer hairstyle though.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Believe me I could be a lot harsher. Matt should go too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Weren't they great scenes? Those two are so good together.

Couldn't agree more, they're such a believable couple

I can't wait for the inevitable apology from Therese when it turns out Susie Q was right about Imogen and Susan's 'oh it's fine' despite knowing she's secretly smug about being right again :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jamesalex wrote: »
    I enjoyed todays episode for the first time in ages. There were scenes with Karl and Susan together for once and no Mason or the other Turners (except Lauren who is OK). There was Kate but I can live with that. Please lets hope it continues.

In my opinion Lauren is the absolute worst. Mason may be the poorest actor but all of the Turners bar Lauren at least have some semblence of personality and characteristics. I have no idea who Lauren actually is, nor do I care.

Personally, I think he is the worst actor ever in the history of television. And I'm being nice! ;)
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member

There have been some bad actors in soaps over the years, but Mason is up there at the top of the list. It's a shame because he's a good character (far far far better than Josh). I do agree about Matt though, he had real potential at first but his character, and Lauren's, have gone swiftly downhill.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    That could be a spoiler! ;)

That's my thought too think it would be a great story ;):)
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    The Lou, Sheila and Bailey stuff really made me giggle today. Neighbours is on great form right now.
This discussion has been closed.