Options

Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    It is all just speculation about why this person decided to change jobs.
    As for your second point, I got the impression watching the show on Thursday that Pete has moved on. Did you see it? He seemed weary that the press are still trying to stir things up between them by making things up. It was put in to set the record straight - there was nothing negative said about Katie or her marriage, it was about the press printing lies and stirring and this 4 years on.

I do not watch it no. But the idea that he has moved on, its just not in his personality or her's. dont believe it for a second.

About the person changing jobs, I honestly think if people cant see that for exactly what it is then they are very deluded about the business indeed, but everyone can believe what they want.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    It is all just speculation about why this person decided to change jobs.
    As for your second point, I got the impression watching the show on Thursday that Pete has moved on. Did you see it? He seemed weary that the press are still trying to stir things up between them by making things up. It was put in to set the record straight - there was nothing negative said about Katie or her marriage, it was about the press printing lies and stirring and this 4 years on.

I got the impression, the PA want to give the impression that he's moved on.... as for not commenting on KP and her marriage.... he's hardly going to, with litigation hanging over his head is he?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It's actually about his suffering. ;)

Pete will be suffering even more if his thread is derailed by CANbots and KPbots point-scoring.

I really don't understand why someone doesn't open a CAN (haha) thread?

For some strange reason..anytime a CAN thread is opened it gets closed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    You referring to my Twitter account :D no secret

bloody aerosole's run out..... heads for the ignore button
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Litigated for what???
    You wrote:
    I do know she has a few fools she feeds info to on twitter (PMs of course nothing public) and they then spread it like its gospel on there and any sites they can..

You stated this as a fact Betty, what you wrote could be deemed as libelous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gloss over nothing, you have given nothing, only an obvious repulsion of CP for some reason ;) the press make claims every day, most untrue, but the stories made by Daily Star were hardly going to damage Katie reputation, the stories that could do that, Katie sold herself, i think you are going to be disappointed if you think this court case is going to settle some old scores you have with Claire Powell :D

Honestly? I think you are being used and whatever you think you know about these people you don't really know them for real at all, just a very fake side.

As i have said, its not about KP's reputation - its that an agent in the industry set up their own client. And that is why right now her business is suffering for it. She got obsessed with KP and couldn't help herself.

Old scores? Not at all - i just don't agree with what she does to people. If i was that one sided i wouldnt have made the point that none of them are squeaky clean.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I do not watch it no. But the idea that he has moved on, its just not in his personality or her's. dont believe it for a second.

About the person changing jobs, I honestly think if people cant see that for exactly what it is then they are very deluded about the business indeed, but everyone can believe what they want.

Genuine question.... do you think they still have deep feelings for each other (unfinished business) or is it all about revenge now? or both :D
    For some strange reason..anytime a CAN thread is opened it gets closed

well these threads do seem to uncover a CAN of worms dont they ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You wrote:
    I do know she has a few fools she feeds info to on twitter (PMs of course nothing public) and they then spread it like its gospel on there and any sites they can..

On your advice I changed it.. Thank you
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly? I think you are being used and whatever you think you know about these people you don't really know them for real at all, just a very fake side.

As i have said, its not about KP's reputation - its that an agent in the industry set up their own client. And that is why right now her business is suffering for it. She got obsessed with KP and couldn't help herself.

Old scores? Not at all - i just don't agree with what she does to people. If i was that one sided i wouldnt have made the point that none of them are squeaky clean.

I know no one involved, i make many judgements on what i saw on Twitter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You wrote:

even if its proven true?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gloss over nothing, you have given nothing

So what about the cosmetics place. Do you know much about that?

Could have some fun here :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    Genuine question.... do you think they still have deep feelings for each other (unfinished business) or is it all about revenge now? or both :D

I believe they do and if other parties hadn't of interferred they would of got back together

well these threads do seem to uncover a CAN of worms dont they ;):D

They sure do ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you took CP, MA and others out of the equation - you never know.

They still talk a lot, or from what i gather. I've not seen it myself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not a clue
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If you took CP, MA and others out of the equation - you never know.

They still talk a lot, or from what i gather. I've not seen it myself.

and CP accepts that? I was left with the impression (and I really am a nobody in all this) the PA had a clause along the lines of KK and MC.... as in 'no contact'...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was an example in Pete's show this week when the tabloids were full of alleged quotes from him slating Katie's latest marriage - he said he hadn't talked to anyone, after 4 years everyone has moved on, and that neither had anyone at CAN spoken to anyone.

So how has this case got so far ? if pete, (a proven liar), says something, then it must be true :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and CP accepts that? I was left with the impression (and I really am a nobody in all this) the PA had a clause along the lines of KK and MC.... as in 'no contact'...

It's the one thing he won't budge on. He used to walk around with a blackberry and an iphone - NP would look after the BB when he was working and if it was KP they would interupt him.

:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

Not deluded, just open-minded in the face of a lack of facts or information

I actually got the impression on Thursday that Pete has moved on from Katie. And, although a strange relationship due to the age difference, which makes me wonder if it can last, Emily does seem good for him. There is friendship and respect between them. She is also very supportive, which Katie wasn't. She wanted to be the star and, in her eyes, everything he did was rubbish.
    As for Katie, surely two weddings and an engagement indicates she has moved on - and anyway means there is no longer any way back for them
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

C'mon Cyril, some details please. :D Did she wear a badge saying 'qualified surgeon' and carry out some illegal surgery on some poor orange wannabe?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's the one thing he won't budge on. He used to walk around with a blackberry and an iphone - NP would look after the BB when he was working and if it was KP they would interupt him.

:cool:

and CP deems PA a big enough commodity to accept that?
    do you think there will be a parting of the ways between PA & CP?

sorry for bombarding you :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    There was an example in Pete's show this week when the tabloids were full of alleged quotes from him slating Katie's latest marriage - he said he hadn't talked to anyone, after 4 years everyone has moved on, and that neither had anyone at CAN spoken to anyone.

So how has this case got so far ? if pete, (a proven liar), says something, then it must be true :confused:

In this case, I think it was true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not deluded, just open-minded in the face of a lack of facts or information

I actually got the impression on Thursday that Pete has moved on from Katie. And, although a strange relationship due to the age difference, which makes me wonder if it can last, Emily does seem good for him. There is friendship and respect between them. She is also very supportive, which Katie wasn't. She wanted to be the star and, in her eyes, everything he did was rubbish.
    As for Katie, surely two weddings and an engagement indicates she has moved on - and anyway means there is no longer any way back for them

You seem like a pretty good judge of character.

I'm not sure about Emily. From the moment i saw her on screen it seemed like something was a bit fishy. But maybe it is all as it seems. Good luck to him.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    C'mon Cyril, some details please. :D Did she wear a badge saying 'qualified surgeon' and carry out some illegal surgery on some poor orange wannabe?

Permanent vagazzling with magic markers and a glitter kit?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No the damage is not already done, look back at Katies reputation before she went in the jungle, she was trashed every week in the press ( perhaps Claire Powell was behind that to :D) but that was turned round, so that claim is rubbish :rolleyes:

Difference is in what KP did pre jungle was probably all true, whats been reported since the split about her is 75% lies
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Difference is in what KP did pre jungle was probably all true, whats been reported since the split about her is 75% lies

My point is, the rubbish stories in the press are still happening, so is it just the usual press talking out of their backsides, or is CP still selling stories
This discussion has been closed.