Kerry Katona pregnant with baby no 5

poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kerry-katona-pregnant-fiance-george-2267956

:eek: Baby no 5 !!!! Wonder how many magazine deals she gets with this baby ?

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just when you think this cretin couldn't sink any lower..... Just declared bankrupt; a somewhat colourful love life, an ex husband who doesn't even see his children (& 1 who lives on the other side of the world) and now up the duff with a bloke she's known 10 minutes.

Well done Kerry.

P'raps avoid paying tax again for the next 2 years and get declared bankrupt AGAIN whilst having another mouth to feed.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am truly shocked at this news - no one ever saw this coming!
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just when you think this cretin couldn't sink any lower..... Just declared bankrupt; a somewhat colourful love life, an ex husband who doesn't even see his children (& 1 who lives on the other side of the world) and now up the duff with a bloke she's known 10 minutes.

Well done Kerry.

P'raps avoid paying tax again for the next 2 years and get declared bankrupt AGAIN whilst having another mouth to feed.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well lets be honest it isn't her fault her ex husband is a crap father by not seeing his kids, she can't be blamed for that or the fact the first ex husband would rather live on the other side of the world than be near his kids, as for only knowing this one 10 mins they have known each other since school, and have been friends since then, of course she is the only one to blame for her drug use which seeing as the press haven't printed any stories on her she must still be clean on that part (fingers crossed she is for her kids sake) seems to be bad timing seeing as she is due to start in a musical soon as Marilyn Monroe, but i'm sure she is happy.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What shocks me is how quick she has got pregnant. She hasn't been with him a year !
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    Well lets be honest it isn't her fault her ex husband is a crap father by not seeing his kids, she can't be blamed for that or the fact the first ex husband would rather live on the other side of the world than be near his kids, as for only knowing this one 10 mins they have known each other since school, and have been friends since then, of course she is the only one to blame for her drug use which seeing as the press haven't printed any stories on her she must still be clean on that part (fingers crossed she is for her kids sake) seems to be bad timing seeing as she is due to start in a musical soon as Marilyn Monroe, but i'm sure she is happy.

I didn't read it as her ex being a deadbeat father is Kerry's fault, but the situation being with him as it is, it is clearly STUPID of her to have a fifth child. I could write an essay about how much I loathe people like McF. But it doesn't excuse KK of being an idiot.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    What shocks me is how quick she has got pregnant. She hasn't been with him a year !

That's de rigueur for celebrities these days though:o
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This should earn her quite a few magazine covers and interviews. ££
  • soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keeps her profile high in the celebrity news, you can almot predict the next career move - new relationship - baby - break up - bankruptcy - reality TV - TV ad - own perfume - keep fit video - new relationship - baby......
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do feel sorry for her children because of her antics on tv. We all have embarrassing parents but luckily the whole world doesn't see them unlike Kerry. Perhaps the new baby might make her act more responsibly but some how I doubt it.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Kerry is totally irresponsible. Cannot handle her Money or herself. She goes from one disaster to another, never ever learning anything from her experiences. She hardly knows this guy, got engaged and now pregnant and we all know what will happen in a few months time. Guy will run for the hills and abandon her and she will be alone with FIVE Kids, selling their pics to Hello and telling us all how she is a victim again from a feckless man. Yes Kerry, it is everyone else's fault. She cannot take responsibility for anything. She picked these awful men to father her children and become part of her life!

We will now get article after article of Kerry's Weight gain. Kerry's pregnancy, absolute tripe and the public buy these magazines!!!!!!
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She probably views this new kid as just another source of income.
    KER - CHING eh, Kerry
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »

Perhaps her relationship, marriage and Kids with Brian was understandable, many marriages fail but the Problem with Kerry is she KEEPS REPEATING the pattern. Drives me bonkers. Sadly, she is not bright enough to see SHE IS RESPONSIBLE for most of the failures in her life. She has a choice to hook up with irresponsible men (Mark for example!!) and now to get pregnant after such a short relationship is just stupid. Here we go again..........
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I am truly shocked at this news - no one ever saw this coming!

The baby probably did. ;)

It was probably running away yelling 'oh gawd no!' long before the rest of us.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another 9 months before she's declared bankrupt for the third time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps her relationship, marriage and Kids with Brian was understandable, many marriages fail but the Problem with Kerry is she KEEPS REPEATING the pattern. Drives me bonkers. Sadly, she is not bright enough to see SHE IS RESPONSIBLE for most of the failures in her life. She has a choice to hook up with irresponsible men (Mark for example!!) and now to get pregnant after such a short relationship is just stupid. Here we go again..........

I agree. Lets hope this time for the other children's sake she will make it work. George does seem to be a lot better that her past exes. Maybe he is the one ? I wonder if this baby was planned ?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reality show in the pipeline?

This will certainly keep the DM, et al, happy for awhile. Perhaps they'll lay off pushing the usual fauxmances for a bit as we watch Kerry 'bloom'.

To be fair though, snarks aside, I can't NOT wish her well. It's a baby and one would hope it's healthy and no complications.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This should earn her quite a few magazine covers and interviews. ££

I thought she was playing Marilyn Monroe on the stage? or does she think its more lucrative to have a baby?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of celebs seem to have babies to keep up their profile. Danielle O Hara is an example. Few days after she gave birth to her third baby boy she was on the cover of NOT OK ! She also has a column in New where she has talked about her pregnancy.

I expect that Kerry will get her own column in some magazine with this pregnancy.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whenever I see her children, they seem like nice, happy children so she must be doing something right. The fathers obviously don't have an input! She's made some mistakes in her life but I can't help but like her. She seems to have turned her life around recently, and her fiance seems a heck of a lot better than her previously partners. I wish them well.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really do not know why she is still in the newspapers mags, when was the last time she did anything interesting:confused:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I agree. Lets hope this time for the other children's sake she will make it work. George does seem to be a lot better that her past exes. Maybe he is the one ? I wonder if this baby was planned ?

Same bloke who was jailed for blackmail? So it out of love not money with Kerry. Can see it last long... :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kerry-katona-pregnant-fiance-george-2267956

:eek: Baby no 5 !!!! Wonder how many magazine deals she gets with this baby ?

Who the **** cares! Why cant this woman just go away!
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can do what she likes just as long as she doesn't make any more terrible reality shows.

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt though and say that this was probably an accident. She should've been more responsible with her contraception. I just hope for her kids sakes she doesn't go off the rails again and she's taking care of her mental health.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was no accident, she will now have another magazine deal baby. Poor child.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Same bloke who was jailed for blackmail? So it out of love not money with Kerry. Can see it last long... :cool:

Blackmail :eek: OMG she knows how to pick them !