Options

Which Script album?

allaboardallaboard Posts: 1,940
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi

My daughter is a big fan of the voice and had a CD player for xmas and is now keen to start a CD collection (I know its old school, but that's how it is!)

She would like one of Danny's CDs, i.e. a Script album. I just don't know which one, any suggestions....?

She is 6 by the way, so nothing with explicit lyrics please!;-)

Comments

• Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I was going to suggest their first album until I saw the last part of your post. :) I have their second too and that contains some explicit lyrics. I do not have their third but I think that they all contain explicit lyrics.

You could try searching for a censored version. Sometimes two copies of an album are made.

Their first album is my personal favourite though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cheers. Having the same issues with getting Jessie J for her too!! Thank god STJ is not a potty mouth....yes a 6 yr old wants a Tom Jones album!!!
  • Options
    ChateauMarmontChateauMarmont Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally for me I'd choose Science and Faith (the second one). The first one is a bit more iconic in terms of the Script as it has their best known songs on like Man Who Can't Be Moved and Breakeven.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allaboard wrote: »
    cheers. Having the same issues with getting Jessie J for her too!! Thank god STJ is not a potty mouth....yes a 6 yr old wants a Tom Jones album!!!

Tom Jones AND The Script, wow she has good taste! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is hilarious! Not keen on 1D at all, her favourite is Florence and the machine!! And abba of course!! kids love abba!
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    My favourite is Science and Faith (2nd album) followed by the first album (The Script. #3 is my least favourite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'd probably like Science & Faith (2nd album) more but The Script (1st album) has much better, if unconventional songs. S&F has 10 great rock and pop songs.

Their third effort #3 is pretty weak, I'd save that for last.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say Science and Faith too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you guys. I do appreciate the input.